Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia invades Ukraine  (Read 4429 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:49:52 AM

Putler, you said? Certainly gave me a good laugh. Cheesy
Well, Putler said he could occupy Kiev in 2 weeks and I believe he is right (maybe 3-4 weeks because of logistics issues).

Putin underestimated himself. If Russia invades Ukraine (for real), then everything will be over in 24 hours. There will be only two major battles. The battle of Kiev and the battle of Lvov. The first one will be fought in the morning and the second one in the afternoon. The regular Ukrainian forces will surrender even before the invasion begins. Only the right sector loonies will offer themselves as cannon fodder.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:25:58 AM

Well, Putler said he could occupy Kiev in 2 weeks and I believe he is right (maybe 3-4 weeks because of logistics issues).

Putin underestimated himself. If Russia invades Ukraine (for real), then everything will be over in 24 hours. There will be only two major battles. The battle of Kiev and the battle of Lvov. The first one will be fought in the morning and the second one in the afternoon. The regular Ukrainian forces will surrender even before the invasion begins. Only the right sector loonies will offer themselves as cannon fodder.  Grin

So, even if Russia only sends right sector loonies, they will still defeat Ukraine within 24 hours? You must be really proud!
helpukraine

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 09:38:18 AM

Anyone who wants to help Ukrainian army to stand against Putin's invasion, please see this site http://helpukrainianpeople.com/
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:44:10 PM

Anyone who wants to help Ukrainian army to stand against Putin's invasion, please see this site http://helpukrainianpeople.com/

Another one?! They are still sending in trolls? I thought the situation was stabilising..?

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:23:38 PM

I thought the situation was stabilising..?

lol... the situation will stabilize soon, when NAF conquers Kiev. The junta have lost more than one-third of its battle-worthy troops till now. Most of the remaining troops are from provinces such as TransCarpathia and Odessa, and are ideologically not motivated to fight. May be one or two weeks more... and Kiev will not be having anymore active troops in the Donbass.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:19:10 PM

http://lifenews.ru/mobile/news/141417

Somebody hacked Volyn city administration's site and defaced it with "You must be like Putin" song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gncW1zqMFgs

Quite old one which was released ~11 years ago as a joke, but useful for trolling nowadays.

Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:39:22 AM

lol, all Ukraine be over in 24 hours -  ruSSians still can't take one airport in weeks Cheesy

A  small group of Ukrainians have been holding the Donetsk airport despite weeks of attacks -- the worst was yesterday, when they came under heavy artillery fire. But they held the airport and say that they inflicted heavy losses on the Russian side. During Russian attacks, they evidently hide in the airport's basements where they also hold Russian prisoners. I read a few reports where the Russians have called them cyborgs because they seem indestructible. http://crime.in.ua/node/6411

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
247crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:52:03 AM

WOW.

Please post pictures and videos  Grin Grin Grin

I need more info about atomic bomb on Airport of Lugansk.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: