Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361297 times)
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:17:20 PM

Hard for me to convert 1 ASIC unit(s) reserved when i not even know what it is?

My electric cost is high and i not even want to mine with hardware. Only mining PoS coins myself , i bought shares to let "cloudmining" LTCGEar the job for me and : LTC only.
Now i have to pay Fee with BTC.

And now i have to do the job myself with they sending me  hardware ?

All the heat, noise, costs, stress ? LoL i better buy my coins myself , just send me my LTC (or 6.5 BTC)

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:24:52 PM

Hard for me to convert 1 ASIC unit(s) reserved when i not even know what it is?

My electric cost is high and i not even want to mine with hardware. Only mining PoS coins myself , i bought shares to let "cloudmining" LTCGEar the job for me and : LTC only.
Now i have to pay Fee with BTC.

And now i have to do the job myself with they sending me  hardware ?

All the heat, noise, costs, stress ? LoL i better buy my coins myself , just send me my LTC (or 6.5 BTC)

+1

How can someone choose to convert without knowing the specs of the hardware your converting to or the shipping costs i just dont get that at all.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
zoro1

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:59:44 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 03:35:12 PM by zoro1

well, since this is a scam ponzi, i wonder if ASICs really exist! Shocked

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 05:01:03 PM

How can someone choose to convert without knowing the specs of the hardware your converting to or the shipping costs i just dont get that at all.

Most people are losing hope and this ASIC conversion is some kind of shed of light in this cloudy days which is why most people convert it without hesitation at least. With constant dissapointment from Chris and also people willing to buy your shares for 1/10 of when you bought it then it gives no choice but to "accept" this conversion rather than paying a silly fees.

Even with knowing the specs and stuff, I doubt mining at home will be profittable and also that most people that are into "cloudmining" actually knows nothing about setting up their own hardware and mine for themselves.
I have doubt myself that Chris will be willing to pay the shipping fee because there is no reason for him to pay the shipping fee considering that he give us a nonsense bill to pay, plus that people have no concern over giving their address to such scammer like him.

Such an irony indeed that I see people are still anticipate his Q&A with no effort to force him to do the Q&A ASAP ( he promised this Q&A like 3 weeks ago ). I'd be knocking on his front door by now if I am in Romania

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:04:20 PM

So in my account it shows this:

1 ASIC unit(s) reserved

3170 ASICShares converted
10 2nd Gen pre-shares converted.

Can any1 tell me what it means? lol

Thanks!

You could, if you would choose that option, be able to swap those shares for 1 ASIC unit. Details on those units we're expecting soon. Ish. Within a few weeks at best Wink

I hope I am wrong, but I feel this is a way to collect "shipping fees" and never send out a product... that way we get DOUBLE SCAMMED!

Wait and see what will happen. If you want to be on the safe site, wait unit the Balances have cleared.
I think a lot of people will pay the Shipping fee, so you will see what happen, before you need to pay.

Everyone should wait until balances have cleared regardless of which option they choose.  No reason to convert yet, or pay the fee. Just wait for more information to make an educated decision. 

I don't think it is a grab to collect "shipping fees".

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:20:56 AM

Everyone should wait until balances have cleared regardless of which option they choose.  No reason to convert yet, or pay the fee. Just wait for more information to make an educated decision. 

I don't think it is a grab to collect "shipping fees".

There will never be any "cleared" balances. After six months of lies and broken promises you do not understand that. Everything since December has only, and will remain so, a money grab. WTF would he pay anyone anything. There are no Gen 2 units and he is trying to make everyone take delivery of his outdated, useless hardware that would lose you more money if you attempted to mine with it.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
miri94

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:19:18 AM

I just logged in and got a message that 47 pre-gen 2 units converted to 1 ASIC unit and there are 23 2nd Gen shares left.

as above regarding the specs which we don't know, well we know at least one thing: each 10 shares are the equivalent of 30 Radeon 290 Lyra2RE .

So his 1 unit ASIC must be 47/30 = 1.5 x 30 = 45 MHs = one 50 MHs unit from Alpha Tenchology Viper (Alpha-t.net):

https://alpha-t.net/product/scrypt-asic-miner/

The 50 MHs unit is underperforming according to tests and is running at 45 MHs

But the problem is: 2nd Gen were supposed to run Scrypt and X11, the Vipers run only X11.

I'd like to wait and see how this unfolds, still going to lodge the application with the Police against unknown and will unofficially name Chris as suspect: leaves the door open for their investigations.

Sorry the account is not for sale anymore.
zoro1

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:50:10 AM

I just logged in and got a message that 47 pre-gen 2 units converted to 1 ASIC unit and there are 23 2nd Gen shares left.

as above regarding the specs which we don't know, well we know at least one thing: each 10 shares are the equivalent of 30 Radeon 290 Lyra2RE .

So his 1 unit ASIC must be 47/30 = 1.5 x 30 = 45 MHs = one 50 MHs unit from Alpha Tenchology Viper (Alpha-t.net):

But the problem is: 2nd Gen were supposed to run Scrypt and X11, the Vipers run only X11.

I'd like to wait and see how this unfolds, still going to lodge the application with the Police against unknown and will unofficially name Chris as suspect: leaves the door open for their investigations.

Sorry the account is not for sale anymore.

you mean Vipers run only scrypt.
are there any asics for X11 yet?

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:53:13 AM

What are you people talking about? Characteristics of what? Miners? What miners?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:02:23 PM

What are you people talking about? Characteristics of what? Miners? What miners?

Fantasy outdated, useless hardware sociopath Chris is going to send them. He deducted everyone's account for hardware that you will have to pay shipping for and then never get.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 12:09:58 PM

So I'll summarize the whole important thing for you. Not clear what miners yet but Chris offered everyone an "exit" strategy for those who dont want to pay the nonsense maintenance fee to reactivate weekly payout anymore. This "exit" strategy converts your shares as well as the 2nd gen to an ASIC boards , which has no clarification yet on what kind of miner is it . Also that it is not even clear yet about the shipping fee or the other stuff and it will be all revealed on the Q&A that has been promised 3 weeks ago( you can expect it to be much longer )

Some people made a guess on what type of miner it will be so here it is( post above yours but requote it and deleted some words on it ). Highly unlikely that it will be Vipers but Chris mentioned a few times in the past that he used his own chips and make his own boards so we can expect something similar or it could be totally different.

This is pretty much grey area because people are left without any explanation nor clues on what is going on. I suspect that It will be weeks before the Q&A and it will be months later before the shipping ( if he really decided to ship them off , I doubt that this is another stalling strategy from Chris )

47 pre-gen 2 units converted to 1 ASIC unit and there are 23 2nd Gen shares left.

well we know at least one thing: each 10 shares are the equivalent of 30 Radeon 290 Lyra2RE .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:16:46 PM

So I'll summarize the whole important thing for you. Not clear what miners yet but Chris offered everyone an "exit" strategy for those who dont want to pay the nonsense maintenance fee to reactivate weekly payout anymore. This "exit" strategy converts your shares as well as the 2nd gen to an ASIC boards , which has no clarification yet on what kind of miner is it . Also that it is not even clear yet about the shipping fee or the other stuff and it will be all revealed on the Q&A that has been promised 3 weeks ago( you can expect it to be much longer )

Some people made a guess on what type of miner it will be so here it is( post above yours but requote it and deleted some words on it ). Highly unlikely that it will be Vipers but Chris mentioned a few times in the past that he used his own chips and make his own boards so we can expect something similar or it could be totally different.

This is pretty much grey area because people are left without any explanation nor clues on what is going on. I suspect that It will be weeks before the Q&A and it will be months later before the shipping ( if he really decided to ship them off , I doubt that this is another stalling strategy from Chris )

47 pre-gen 2 units converted to 1 ASIC unit and there are 23 2nd Gen shares left.

well we know at least one thing: each 10 shares are the equivalent of 30 Radeon 290 Lyra2RE .

Thx for you summary but I ask the same question again, WHAT MINERS? Nobody has ever seen any miner designed by Chris, no blockchain proof of mining, no hash fluctuations when he promised to switch his "farm" off. All in all, not a single credible piece of evidence about mining. So, discussing about characteristics and delivery of non-existing mining is wasting of your time and energy. That man has broken every promise he has ever given to us and you discuss about him shipping ASIC boards to you?Huh WTF.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:13:50 PM

Thx for you summary but I ask the same question again, WHAT MINERS? Nobody has ever seen any miner designed by Chris, no blockchain proof of mining, no hash fluctuations when he promised to switch his "farm" off. All in all, not a single credible piece of evidence about mining. So, discussing about characteristics and delivery of non-existing mining is wasting of your time and energy. That man has broken every promise he has ever given to us and you discuss about him shipping ASIC boards to you?Huh WTF.

Exactly, well put. Discussing anything about what sociopath scammer "Chris," the Shitkeeper, will do is utterly nonsense. People should be discussing if there is any possible way to get his ass thrown in jail.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:39:00 PM

each Unit "should" be 400mh not 40 hes "converting" 4000 shares Per unit so that translates to 400mh not 40 .

I agree with everyone saying there is no reason to trust Cris or send him another penny for shipping or anything else.

IF i would get paid for the last 7 months id happily remain a customer of his and even pay the outragious Fee but i do NOT expect this to happen.

The conversion deal also really fucks over people with Dual mods whats that about ? *give me my F****** Dash u **** ************.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 01:53:33 PM

ahh I didnt realized that you mean to ask this for sarcasm, I thought you are asking question as you dont know how thing has progressed up here . As for the bolded part, I've read it somewhere in litecointalk that Chris used to sell physical miners to few forum member instead of offering cloud *ponzi* mining but It seems I lost track on it

if there is any possible way to get his ass thrown in jail.

There is, only if some Romanian victim goes to knock his front door but I didnt see any latest action regarding this ever since the report of someone had his account cleared with 1 LTC balance in it

IF i would get paid for the last 7 months id happily remain a customer of his and even pay the outragious Fee but i do NOT expect this to happen.

Everyone here is falling into depression. We have waited months for him even let him have the benefit of doubt but again he dissapoint us with all this nonsense . No one will be paid, I can almost ensure this because if he really intend to pay us up then he would have done so few weeks ago but the fact is that the nonsense fee is only to resume mining

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:05:59 PM

each Unit "should" be 400mh not 40 hes "converting" 4000 shares Per unit so that translates to 400mh not 40 .

I agree with everyone saying there is no reason to trust Cris or send him another penny for shipping or anything else.

The conversion deal also really fucks over people with Dual mods whats that about ? *give me my F****** Dash u **** ************.

not only Dual mod Conversion is a Joke, Gen2 Pre-Shares Conversion Rate is also really ugly...
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:11:42 PM

not only Dual mod Conversion is a Joke, Gen2 Pre-Shares Conversion Rate is also really ugly...

And this is further evidence that Gen 2 never existed. If Gen 2 was online and mining he would not be taking them away to give you some bullshit hardware that, if it actually exists, is no longer profitable to mine. Gen 2 was just a way, unfortunately, to suck more money out of all of us fucking suckers.

jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:56:16 PM

yeah looks like that something happend, during last Q+A Chris said that gen2 are on the Way and on Track.
miri94

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:11:34 PM

@above:
1) the math is wrong, it is 10 shares that is why you are off by 10x

2) he cannot give a date because Alpha-t have not released it yet

3) his chips" or someone else's is not an issue, he can have his name printed on them at factory.

4) agreed no one has seen the mining farm and only a very stupid person would believe he was actually mining (vis. no change in hashing and difficulty), albeit when he announced 2nd Gen there was still hope crypto and Bitmaintech (L?) were still working on a Scrypt ship (official story is they stopped but who knows)

5) X11, neo-scrypt, scrypt and blah non-issue: when and if you mine you can convert immediately to whatever coin you want, equivalent to having mined the algo, well with the detrimental effect of economics on the coin being plundered.

6) he stole a lot of money the least he can do is shipping jail away from his neck; he is a thief not an idiot. Lots of shill accounts will say they paid for shipping, won't stop my police report.
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:19:02 PM

@above:
1) the math is wrong, it is 10 shares that is why you are off by 10x

2) he cannot give a date because Alpha-t have not released it yet

3) his chips" or someone else's is not an issue, he can have his name printed on them at factory.

4) agreed no one has seen the mining farm and only a very stupid person would believe he was actually mining (vis. no change in hashing and difficulty), albeit when he announced 2nd Gen there was still hope crypto and Bitmaintech (L?) were still working on a Scrypt ship (official story is they stopped but who knows)

5) X11, neo-scrypt, scrypt and blah non-issue: when and if you mine you can convert immediately to whatever coin you want, equivalent to having mined the algo, well with the detrimental effect of economics on the coin being plundered.

6) he stole a lot of money the least he can do is shipping jail away from his neck; he is a thief not an idiot. Lots of shill accounts will say they paid for shipping, won't stop my police report.

Your Police Report will change nothing, but feel free to go ahead.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: