Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DoScoin Update thread  (Read 8211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:37:32 AM

There was no other premine.

Coin is going to be totally relaunched under a new name.

Yes it was dumped.

And what will happen with coins that we have now in our wallets ?
Can we change them for new coins 1:1 after relaunch ? So "1 Doscoin" = "1 new relaunched coin under a new name" ?

I think he is just leaving it. I think he would of said something about 1:1 conversion with there been so many investors up to now.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:57:58 AM

Yes it was dumped.

And what will happen with coins that we have now in our wallets ?
Can we change them for new coins 1:1 after relaunch ? So "1 Doscoin" = "1 new relaunched coin under a new name" ?

I think he is just leaving it. I think he would of said something about 1:1 conversion with there been so many investors up to now.

I hope he will not leave it because he said this

and this

Thats why i'm interested - can we exchange doscoin for new coin 1:1 ?

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:54:47 PM

what has happened here. is dev abandoning coin
mlord1010

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:07:45 PM

https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/doscoin.txt

doscoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720001.0
heritage: from "SUMC"
appears nearly identical to ZIPC (and/or vice versa)
Really stupid code was left in that forces miners to attach 2 outputs(1 to the miner address, and 1 to NULL) to a generation transaction. However, this seems harmless other than adding a tiny bit of bloat and stupidity.
Despite the amount of stupid code and unintentional looking almost-exploits, it's probably pretty secure.
Problems:
* MODERATE - Stake modifier checkpoints are disabled. This seems quite dangerous and even if an exploit isn't possible, will probably cause many fork problems
* MINOR - genesis block seed is not a news event.

doesn't sound tragic

Nope but in c-cex troll box they are saying that this guy earlz found another premine.

They is also a rumour it was dev that dumped 60million.

Not sure what is the truth .....

dev has been talking plenty about dumping, I'm sure he even said he was happy to dump at 6 sat for funding.

still speculation though until tomorrow and if he lets everyone know, however if it wasn't shady he should have posted something.

Yes it was dumped.
'

Why dump if you're going to relaunch.  Are you relaunching with the same blockchain?  If not, you might as well keep trying to buy a bitcointalk account to start that new coin.  You even told me in a pm that great things were ahead and you were excited?  Prove it.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:11:14 PM

https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/doscoin.txt

doscoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720001.0
heritage: from "SUMC"
appears nearly identical to ZIPC (and/or vice versa)
Really stupid code was left in that forces miners to attach 2 outputs(1 to the miner address, and 1 to NULL) to a generation transaction. However, this seems harmless other than adding a tiny bit of bloat and stupidity.
Despite the amount of stupid code and unintentional looking almost-exploits, it's probably pretty secure.
Problems:
* MODERATE - Stake modifier checkpoints are disabled. This seems quite dangerous and even if an exploit isn't possible, will probably cause many fork problems
* MINOR - genesis block seed is not a news event.

doesn't sound tragic

Nope but in c-cex troll box they are saying that this guy earlz found another premine.

They is also a rumour it was dev that dumped 60million.

Not sure what is the truth .....

dev has been talking plenty about dumping, I'm sure he even said he was happy to dump at 6 sat for funding.

still speculation though until tomorrow and if he lets everyone know, however if it wasn't shady he should have posted something.

Yes it was dumped.
'

Why dump if you're going to relaunch.  Are you relaunching with the same blockchain?  If not, you might as well keep trying to buy a bitcointalk account to start that new coin.  You even told me in a pm that great things were ahead and you were excited?  Prove it.

quite misleading telling people to buy then you dump on them to start a new coin. well if that is what you done your gonna have a hard time starting your new coin
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:21:57 PM

I am going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt but this stinks.

Anyway if he is developing the relaunched coin in a new blockchain leaving all the investors stuck, I am sure there will be a nice group of people doing whatever is possible so he doesn't sell a single fucking coin for the rest of his life, me included.

And well, newbie accounts? People do not trust them anymore so...

Let's see.

Eth.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:40:31 PM

There will be a conversion rate, but it won't happen till after the presale sell off.

I'm going to reserve 3,000,000 of these coins.

18,000,000 sold off in the pre-sale and 3,000,000 in the conversion.

Each of these new coins would be worth .0001 or 10k sats.

I'm going to put the price of a single DoScoin at 166 sats. So about 60 coins per the new coin.

60:1

Of course, you will be able to buy into increments up to .0001 of the coin.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:18:29 PM

There will be a conversion rate, but it won't happen till after the presale sell off.

I'm going to put the price of a single DoScoin at 166 sats. So about 60 coins per the new coin.

Guys/girls

this is how i am looking at things

Dev 1st post he is relaunching coin and has dumped his coins. so obviously we think this coin is dead. No details about conversion

then we have a panic dump which was obviously going to happen with this post. lots of coins were dumped at 1 sats. this .66btc buy order showed up before dev's post

now we have dev saying he is going to convert 60 dos coins for 1 new coin which is priced at 10k sats giving us dos coins a value of 166sats.

my theory is dev intentionally caused the dump collected at 1 sats and now made this conversion to make profit. he could have easily told us when he said that he will relaunch the coin that we can convert the coin but no he says to me "calc were not ready" then why post you relaunch plans. spend a couple of hours and then come back

looking for feedback on this theory

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:22:29 PM

my advice do not buy a single coin until we see details on the new one.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:24:54 PM

Well, as you can see, the price ain't even going above 10 sats and I don't even care if the price is 1 sat. It's going to be converted to 166 sats per coin no matter what happens.
burstceo

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 08:27:14 PM

Well, as you can see, the price ain't even going above 10 sats and I don't even care if the price is 1 sat. It's going to be converted to 166 sats per coin no matter what happens.

How do you know these new coins will be worth  ".0001 or 10k sats" ?
Not sure how you are able to predict that, as the market will dictate what they sell for.
Huh

SmartHost - Intelligent Hosting
http://www.smarthost.net/?ims=bitcointalk
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:27:38 PM

It's called an ICO Smiley
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:27:54 PM

How do you know these new coins will be worth  ".0001 or 10k sats" ?
Not sure how you are able to predict that, as the market will dictate what they sell for.
Huh

the new coin is going to be a ICO
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:28:16 PM

Guys/girls

Dev 1st post he is relaunching coin and has dumped his coins. so obviously we think this coin is dead. No details about conversion

then we have a panic dump which was obviously going to happen with this post. lots of coins were dumped at 1 sats. this .66btc buy order showed up before dev's post

now we have dev saying he is going to convert 60 dos coins for 1 new coin which is priced at 10k sats giving us dos coins a value of 166sats.

my theory is dev intentionally caused the dump collected at 1 sats and now made this conversion to make profit. he could have easily told us when he said that he will relaunch the coin that we can convert the coin but no he says to me "calc were not ready" then why post you relaunch plans. spend a couple of hours and then come back

Almost correct here's my theory:

dev dumped to 1 and put on 1 sat order for BTC to pay for something & has hopefully made a good chunk of DOS back in the fund pool.

Speculation, call it a "dick" move but this is a free market, and I'd rather he pay for his needs and get more future funding bags from the weak hands. ;-)
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:30:11 PM

if you had said that when you said relaunch i would have bought but best advice is wait for a POD, new coin details then purchase

dev could be legit could be fake

dev this is not fud but genuine concern.
evli

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:32:59 PM

Guys/girls

You are wrong , the half of these was mine and this order placed about 7 days ago...
I'm NOT gonna sell them for 20 or 30 sats - maybe i'll keep them for the new coin
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:33:32 PM

Well, if the ICO doesn't go well, i'm looking into venture funding as well. Bitcoin venture funding that is.

The source will not be public. It will be audited by someone in the community like GMaxwell or Ocminer (most likely Ocminer. He's cool).

I don't want to immerse too much information before it starts though.

All you will know is that 18,000,000 coins is for the ICO and 3,000,000 is for conversions.

21,000,000 total coins.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:35:44 PM

Guys/girls

You are wrong , the half of these was mine and this order placed about 7 days ago...
I'm gonna sell them for 20 or 30 sats - maybe i'll keep them for the new coin

lol why would you even think about selling for 20-30sats when you could get 166sats suspicious. my concerns are legit
evli

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:38:33 PM

Guys/girls

I'm gonna sell them for 20 or 30 sats - maybe i'll keep them for the new coin

lol why would you even think about selling for 20-30sats when you could get 166sats suspicious. my concerns are legit

WOW!!! You are fast. I have allready edit my spelling "NOT" gonna sell it
burstceo

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 08:40:39 PM

I'm NOT gonna sell them for 20 or 30 sats - maybe i'll keep them for the new coin

A huge chunk of the 1-2 sat buy orders filled in past 24 hours were mine as well...legit purchases.

SmartHost - Intelligent Hosting
http://www.smarthost.net/?ims=bitcointalk
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: