View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 06:26:37 PM

Selling pirated materials? that's very low.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 06:34:15 PM

I don't find it evil to sell pirated works.

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 06:35:54 PM

You're taking someone's work (scene groups), and selling it for a profit. how is that not low?

also, yay, first -1 is (i think) from moderator.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
backopy (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 06:39:45 PM

You're taking someone's work (scene groups), and selling it for a profit. how is that not low?

also, yay, first -1 is from moderator.

So when you go buy a watch it's "very low" too, isn't it? They grab watches from the maker and add some profit just for having them there, and who says watches says anything you can buy in a store.

Anyway, this is an announcement not a philosophic discussion.
gigabytecoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 07:38:59 PM

also, yay, first -1 is from moderator.

So when you go buy a watch it's "very low" too, isn't it? They grab watches from the maker and add some profit just for having them there, and who says watches says anything you can buy in a store.

Anyway, this is an announcement not a philosophic discussion.

I don't understand exactly what or why he is "selling"Huh

Has nobody ever heard of isohunt, thepiratebay, or demonoid?!? How about torrents in general?

It's all free people, no idea why you would pay for somebody else to do your dirty work, it's just as illegal.
gigabytecoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 07:39:30 PM

also, yay, first -1 is (i think) from moderator.

You're probably right, I gave you a +1 though for being a good bitcoiner!
fabianhjr

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Do The Evolution

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 07:53:50 PM

I don't understand exactly what or why he is "selling"Huh

Has nobody ever heard of isohunt, thepiratebay, or demonoid?!? How about torrents in general?

It's all free people, no idea why you would pay for somebody else to do your dirty work, it's just as illegal.
I double it, though he is stating he send a physical copy and that it is ideal when ISPs don't allow for easy filesharing or an ignorant user.
Also, this is what Bitcoin is prone to, prepare for even worse things, and this ain't really bad at all. Imagine sponsoring Domestic terrorism in the form of an inflation-proof currency. That is plainly evil, don't you know the damage you are doing to the gov? And what about those poor bankers? D:

JA37

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 08:55:12 PM

Wait, what? Taking from the producers is good, but taking from the scene groups is bad?

Ponzi me: http://fxnet.bitlex.org/?ref=588
Thanks to the anonymous person who doubled my BTC wealth by sending 0.02 BTC to: 1BSGbFq4G8r3uckpdeQMhP55ScCJwbvNnG
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 09:07:40 PM

Back on the early days of internet I may say this was the most common business around.
About "the scene", "the scene" isn't a magical machine that cracks game out of the blue, are just guys who volunteer or find interesting to crack some protections. As within my work I was on the early stage of cracking Steam, at cs.rin.ru, among other things, created the non-Steam server browser, a cracked Steam client and even today some of the cracks for Steam games uses part of my code and/or ideas, I may say "I'm part of the scene" and I would say I don't really care for those guys selling, they're free to as long as someone buys from them.

What really pissed me of was, after the initial Steam crack, which allows people to play online in genuine VAC servers, some dumb brats to go nag the servers with cheats, annoying those "legit" players and ruining games.

Just my 0.02 BTC...  Roll Eyes

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: