Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: smalltimers' coinanalytic-service for investors-protection, also tutoring noobs  (Read 2557 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smalltimer (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:47:27 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 03:45:51 PM by smalltimer

Hey folks.  
Some people seem to have a real problem differing between a solid coin with positive longterm outlooks and a scamcoin/shitcoin that dies off within weeks. People cry for authority to step in and regualte it (gov). Or they cry for exchanges to handle it for them or for the moderators of btc-talk.
But none of them can and/or wants to help you.
It is ultimately up to you to make the right judgement and analysis of the coin. Many people seem to fail with that since it isn't a task everyone is good at.
Well, here comes smalltimers' investors-protection-service.

What i can't offer:
-direct advice on trading
-reading code of all coins
-being right all the time

that being said,

What i can offer:
-over a year of experience of fulltime trading and researching
-basic analysis of new coins
-i can categorize your coins risk pretty reliably short/mid/longterm
-i'll be able to tell you with high accuracy which coins will fail
-i can identify scams many times before they are exposed as such
-i'll be able to analyse markets aswell and give a good assessment of the current market for a coin, Technical mid/longterm-Analysis
-analyzing overall situations of coins

Offered deals:

1) very basic surface-analysis of a coin: 1 to 5 LTC depending on complexity
2) more in-depth analysis of a coin you wish: 3 to 20 LTC depending on complexity
3) flatrate for you - get an email once a week or every 10 days with some short summaries about the reseach i made in the week (no personal follow-up included - only newsletter): around 2 to 5 LTC a week (have still to decide on this also depending on demand)
4) personal coin-analytics to the best of my knowledge to all your inquiries (i'll be there for you): 0.3 to 3 btc a week depending on several factors
5)tutoring: i can mentor noob-traders or bad traders that loose a lot of bucks often/ can't get a consistent edge. Passing on some experience and practical knowledge. Two different workshops:

a) coinanalysis (what to pay attention to, valuable info on stuff people overlook frequently) 3 to 5 mumble-sessions one-on-one: starting at 1.2 btc
b) trading (how to trade better). I'll be profiling you and teach you a style that fits your personality. Teaching you what a professional trader needs to know. 5 to 10 sessions one-on-one : starting at 2 btc

one mumble-session going to be approx. 1h to 90minutes.

i reserve the right to cancel tutoring at any time and partially refund if i have the impression you are not suitable for trading highly volatile high-risk cryptocoins. Additional psychotherapy and think-positive-stuff/winner-mentality only in exceptional cases and for higher fees. (yes, i can beef you up alround including tips for diet for better health and concentration, if i see it makes sense. Expect to pay for it though and expect mild bootcamp Wink not going to tell you lies.) If you are a generally positive person that can also win in life sometimes, there shouldn't be a need for that though.

after having done a workshop you going to perform noticeably better than before. If you don't after having 5 a) and b) full workshop i'll follow up with you for free, until you perform to stay in the black and make consistent profit. Most of the stuff i offer will be made to fit your needs.

This is new. More stuff to be announced.
Ultimately this service was created to battle scams, to help some honest people out who could be victim to scammers otherwise, to give noobs a head-start, because there seems to be real demand for this and to bring me a little extra-coins of course (i am honest and up-front about it). So it should be a mutual gain. Time to team up.

About me: free individual trader. More than one year fulltime-experience. Trading everything, every coin, every situation. Trendtrading, swings, daytrading, spreads, arbitrage, longterm-investing. Can teach principles of pump and dump and the methods of the whales aswell if you wish that. I am not part of any pump-group, not in the same boat with the scam-devs or any exchanges. Not selling my clients out in any way, shape or form (i aim at providing the service longterm and building a reputation). I do independant and honest analysis and tutoring to the best of my knowledge and abilities. I am an independant individual with above average skills and experience. I am trading profitable myself most of the time. Sometimes very profitable. I know to minimze risks and maximize gains. I know i am trading better than most.

Shoot me a message for inquiries or express some interest here in the thread if you would sign up for a newsletter if that was launched. Or just send your mail-adress for the free trial. (probably free for the first few weeks)
This is not a quick buck for me. I see it as real work and know to deliver a product you desire (info, knowledge, dedicated analysis, skills, training) so you will know how to spot and circumvent scams and shitcoins or even trade them for profit.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:25:04 PM

bump
Willisius

Activity: 364

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:56:09 AM

I have a suggestion. It's going to be hard to start building trust, since there are just, SO many scams here. As a sort of proof-of-concept, why not review a coin or two publicly and people can see if you were correct?
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:36:34 PM

I have a suggestion. It's going to be hard to start building trust, since there are just, SO many scams here. As a sort of proof-of-concept, why not review a coin or two publicly and people can see if you were correct?

good idea, i'll do that.
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:01:43 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 01:05:16 AM by smalltimer

launched today: Novacoin Dark
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=837815.0

kick it. People in the thread already said it

- 1% premine with hard-to-mine algos due to the hungry ASICs

- 4 minutes block

- No road map (and wont be one)

- block halving (in this case it will be to make the price goes higher and dump it on all)

lol No thanks

this is likely the correct estimate of this coin.
The premine is high, the coin looks bad. Not only newbe-dev with already bad rep and bad logos. The dark-wave of coins comes to an end. Novacoin is not even particular popular so this is a bad choice because of more than just one reason.
This will be getting one small/medium pump at best if it even makes it onto exchange. If it does, the pump will likely be orchestrated by those holding the premine they want to sell as high as possible,
The coin will be forgotten in weeks. Putting money on it for any long time is equivalent to burning it. A strong community will not emerge here. Skip! Market doesn't allow this. Check thread in 6 to 8 weeks to have a laugh at those still waiting for the dev to come back (if it makes it to exchange) .  
Even mining it could be a waste of recources.

(this estimation was written around the time of page 4 of the thread)
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:57:08 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 09:25:40 PM by smalltimer

ico going on right now for Vocal coin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829496.0

looks nice on the first look, but very likely is a dirty trap.
It very much reminds me of roxcoin. It is pretty much roxcoin with new graphics and ico instead of 24h flashmine combined with ninjalaunch.

-newbe dev
-ico hosted on c-cex
-low interest by community in it (3 pages thread after 12 days)

red flags. Even if it could be looking kind or promising now i would categorize it high risk for now. Needs to be reevaluated weeks down the road if it still is a topic then. Careful with this one. Could be a problem to turn around these coins quick enough. Risk/reward is not good at all.

Ico starts with 140 btc marketcap. Is not outlandish high but can turn out to be too expensive in case of vapourware.

Again: high risk, needs to be watched longer to make more solid conclusions, i wouldn't buy a lot in this ipo/ico

Ipo/ico is generally nothing you want to apply to cryptocoins. Try to only buy the best ico/ipo if you have to buy one at all in cryptocoins.

Most likely scenario for vocalcoin is a minor attempt to hype on twitter and 1 to 3 pump-and-dump-cycles before the dev vanishes with the icofunds to rinse, repeat this strategy until it stops working. At that point the dev is gone, the coin is worthless.

This coin with high certainty will be forgotten in 3 to 5 months and i'd expect to be able to buy these coins below ico-price at a later point. It smells like medium-term-vapourware to me.
Could be surviving for a few weeks though but very likely won't perform particularly good.

Very likely there will be a lot of promises, graphics, roadmaps and maybe even one or two updates or added features to the code to make the impression it would be legit to get a higher price for the dump.

ICO/IPO also opens the possibility, for the one issuing it, for unlimited premine if they buy into their own ico. They can buy all the coins they want from the ico. They get both: their bitcoins back and the particular ico-coin in any quanitity they want. That's why you stay away from those ico/ipo/ito - stuff. Even if there is no premine to see here don't be surprised if this drops like a rock one day and the dev is gone with the wind.

this comment was written around the time of page 3 of the thread.
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:03:40 AM

the above two posts are examples for quick surface-analysis (1) which could be had from me starting at 1 LTC
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:36:43 PM

follow up

-nvc dark was exactly how predicted so far a waste of mining even. It currently looks to get added to ccex. Likely doesn't get in and if it does it will end exaclty there. But i think even miners abandoned it already.

-vocal 100% as i predicted. Minor hype attempt at twitter. Failed pump attempt. Dev gone with ipo money and people left to hold the bag.

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:47:00 PM

Like the idea of this service, perhaps some trade logs, profit and loss track record would help Interest?

If you want help with laying out your thread/basic graphics, let me know. Perhaps even an signature campaign with your services? The payment could be some access to your newsletter ect... Just thinking out loud Smiley

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:47:46 PM

Like the idea of this service, perhaps some trade logs, profit and loss track record would help Interest?

If you want help with laying out your thread/basic graphics, let me know. Perhaps even an signature campaign with your services? The payment could be some access to your newsletter ect... Just thinking out loud Smiley

that's quite nice Smiley

Right now i stopped looking at new coins so i don't know if this service is even up to date. Thanks to the volatility right now i wouldn't even have time for this. I'll let you know in case i come back to the service Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: