Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:51:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] $20 Steam Wallet Code  (Read 1560 times)
Oriya9 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:54:28 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 04:10:02 PM by Oriya9

Selling a $20 (USD!) Steam Wallet Code for 0.02 BTC (just a few cents more than $10 with the current rate).
The code was scratched off of an official Steam Wallet Code card and can be redeemed here: https://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode
My Steam profile page, just in case you'll want to contact me live (not going to post Skype or other IM platforms, sorry): http://steamcommunity.com/id/oriya9/

I know I'm new so I am willing to go first, however, only if you're trustworthy in my opinion.
And of course, if you're willing to go first we can do the trade with no problems.
I will not use an escrow service, not because I'm willing to scam but because this is my first Bitcoin trade ever and I have no idea how that thing goes.
I'm afraid the buyer will just say "The code didn't work" and the escrow service will give him the BTC back. I feel like I'll have more luck with going first with a trustworthy trader.

So bottom line: I'm looking for a trustworthy trader that has written history of trades, preferably Steam-related trades (and more specifically CSGO/TF2/DOTA2-related trades).
I hope that is understandable.

Reason for trade (jus throwing as much information as I can):
I've recently started playing CSGO more and more and I really enjoy the eSport scene, especially the scene's betting.
I've placed tons of bets on CSGOLounge but if you're a CSGO bettor you know how many issues they have. To a point where I often can't even placed any bets (even though I have dedicated bots and all the VIP stuff).
So I want a little bit of Bitcoin to bet in a real-cash eSport betting site instead.
I've deposited $2 in egamingbets.com (to try them out) with a Credit Card but it's a very tedious process... Going through bunch of different Russian payment gateways.
So I thought about selling one of my Steam Wallet Codes to get a quicker deposit on a Bitcoin betting site that has some eSport betting as well (nitrogensports.eu).
I was going to use the code to buy 8 CSGO keys to placce bets in CSGOLounge anyways.
Which now makes me think about another thing, I've heard that in one of the states in the USA (I think it was Washington, not entirely sure though) keys cost more than $2.49.
So if you're like me and you want that Steam Wallet cash for keys and keys cost more than $2.49 for you, I can instead redeem the code myself (or actually just use my existing Steam Wallet cash) to buy you 8 keys for the same trade (0.02 BTC).
(I also have 11 Refined Metal which I'm willing to sell at 0.0004 BTC each.)

P.S
Please don't bash me or anything, if you don't want to trade just pass on this offer, no need to go like "New = fishy = scammer" and all that, please Smiley

Thanks!
Oriya.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 12:04:02 PM

Take a picture of this card (with the code blurred of course) and your username / todays date.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:19:47 PM

I'll buy this if you can send me a picture of the wallet card.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:54:20 PM

Take a picture of this card (with the code blurred of course) and your username / todays date.
Oriya9 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:09:31 PM

Already sold, exchanged it with another bettor on NitrogenSports, apparently you can transfer BTC there (like... gift an account, like in Pokerstars) and he simply sent me 0.02 BTC there.
Anyways, thank you all for your interest! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: