Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official TeaForBTC Thread, Buy Loose Leaf Tea With Bitcoin!  (Read 1305 times)
aaronllewellyn (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:48:35 PM

Alright, the shop is now officially stocked, new teas will be added as time goes on / others sell. The inventory is just my test stock, 6 types of tea as of now, escrow is an option If you really, really want it.

teaforbtc.com

Loose leaf tea by the ounce, free shipping and CoinBase as a payment processor, probably the cheapest prices around.

I will answer any questions on here, PM, or at:

aaron@teaforbtc.com

Tea List:

Organic Sencha Green Tea.
http://i62.tinypic.com/2i2bnb.jpg

Organic Egyptian Chamomile Flowers.
http://i57.tinypic.com/34zg6dz.jpg

Organic Chai (Black tea variety not just herbal).
http://i60.tinypic.com/2mhug6a.jpg

Shu Mee White Tea.
http://i58.tinypic.com/244wo6p.jpg

English Breakfast Tea.
http://i59.tinypic.com/rruwsk.jpg

Orange Spice Black Tea.
http://i58.tinypic.com/2yvm003.jpg

Coupon: bittalk10, 10% off your cart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aaronllewellyn (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:07:53 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 03:38:18 AM by aaronllewellyn

My daily Allowed Bump.

If you like tea, I know you want to buy some with BTC, free yourself from the chains of Fiat currency and buy your daily cup with Bitcoin!

I will offer a ridiculous discount to whoever wants to be the first BTC-tea buyer, on ounce free or something.

#TeaForBTC
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:54:02 AM

Any chinese teas? Ti Kwan Yin or Pu 'er? Prices if you have.
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:07:14 PM

My daily Allowed Bump.

If you like tea, I know you want to buy some with BTC, free yourself from the chains of Fiat currency and buy your daily cup with Bitcoin!

I will offer a ridiculous discount to whoever wants to be the first BTC-tea buyer, on ounce free or something.

#TeaForBTC

How do i know this is quality tea?
How do i know you wont poison me?
How do i know it is trutable?
How do i know i wont get scammed?
How do i know its real tea and not grass from around the corner?

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
aaronllewellyn (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:52:22 PM

My daily Allowed Bump.

#TeaForBTC

How do i know it is trutable?

All of the tea I sell is bought wholesale from Starwest-Botanicals, They test it for quality and hold each herb/tea to a specific quality standard. Once the tea arrives here, each type is examined and taste-tested for quality and freshness, I would never sell something I wouldn't drink myself, the teas really are very good.

Because I'm trying to start a business selling tea/ herbs for bitcoin, and I would like to be successful, I want to give consumers places to spend Bitcoins, to further strengthen the bitcoin economy. Not to mention selling tea is something I love and enjoy, I would have no reason to, or intention to poison tea, that would just go against every moral value I have, as well as destroy a business I love.

How do i know you* are* trustable*?

I suppose you don't, but I'm willing to send you $1 tea just to prove to you I'm #1 a real person, #2 not a scam artist, #3 I sell really good tea. if you want to verify I'm real, you can also talk to daniel at youmeandbtc.com (tim-tams)

Again, I suppose you don't, see above.

you could email Starwest-Botanicals and ask them if TeaForBTC sells their products, I have photo agreements with them to use their images although I prefer my own (because of resolution). I promise you, it is real tea, and only of the best quality.

-Aaron
aaronllewellyn (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:59:44 PM

Any chinese teas? Ti Kwan Yin or Pu 'er? Prices if you have.

All the green tea and white tea is china grown, The teas on hand are the "test stock" so I'm open to suggestions, I have access to Pu-erh although none on hand.

I'm considering only stocking fair-trade teas in the future.
tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 07:14:09 PM

if you want to verify I'm real, you can also talk to daniel at youmeandbtc.com (tim-tams)

Yep, that's me, I helped set up the site for him. I suppose no one can ever be 100% certain about anything, but I have tons of reasons to believe this is legit. We've been emailing for a few weeks about all kinds of things and I haven't found anything sketchy at all. Plus if someone wanted to scam, there would probably be much more profitable ways to do so, because this tea is only $2-3/oz.

Still, we understand that it takes time and hard work to build a reputation, and that's a journey that we are just beginning. Hopefully a few people will be willing to just try this out and see how it goes. You could literally buy an ounce of tea for like a dollar with our 50% discount for the first 3 customers. The code is TeaForMe50. Then hopefully those people will let other people know about their experience (good or bad) and we'll go from there.

aaronllewellyn (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:37:15 PM

if you want to verify I'm real, you can also talk to daniel at youmeandbtc.com (tim-tams)

Yep, that's me, I helped set up the site for him. I suppose no one can ever be 100% certain about anything, but I have tons of reasons to believe this is legit. We've been emailing for a few weeks about all kinds of things and I haven't found anything sketchy at all. Plus if someone wanted to scam, there would probably be much more profitable ways to do so, because this tea is only $2-3/oz.

Still, we understand that it takes time and hard work to build a reputation, and that's a journey that we are just beginning. Hopefully a few people will be willing to just try this out and see how it goes. You could literally buy an ounce of tea for like a dollar with our 50% discount for the first 3 customers. The code is TeaForMe50. Then hopefully those people will let other people know about their experience (good or bad) and we'll go from there.

thanks for the input! Smiley email me your address I wanted to send you some chamomile.
aaronllewellyn (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:41:57 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: