Print  
Author Topic: Woo!  (Read 893 times)
schnell (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 04:45:06 PM

Demonoid.me just opened registration for about 5 minutes and I got in Cheesy
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
schnell (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 05:17:58 PM

Anyone who wants an invite I will give them Smiley i think i have to have a good ratio, though so you might have to wait a few days for me to seed a bit.
schnell (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 08:04:16 AM

Anyone who wants an invite I will give them Smiley i think i have to have a good ratio, though so you might have to wait a few days for me to seed a bit.

Be careful inviting just anyone. From Demonoid: ”Please note: To avoid abuse, invitations are limited. Also, if someone you invite gets warned/banned, you might get warned/banned too. Please do not try to sell your invitation codes. It is against site policy. Thank you!"

You could end up with the shortest membership in history. LOL

..Ill stay away from you then Wink
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:35:56 AM

Cool, I just got in, regs are open right now.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: