Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361294 times)
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:47:41 PM

This is a scam, the owner of the site is running a ponzi, he launders coins you pay in maint fees at localbitcoins, it's been a scam for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:25:45 AM

This is a scam, the owner of the site is running a ponzi, he launders coins you pay in maint fees at localbitcoins, it's been a scam for a while.

Proof ?
mm5aes

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:31:22 AM

Proof ?
Like to see that as well. Thanks
anderl

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:05:49 AM

Proof ?

Follow the maint fee payment addresses.  And most of the payout address source from localbitcoins.  If they don't funnel through localbitcoins the MF payments go straight out to weekly payouts.  You get payouts hagie.  Read the block chain. 

You should also be asking for proof of mining, I mean that is what he is saying is going on.  But when people pay maint fees and then go right out to people gettings payouts then how is he really mining?

The dude has not paid anyone what they are owed from last year, he hasn't shipped any miners in 3 months.  People are complaining that he hasn't made payments in 2 weeks and you are trying to pretend this is legit?
inget

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:39:57 PM

isn't this 1 year old? Chris didn't pay and wanted to earn more by selling us more crap.

Stop investing with them and close this chapter in your life.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:25:36 PM

Aye, it's kind of tricking along. Perhaps the fees going back and forth. We are still missing the 2nd Gen shares, backpay, etc.
benjamin07

Activity: 223
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:31:18 AM

@anderl

I hold You responsible, I was happily getting out of another scam when You came along and started saying Ah on LTCgear I made this and that in one week

Then I listened to you and now I'm ... Smiley
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:21:27 AM

@anderl

I hold You responsible, I was happily getting out of another scam when You came along and started saying Ah on LTCgear I made this and that in one week

always do your own research and never invest money in crypto you cannot afford to lose.
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:08:40 AM

Proof ?

Follow the maint fee payment addresses.  And most of the payout address source from localbitcoins.  If they don't funnel through localbitcoins the MF payments go straight out to weekly payouts.  You get payouts hagie.  Read the block chain. 

You should also be asking for proof of mining, I mean that is what he is saying is going on.  But when people pay maint fees and then go right out to people gettings payouts then how is he really mining?

The dude has not paid anyone what they are owed from last year, he hasn't shipped any miners in 3 months.  People are complaining that he hasn't made payments in 2 weeks and you are trying to pretend this is legit?

I'm not trying to pretend anything, I just like to ask for proof of your accusation.

Regards
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:54:38 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 09:05:50 AM by HashieNewb

Proof ?

Follow the maint fee payment addresses.  And most of the payout address source from localbitcoins.  If they don't funnel through localbitcoins the MF payments go straight out to weekly payouts.  You get payouts hagie.  Read the block chain.  

You should also be asking for proof of mining, I mean that is what he is saying is going on.  But when people pay maint fees and then go right out to people gettings payouts then how is he really mining?

The dude has not paid anyone what they are owed from last year, he hasn't shipped any miners in 3 months.  People are complaining that he hasn't made payments in 2 weeks and you are trying to pretend this is legit?

I'm not trying to pretend anything, I just like to ask for proof of your accusation.

Regards
haha, pretend anything or not, there are no payouts. There are no accusations or payouts, lol. This has not been legit since it began. proof ? so funny!

edit: "Note:The unpaid management fee value may be modified at any time" haha, this is so funny! it has changed many times, only honest statement on the site!

regards

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
anderl

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:21:18 AM

@anderl

I'm glad, I hope you lost your shirt, house and family.  Taking investment advise from someone on a forum, you are a ripe moron.  Hey but if you can still spare some cash I have a bridge you might like to invest in.
anderl

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:23:48 AM

Proof ?

Regards
Switch your account to LTC and trace the LTC paid to you from an address that mined the coins.  Or if you can't do that email him for proof of mining.  I mean if he is honestly doing it there should be no problem in producing that I mean right click a mining transaction in a wallet or show the pool output.  You need to prove he is mining.  Not the other way around.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:22:17 PM

Mining LTC  Grin That stopped quite some time ago it seems.

That he has stopped even swishing about the fees between accounts as a ponzi is want to do is a sign that maybe the game is up properly. When the site was functioning you could mine different coins (gone), not pay fees (gone), and expect payments on the regular (gone). I think what has happened this time is that he ran up against funding problems so he started the black friday sale, but nobody bit so there's not enough funds to keep it going. If there had of been he may have tried another run up or so skimming off a bit here and there. If you consider just how much had been swimming around that site when he brought it fees he must have been able to keep a decent amount.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:45:40 AM

UPDATE: There is an issue concerning deposit and payout systems which could not be solved yet. A mechanism to return fees will be activated at the end of this week for those that are looking for.
UPDATE: Payments are executed under test. All old keys will be replaced.
UPDATE: A design flaw was discovered Sunday which should now be fixed. The left payments will be pushed along with this week payments.
Short explanation: Because of a design flaw, during latest burst payments, the keypool window exceeded key backup schedule and some keys were not saved, resulting in payments not scheduled, not broadcasted (or rebroadcasted) or some payments leftovers being lost.

UPDATE: There is a small issue with the payment system after splitting. Some payments are not broadcasted or end duplicated. The issue is generated by the bitcoin server interface or parameters. The issue will be solved over the weekend, payments being sent smaller first to avoid possible duplicates on larger payements.

The deposit system underwent several changes:
– Deposit system and payment system are now split. Under certain conditions, they were interlocking each other. Old stuck payments will be again checked and refilled via user balance.
– There is a practice to send a small payment to lock management fee recalculation. Since this may lock the entire wallet, starting with next management fee recalculation, small payments will not lock anymore management fee recalculation. As a reminder, the management fee recalculation was stuck during last weeks digital coin fluctuations.
– It is possible to be required to generate new deposit addresses for user accounts (wallet change) during fee recalculation. It is still advised to write down new deposit address. The address change will be confirmed via Home page.
– The accounts of users which requested board conversion but did not pay shipment fee will be addressed too.

For backup purposes
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:49:20 AM

UPDATE: There is an issue concerning deposit and payout systems which could not be solved yet. A mechanism to return fees will be activated at the end of this week for those that are looking for.
UPDATE: A design flaw was discovered Sunday which should now be fixed. The left payments will be pushed along with this week payments.
Short explanation: Because of a design flaw, during latest burst payments, the keypool window exceeded key backup schedule and some keys were not saved, resulting in payments not scheduled, not broadcasted (or rebroadcasted) or some payments leftovers being lost.

UPDATE: There is a small issue with the payment system after splitting. Some payments are not broadcasted or end duplicated. The issue is generated by the bitcoin server interface or parameters. The issue will be solved over the weekend, payments being sent smaller first to avoid possible duplicates on larger payements.

– Deposit system and payment system are now split. Under certain conditions, they were interlocking each other. Old stuck payments will be again checked and refilled via user balance.
– There is a practice to send a small payment to lock management fee recalculation. Since this may lock the entire wallet, starting with next management fee recalculation, small payments will not lock anymore management fee recalculation. As a reminder, the management fee recalculation was stuck during last weeks digital coin fluctuations.
– It is possible to be required to generate new deposit addresses for user accounts (wallet change) during fee recalculation. It is still advised to write down new deposit address. The address change will be confirmed via Home page.
– The accounts of users which requested board conversion but did not pay shipment fee will be addressed too.

For backup purposes

Backup of what?
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:01:58 AM

For backup purposes

Backup of what?

It's not like LTCGear.com has a very sturdy archive system Wink
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:19:45 AM

For backup purposes

Backup of what?

ok, you mean since he remove the updates from time to time and you cannot remember his last "Plans"...
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:33:18 AM

<snip>

For backup purposes

Backup of what?

ok, you mean since he remove the updates from time to time and you cannot remember his last "Plans"...

I'd like to use the word "adventures" or "farytales". But I'm open to suggestions Wink
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:13:00 PM

<snip>

For backup purposes

Backup of what?

I'd like to use the word "adventures" or "farytales". But I'm open to suggestions Wink

Currently it's like "into The Darkness"
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:30:28 PM

I can't believe we are still here without any real news happening.
This chris guy is a big time scammer and I hope he will get punished real hard. I am sure some big investors will not accept this actions
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: