Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia invades Ukraine  (Read 4438 times)
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:33:29 PM

Vladimir Putin invades Ukraine, Iraq is still spiraling out of control with the ISIS Caliphate, Syria still in civil war with IISIS controlling much of Iraq and Syria, Boko Harum selling school girls as sex slaves... This is the vacuum left by the USA as they cut and run from the world scene. Yes this is the Barack Obama Foreign Policy!
This pretty much sums it up. Obama has refused to get involved in any way with most/all world conflicts, even after "red lines" have been crossed. He has also withdrawn from the existing ones that the US needs to be a part of. 

DodoB (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:16:36 PM

Vladimir Putin invades Ukraine, Iraq is still spiraling out of control with the ISIS Caliphate, Syria still in civil war with IISIS controlling much of Iraq and Syria, Boko Harum selling school girls as sex slaves... This is the vacuum left by the USA as they cut and run from the world scene. Yes this is the Barack Obama Foreign Policy!
This pretty much sums it up. Obama has refused to get involved in any way with most/all world conflicts, even after "red lines" have been crossed. He has also withdrawn from the existing ones that the US needs to be a part of. 

Its a good thing that Obama is not a warmonger.
wasserman99

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:36:26 PM

I disagree. The world is now a much more dangerous place due to his inaction on international crises. Terrorist organizations have been able to proliferate and are more likely able to pull off a major terrorist attack thanks to his foreign policy.

Paya

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

The world is now a much more dangerous place due to his inaction on international crises. Terrorist organizations have been able to proliferate and are more likely able to pull off a major terrorist attack thanks to his foreign policy.

It should be noted that some of the most dangerous terrorist organizations today were born, or are delayed product of times when your former presidents were more "active". Please stop being active.
wasserman99

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:16:04 AM

The world is now a much more dangerous place due to his inaction on international crises. Terrorist organizations have been able to proliferate and are more likely able to pull off a major terrorist attack thanks to his foreign policy.

It should be noted that some of the most dangerous terrorist organizations today were born, or are delayed product of times when your former presidents were more "active". Please stop being active.
How do you reach that conclusion? When Bush was president al-quaita was powerful and controlled a country (afghanistan) and then some. Bush was able to essentially dismantle al-quaita, if you are implying that ISIS is a "child" organization of al-quaita then I do not have any evidence to dispute that (although I do not know how accurate it is), but regardless ISIS is much weaker then al0quaia ever was.

wzb422

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:18:33 AM

hope the world can be peaceful and there would be no wars
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:26:16 AM

hope the world can be peaceful and there would be no wars

War cannot be totally eradicated, War is a human instinct. Let's just hope they will not use nuclear weapons.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:40:42 AM

https://translate.google.ru/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fu-96.livejournal.com%2F3714094.html

Invasion of Democratic Ukrobbitanii by the Mordor Federation

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
DodoB (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:20:45 PM

I disagree. The world is now a much more dangerous place due to his inaction on international crises. Terrorist organizations have been able to proliferate and are more likely able to pull off a major terrorist attack thanks to his foreign policy.

Getting involved in Russia in Iraq will not solve anything but will make things worse.
moonlight14

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:45:33 PM

I think the Russians help their people in Ukraine
tacoman71

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:31:31 PM

Whoop de fucking do. What the hell is the west going to do? Try to implement actions which are meant to inflict long term pain on Russia (ie sanctions) while trying to achieve the sharp pain to make Putin rethink his plan? While some might argue sanctions are working, I would argue that Russia only understands the kind of strength that gunpowder and fighter jets bring. As some of you might remember, this isn't the first time mother russia did this. Georgia anyone?

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:25:31 PM

As some of you might remember, this isn't the first time mother russia did this. Georgia anyone?
As some of you might remember, this isn't the first time when someone is bullshitting. In case if you don't have a clue about this, try to read something related to your subject.

http://www.ceiig.ch/Report.html

The second volume, especially.

While some might argue sanctions are working, I would argue that Russia only understands the kind of strength that gunpowder and fighter jets bring.
Is it right that you will be one of these pilots, or you prefer to be a part of infantry?
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:25:01 AM

this isn't the first time the West did this to mother russia did this.

Fixed it for you. You know the consequences of invading Russia - you'll be chased out and chased back all the way to your layer. Saakashvilian (an arrest warrant on him has been issued to Interpol now, by the way) Georgian troops have experienced it first hand, when they invaded South Ossetia, which was under Russian protection.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Technologov

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:58:03 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 10:08:12 AM by Technologov

I think Putler (Putin, that behaves like Hitler), must be STOPPED at all costs !
Putler is to blame !
Aggressor in the 21st century has no place in the world !

I have started a donations campaign, and will donate myself also to Ukrainian soldiers !
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 10:09:28 AM

I think Putler (Putin, that behaves like Hitler), must be STOPPED at all costs !
Putler is to blame !

I have started a donations campaign, and will donate myself also to Ukrainian soldiers !

Scam alert!

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:44:37 PM

Putler is to blame !

Putler, you said? Certainly gave me a good laugh. Cheesy
Well, Putler said he could occupy Kiev in 2 weeks and I believe he is right (maybe 3-4 weeks because of logistics issues).

So far this is not a full scale invasion, but an incursion meant to weaken the Ukraine troops and strengthen the rebels.
The best strategy for the West would be to assist Ukraine with weapons that can be used with little training, and help
incur large losses on Russian troops. At some point, the price would be too high for Putin to continue the aggression.
But such a strategy won't be supported by the commie muslim Obummer and stasikanzlerin Merkel.

So in the end I believe Putin will get what he wants, a new state of Novorossiya (the East and South of Ukraine),
that will join the Russian Federation and strengthen his case for the rebirth of the Soviet Union.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:01:32 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 09:45:23 PM by Balthazar

Well, Putler said he could occupy Kiev in 2 weeks and I believe he is right (maybe 3-4 weeks because of logistics issues).
I think that Putin simply didn't want to frighten the public... Because in fact, it's not quite true and only idiots in Kiev or NATO would be able to consider an idea of invasion from the east as some kind of optimal way. There are enough troops in Belarus, they're much closer to Kiev and there is no need to use additional forces. In case of real invasion, everything would began from northern part of Ukraine and occupation of Kiev would be a matter of 48-96 hours.

Kiev isn't under occupation now and Poroshenko didn't shoot himself yet. Yatsenyuk didn't poisoned himself with sodium cyanide and still appears on the TV... Taking these facts into account, it's safe to bet that there is no invasion. But, maybe, there are hallucinations.
Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:33:29 PM

ruSSian soldiers killed in Ukraine

more: http://lostivan.ru/

funeral of ruSSian soldiers killed in Ukraine

video http://vdv-ua.com/item/875-kak-u-nas-ne-voyuyut-rossiyane-chast-4-pokhorony-bojtsov-45-o-polka-vdv-kubinki-video

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:43:58 AM

Top Ten Ways You Can Tell if Russia Has Invaded Ukraine

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/september/01/top-ten-ways-you-can-tell-if-russia-has-invaded-ukraine.aspx
Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

lol

Russian network host boasts of 'money bomb' for Ron Paul http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/334753/

Numerous members of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity have spent years as professional spin-doctors for Russian President Vladimir Putin and other leaders of oppressive regimes, according to an analysis by the Washington Free Beacon.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-ron-paul-institute-for-putins-priorities/

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: