Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 10:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DoScoin Update thread  (Read 8211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:41:37 PM

There will be a conversion rate, but it won't happen till after the presale sell off.

I'm going to reserve 3,000,000 of these coins.

18,000,000 sold off in the pre-sale and 3,000,000 in the conversion.

Each of these new coins would be worth .0001 or 10k sats.

I'm going to put the price of a single DoScoin at 166 sats. So about 60 coins per the new coin.

60:1

Of course, you will be able to buy into increments up to .0001 of the coin.

Guys/girls

this is how i am looking at things

Dev 1st post he is relaunching coin and has dumped his coins. so obviously we think this coin is dead. No details about conversion

then we have a panic dump which was obviously going to happen with this post. lots of coins were dumped at 1 sats. this .66btc buy order showed up before dev's post

now we have dev saying he is going to convert 60 dos coins for 1 new coin which is priced at 10k sats giving us dos coins a value of 166sats.

my theory is dev intentionally caused the dump collected at 1 sats and now made this conversion to make profit. he could have easily told us when he said that he will relaunch the coin that we can convert the coin but no he says to me "calc were not ready" then why post you relaunch plans. spend a couple of hours and then come back

looking for feedback on this theory

You are wrong , the half of these was mine and this order placed about 7 days ago...
I'm gonna sell them for 20 or 30 sats - maybe i'll keep them for the new coin

lol why would you even think about selling for 20-30sats when you could get 166sats suspicious. my concerns are legit

WOW!!! You are fast. I have allready edit my spelling "NOT" gonna sell it

lol was about to say only a idiot would do that. i hope it works for you. i haven't bought any yet but i know the dev from another thread so that is why i bought in earlier after a chat on IRC. there was no mention of a relaunch during our conversation so i am suspicious. i will have plenty of time to buy as its not even moved up yet.

if its a scam nothing new getting used to them now. i do hope dev does a POD. dev has said he will
evli

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:52:45 PM

There will be a conversion rate, but it won't happen till after the presale sell off.

I'm going to reserve 3,000,000 of these coins.

18,000,000 sold off in the pre-sale and 3,000,000 in the conversion.

Each of these new coins would be worth .0001 or 10k sats.

I'm going to put the price of a single DoScoin at 166 sats. So about 60 coins per the new coin.

60:1

Of course, you will be able to buy into increments up to .0001 of the coin.

Guys/girls

this is how i am looking at things

Dev 1st post he is relaunching coin and has dumped his coins. so obviously we think this coin is dead. No details about conversion

then we have a panic dump which was obviously going to happen with this post. lots of coins were dumped at 1 sats. this .66btc buy order showed up before dev's post

now we have dev saying he is going to convert 60 dos coins for 1 new coin which is priced at 10k sats giving us dos coins a value of 166sats.

my theory is dev intentionally caused the dump collected at 1 sats and now made this conversion to make profit. he could have easily told us when he said that he will relaunch the coin that we can convert the coin but no he says to me "calc were not ready" then why post you relaunch plans. spend a couple of hours and then come back

looking for feedback on this theory

You are wrong , the half of these was mine and this order placed about 7 days ago...
I'm gonna sell them for 20 or 30 sats - maybe i'll keep them for the new coin

lol why would you even think about selling for 20-30sats when you could get 166sats suspicious. my concerns are legit

WOW!!! You are fast. I have allready edit my spelling "NOT" gonna sell it

lol was about to say only a idiot would do that. i hope it works for you. i haven't bought any yet but i know the dev from another thread so that is why i bought in earlier after a chat on IRC. there was no mention of a relaunch during our conversation so i am suspicious. i will have plenty of time to buy as its not even moved up yet.

if its a scam nothing new getting used to them now. i do hope dev does a POD. dev has said he will

I also follow dev's posts on other threads and i think he is ok (at least better from all this newbies dev accounts lately). On the previous DOS thread he said to keep our coins for the new coin. So i decided that i had too little to loose , and also i prefered to put an order at 1 sats for 0.3 BTC (better than to pay an IPO for an unkown new dev  Grin )
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:43:18 PM

If anyone else would like to add anything else, do it. If not, i'm closing and deleting the thread.

cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:44:33 PM

Have you dumped another 30 million ?.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:53:56 PM

Nope.
burstceo

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:05:57 PM

Why would you close and delete the thread?
How would anyone know they can exchange coins then?

SmartHost - Intelligent Hosting
http://www.smarthost.net/?ims=bitcointalk
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:10:28 PM

The new thread that will be launched. Unless you just want me to keep it up for that purpose to update it?
burstceo

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:25:59 PM

The new thread that will be launched. Unless you just want me to keep it up for that purpose to update it?

Ahh OK...details for exchange will be in new thread? OK....that works.  Smiley

SmartHost - Intelligent Hosting
http://www.smarthost.net/?ims=bitcointalk
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:54:27 AM

So if I understand correctly, when will the pre-sale of new coin sell off, you will buy our doscoin at this price - 1 dos = 0.00000166 BTC.
Right ?

Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:57:22 AM

So if I understand correctly, when will the pre-sale of new coin sell off, you will buy our doscoin at this price - 1 dos = 0.00000166 BTC.
Right ?

It will be converted to the new coin at a rate of 60 dos:1 of the new coin.

The new coin's price will start at 10k sats making the price of a single dos 166 sats.
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:10:34 AM

Right ?

It will be converted to the new coin at a rate of 60 dos:1 of the new coin.

The new coin's price will start at 10k sats making the price of a single dos 166 sats.
But why it will be only when the presale sell off ?
I think exchange doscoin for new coin  is the first thing you should do when you  start a new coin and then pre-sale.
Why not ? We are the first investors in you first project. We bought doscoin at markets, mining it on pools.

Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:04:59 AM

It's really unsettling how you have handled this coin and the community that has tried to support you.
You have a good idea, why don't you get it implemented or a testnet or something to give a reason for people to invest.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:05:37 AM

Who the hell is going to buy another coin at 10k satoshi with all the mess from this coin. You have dumped millions multiple times with you're 20% premine.

You even gave away 300k to some guy on ccex troll box for nothing. You did not even check his investment in doscoin.

Either that or the mining groups did it and at a value to make others assume it's the dev and panic onto 1 sat.

Games games games
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:20:26 AM

I'm locking and deleting the thread. If you have any questions, message me in PM's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: