Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MONERO MINING [POOL] MONERO.RS - DDoS protected - PRIVATE CPU MINER 5-20% BOOST!  (Read 10888 times)
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:26:51 PM

Tried pool for about 6 hours and it seemed I got less hash rate on your pool than minergate currently.  I average about 23 - 24 KH/s on minergate and I'm getting about 21 KH/s on your pool.  Using claymores miner on your pool, it says I'm connected to three pools and not two anymore like it does when I'm on other pools, so I how do I verify the actual 5% increase with your pool and claymore's miner, in hashrate increase or just an increase in overall coins.

Make sure you're using the pool that is closest to you. (You can ping the servers to see which has the best response time)

I have multiple miners, does each miner need a unique password when using claymore's miners?
MONERO.RS (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:32:34 PM

Tried pool for about 6 hours and it seemed I got less hash rate on your pool than minergate currently.  I average about 23 - 24 KH/s on minergate and I'm getting about 21 KH/s on your pool.  Using claymores miner on your pool, it says I'm connected to three pools and not two anymore like it does when I'm on other pools, so I how do I verify the actual 5% increase with your pool and claymore's miner, in hashrate increase or just an increase in overall coins.

Make sure you're using the pool that is closest to you. (You can ping the servers to see which has the best response time)

I have multiple miners, does each miner need a unique password when using claymore's miners?

If you are mining to the same address, a single unique password will suffice.
MONERO.RS (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:22:56 PM

We need more hash to 'kill' the variance, lets push it above 500KH today!
Hotmetal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:21:40 PM

We need more hash to 'kill' the variance, lets push it above 500KH today!

Need more features to bring people across.. Tongue

How about:

* Show average hash rate per user (pool / people = avg)
 * Show your average hash rate (1h/6h/12h/24h any of those, the more the better)
 * Show your average hash rate per Worker
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:38:08 PM

Thinking about trying your pool. Would switch about 35 KH/s.
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:28:35 PM

Ok, I switched 2 rigs over to test. Is this normal behavior?

Code:
09/14/14-11:26:30 - SHARE FOUND (target 15000) - (GPU 3)
09/14/14-11:26:31 - SHARE FOUND (target 15000) - (GPU 1)
DevFee: 09/14/14-11:26:41 - SHARE FOUND (target 7500) - (GPU 0)
Error in server response
: {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Duplicateshare"}}
Stratum - connecting to 'usa.monero.rs' <198.27.78.226> port 4444
Stratum - Connected
DevFee: Pool Diff 7500
09/14/14-11:26:42 - SHARE FOUND (target 15000) - (GPU 1)
09/14/14-11:26:52 - SHARE FOUND (target 15000) - (GPU 2)
Hotmetal

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:32:08 PM

Code:
Error in server response
Stratum - Connected

Duplicate shares (stale share) is quite rare but it happens with every just about every mining pool at some point or another.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 03:54:53 PM

Code:
Error in server response
Stratum - Connected

Duplicate shares (stale share) is quite rare but it happens with every just about every mining pool at some point or another.

These are indeed very rare, unless it's a common occurence I wouldn't worry about it.

Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:13:47 PM

They seem to happen every 30 minutes or so for some reason. I have never seen duplicate shares on the other XMR pools I've used before. Guess it's nothing to really worry about either way.
Hotmetal

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:17:38 PM

They seem to happen every 30 minutes or so for some reason. I have never seen duplicate shares on the other XMR pools I've used before. Guess it's nothing to really worry about either way.

Just have to make sure you're connecting to the closest mirror available (you can verify that by pinging each ip)
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:24:04 PM

Yep, I am. I'll ignore the error for now, shouldn't be a problem.

I'm assigning each miner a worker ID, with payout set to poloniex. I can't see stats for each worker, this is the proper command to see all workers stats correct?

To view aggregated stats (and payments) enter: EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id

I'm only seeing my total hashrate, no individual worker hashrates.
Hotmetal

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:48:12 PM

I'm assigning each miner a worker ID, with payout set to poloniex. I can't see stats for each worker, this is the proper command to see all workers stats correct?

To view aggregated stats (and payments) enter: EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id

To view stats when mining with payment_id, enter: EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id
To view indivual stats (payments excluded) when mining with worker_id + payment_id, enter: EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id.worker_id
To view your payments enter: EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:04:53 PM

To view stats when mining with payment_id, enter: EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id
To view indivual stats (payments excluded) when mining with worker_id + payment_id, enter: EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id.worker_id

EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id.worker_id Lets me see individual rigs properly

EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id Just shows me total hashrate for all rigs, without showing each rig's stats. Shouldn't it show details for all rigs listed individually? Or am I mistaken?
Hotmetal

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:14:22 PM

EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id.worker_id Lets me see individual rigs properly
EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id Just shows me total hashrate for all rigs, without showing each rig's stats. Shouldn't it show details for all rigs listed individually? Or am I mistaken?

That functionality (to display each and every rig details when no specific worker is chosen) is not present (yet) but that is a pretty decent suggestion..
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:18:18 PM

That functionality (to display each and every rig details when no specific worker is chosen) is not present (yet) but that is a pretty decent suggestion..

Ah, gotcha. I thought it was implied that it was working.

Dev? Pretty please?  Cheesy
MONERO.RS (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:31:51 PM

Dev? Pretty please?  Cheesy

Lead dev here. Yes we are working on that, any suggestions on where to place the list? It should be ready soon!
Also, regarding duplicate shares; it would be helpful if you sent us the full Claymore log files, so we can confirm if it's an issue on our side.
MONERO.RS (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:22:13 AM

Couple of new features should be pushed live today. More info. soon!
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:05:23 PM

Dev? Pretty please?  Cheesy

Lead dev here. Yes we are working on that, any suggestions on where to place the list? It should be ready soon!
Also, regarding duplicate shares; it would be helpful if you sent us the full Claymore log files, so we can confirm if it's an issue on our side.

Awesome! Glad I switched to this pool from one of the bigger pools.

I think the additional stats should simply be under what is currently available in the "Your Stats & Payment History" section.

Rig1:
Rig2:

And so forth.

I'll get you a log file soon via PM.

Edit: Log is in your inbox.
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:26:06 PM

Also, am I wrong or is 100000 share difficulty too high? All my rigs end up that high, with the weakest one being 4x 7970 @ 1871 h/s. My last pool was handing out constant difficulty 7500 shares.
MysteryX

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:00:47 PM

Is there a problem with payouts? I've been mining for almost a day and still not received anything, the pending amount just keeps building up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: