Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe all life is evil.  (Read 3665 times)
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:41:45 PM

And the attempt to rid us of evil is stupid.
I agree, evil should be embraced at a subjective level. This helps combat identify with your shadow material.

And what is that supposed to mean? Cheesy

Goodness comes from cooperation amongst evil.
What does this mean? or did you mean to say "cooperation [with] evil."

2 wrongs make a right.
Explain.

That the best way to avoid the evil inside you,is to embrace it.....as much as we want to get rid of it ,we can't is  part of everything...is even a part of good....see the ying yang simbol.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wassupman

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:42:02 AM

Some people are evil, some are indifferent, and some are awesome.You believing everyone is evil says more about you flaws and defects than anything.
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:53:48 AM

And the attempt to rid us of evil is stupid.
I agree, evil should be embraced at a subjective level. This helps combat identify with your shadow material.

And what is that supposed to mean? Cheesy

Goodness comes from cooperation amongst evil.
What does this mean? or did you mean to say "cooperation [with] evil."

2 wrongs make a right.
Explain.

That the best way to avoid the evil inside you,is to embrace it.....as much as we want to get rid of it ,we can't is  part of everything...is even a part of good....see the ying yang simbol.
When it comes to the yin yang, lets assign the black to be evil and the white to be goodness. You try to get rid of one side, the little circle of opposing color gets bigger to compensate. Like a member of the military or a police officer attempting to rid us of evil. Evil finds a way to manifest itself, perhaps within the person trying to get rid of evil. The cop, the soldier may become more evil than they already are.

umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:55:10 AM

People are selfish in one of 4 ways:

Way of life: Culture, 2nd amendment rights

Possessions: House, Wife, dog

Emotions: Also generally considered unselfish

Talukdar001

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:06:19 PM

I don't agree with you. All the mens are not selfish. I think you need to change your mind and also need to spend time with good people.
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:59:27 PM

there evidently exist emotions like empathy and compassion as well, although you might argue those are ultimately also selfish

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
tsm

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:41:33 PM

all life is evil!?

no wonder why we have so many wars  Cheesy
Sheldor333

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:14:00 PM

Don't agree with you, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Mr.Bitty

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:50:58 PM

Is god the inventor of the evil, or is it lucifer that was the one that done it ?On average is evil about ... dark greenish, 20 fahrenheit, hydrogen sulphide smell, and misty ?I thought i saw one once ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:56:50 PM

Good, since only good can come of evil.. Wink
catazabala

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:26:11 PM

not at all, but at nutshell the humans are the only race that are destroying this world, creating diseases, virus, wars, hunger, and the saddest part is that we don't care to change this situation.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:32:43 PM

Is god the inventor of the evil, or is it lucifer that was the one that done it ?On average is evil about ... dark greenish, 20 fahrenheit, hydrogen sulphide smell, and misty ?I thought i saw one once ?
I actually posted about this once. Um, Religion is good in that it unites people. But evil in that people think religion revolves around the individual.

As far as God is concerned (I'm an atheist), he created us with 'original sin'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_man

I've been thinking about this concept for the last few days.
I truly believe we are all evil selfish individuals, and the only good that can come from us, is cooperation.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:35:33 PM

not at all, but at nutshell the humans are the only race that are destroying this world, creating diseases, virus, wars, hunger, and the saddest part is that we don't care to change this situation.

Dya think I'd be writing masonic secrets online here if I did'nt care? Change the situation? As an aquarian, I can tell you the change is afoot.. sadley we have to thank those psykos in the middle east for wakin up the govs to their demise, even worse is the fact they kill folks who are nowt to do with any this crap by blowin emselves up instead of the actual aggressors and their rulers.. who dont give a shit about you or me..
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:54:30 PM

I actually posted about this once. Um, Religion is good in that it unites people. But evil in that people think religion revolves around the individual.

As far as God is concerned (I'm an atheist), he created us with 'original sin'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_man

I've been thinking about this concept for the last few days.
I truly believe we are all evil selfish individuals, and the only good that can come from us, is cooperation.

orginal sin was indeed a sin.  by committing it, we introduced dick chopping into the world

i am here.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 11:29:41 PM

It is not quite as simple as Shakespeare said, "To be, or not to be." I think of it more like, "To kill, or not to kill", since one simply cannot "be" without killing something for sustenance. So, for the most part, I tend to agree with OP, especially when killing is done needlessly or for the pure pleasure of it.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:42:49 PM

It is us that make things evil.  Everything is just energy.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:43:35 PM

Humans are not inherently selfish. There was a study done where humans who came across homeless people were asked to give there first thoughts.

There first thoughts were to give money to the homeless man. But as they thought about the situation more, they thought that maybe the homeless man wasn't homeless at all, that they had better things to spend the money on etc.

So that would mean humans become selfish because of a multitude of things, and are not inherently selfish. Stop trying to justify human life as being evil when it's exactly the contrary.

I see that some of you(LaudaM) are denying emotions etc. You're just being irrational and irresponsible to yourselves. Unless you have aspergers or another condition that makes you incapable of having empathy for another human being, please do not deny yourself the beauty of emotions(love), bonds(sex), etc. It's at least very irrational and means you probably have a god complex or you're absorbed in some fantasy world, well whatever the reason, it's not healthy
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:29:10 AM

I'm pretty sure we all start off as evil but we must learn to outgrow our evil ways.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:32:35 AM

I'm pretty sure we all start off as evil but we must learn to outgrow our evil ways.

No, humans are inherently good, and through other factors(environmental, even biological/dealing with the brain and some people have a distinct lack of empathy), turn them "evil".
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:08:41 PM

So here I sit, with thousands of evil thought's.. oh boy how I wish I could get god to blow up the planet, just to save the rest of the species from the misery inflicted by EVERY human being on it. When we wash our dishes or clothes, we put filth and chemicals back into the food chain. When we chop tree's, we plant useless ones in their place.. 99% of gardens would win the garden show, yet the owners are hungry, cause the prize money from the prize rose ran out in a week.. did they think of growing food? 2 many things to mention..

Yet I go out into that world, and all I hear is can I help with this or that from folks who know full well I will..

I say again.. only evil can come from good, and only good can come from evil..

A child killer commits evil and kills your child. The good thing is the kickin's he gets when he gets life, and he's off the street.. notice how parents of child victims financial status goes through the roof? Of course you did'nt.. you only see the evil commited, since thats all you were focused on.

A fight breaks out in the street, a lass gets knocked to the ground, guy straddles her and starts punching into her face.. You try to intervene, and off course, the energy is now focused on you so the lass can get up and escape the torrent of physical abuse.. You get arrested for causing the commotion and charged with breach of the peace, the lass went home with the guy that beat her face to a pulp. In attempting to BE good, you got charged with assault, cause the guy is an off duty cop.

Good and Evil are like Dark and Light, the opposite ends of the same scales..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: