Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the girl in the email i got is emotinolal  (Read 772 times)
goodnightcoin (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:16:10 PM

I appreciate that you told me about what happened. Please send the names of all of your others accounts asap.

Members/guests come here for support, so you can understand why its hard for me to hear that you have acted this way to someone who trusted you? I am sad to hear this news Michael. I thought we had decided on a plan and we came to a mutual agreement together? I thought we were headed in the right direction.

I encourage you to connect elsewhere for support - not on 7 Cups.

Do you think this is emotional or a whiny girl?
RebelWorm

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:32:10 PM

What are you talking about?
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:33:41 PM

Do bears shit in the woods?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 12:13:42 AM

I appreciate that you told me about what happened. Please send the names of all of your others accounts asap.

Members/guests come here for support, so you can understand why its hard for me to hear that you have acted this way to someone who trusted you? I am sad to hear this news Michael. I thought we had decided on a plan and we came to a mutual agreement together? I thought we were headed in the right direction.

I encourage you to connect elsewhere for support - not on 7 Cups.

Apperntly, some girl wrote to me this and i think this sounds like a emotinonal girl.

Well, she posts she is sad.  That's an emotion.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:33:03 AM

Girls are generally emotional so the whole email smells of disappointment
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:34:20 AM

Today I saw a dead cat on the road.  The milk is getting near it's sell by date.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:38:22 AM

Today I saw a dead cat on the road.  The milk is getting near it's sell by date.

Speaking of, today I saw a cloud in the sky that looked like Tootsie Roll while there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: