Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:46:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcoin Faucet - Makes $100/day from Ads!  (Read 1683 times)
tilray (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:56:36 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 02:15:57 AM by tilray

I am considering selling my faucet website if I can get a solid offer from someone who is absolutely 100% serious in buying it. To the interested parties I can provide proof of traffic and earnings. The faucet uses Google Adsense to monetize but could be changed to anything you want. I will only give you the url if I feel you are serious in buying it and not wasting my time.

I will only accept payment in BTC

Earnings for August

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:52:06 AM

You should also know that you can't change country in Google adsense. You need to make a new account. What is the profit of the site? its useless if we have to payout 150$ in btc and the revenue is 100$. I am interested pm me the name of the site, traffic and the adsense image.

What price are you asking?
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:44:59 AM

The image was not opening at that time. Best of luck for the sale. Its way out of my reach Smiley
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:58:24 AM

Thank you and for those interested remember this is better then buying any ASIC hardware in terms of ROI
Why won't you keep it then? I don't get it.
Bitcoin is still in its early stage and you could eventualy get more clicks as the time passes so why sell it?
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:53:13 AM

I am considering selling my faucet website if I can get a solid offer from someone who is absolutely 100% serious in buying it. To the interested parties I can provide proof of traffic and earnings. The faucet uses Google Adsense to monetize but could be changed to anything you want. I will only give you the url if I feel you are serious in buying it and not wasting my time.

Earnings for August

uhmm, an adsense SS is so soooo easy to fake:

I sell mine for 10 mil $ Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:56:23 AM

Earnings for August

You should post a mobile app screenshot

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:21:09 AM

what he should do is get devthedev to verify things by giving him the website info. that way we get to rest easy and he gets to keep things private untill sale is complete

jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:30:06 PM

Was interested until I saw this, can you please elaborate?

You will not earn any money from running a facuet but instead you will loose a lot of money
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:32:09 PM

Which faucet is this?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:58:14 PM

No Faucet makes $100/day.  Prove me wrong.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:01:24 PM

Did you miss my post?

Which faucet is this?

Provide links

jcoin200

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:03:17 PM

$36,500/year.  You could live off that.  Something doesn't sound right, he wants 45 days worth of revenue for the whole site.
jcoin200

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:10:44 PM

$36,500/year.  You could live off that.  Something doesn't sound right, he wants 45 days worth of revenue for the whole site.

Who is to say I don't have 10 other bitcoin faucets bringing me in the same revenue? selling 1 won't hurt me financially Wink

So your just feeling extra generous with this one?
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:13:11 PM

I would assume the biggest risk is getting your account blocked for suspicious click activity, especially on a site where you give away money/bitcoins. Adsense is pretty known for that. Then again, if everything gets verified I guess the price is pretty low so could be worth a risk for some.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:21:38 PM

Did you miss my post?

Which faucet is this?

Provide links

Did you not read my OP carefully?

If you're selling it, show the product to the public.
It may attract more  attention of serious buyers.

jcoin200

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:11:39 PM

Did you miss my post?

Which faucet is this?

Provide links

Did you not read my OP carefully?

If you're selling it, show the product to the public.
It may attract more  attention of serious buyers.

I don't want my competition knowing what I am doing to my faucets or others taking ideas just to waste my time so I am trying to keep it private as possible, I hope you can understand

Someone could easily google "bitcoin faucet" and use ideas from the top results on their site.

Furthermore, you're claiming you have 10 other ones so you selling a site to compete against yourself?Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: