Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BIT-LOTTERY.com - 1/10 CHANCE TO WIN - IRPF - WIN UP TO 1 BTC  (Read 3606 times)
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:09:33 AM

I have submitted my btc address, we need 5 more people to get it started. I will promote this thread to my local community to get more people signed up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:51:47 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 07:44:35 AM by izanagi

Sent 0.001. Its returned if I don't win right? Hope I won!

I think i just returned it to you. I said it is a test and i pay for the tickets. A man is as good as his word.

5 More tickets / testers guys ! C'Mooonnnnnn ! ;-)

i just send mine   Wink
https://blockchain.info/address/12yK2cfRUcqnsmiZNaNhdqJfymC8eZ29cR
4 more left !
Success  !!

Smiley
megamore

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:37:41 AM

Count me  Smiley
Sent 0.001 btc from my address 1EeottMHyQSBkDNeZr2ZnKUtg58Xv199XD

Thanks  Cheesy

bit-lottery (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 10:49:06 AM

Alright people, Thanks everyone for the support, really appreciate it.
Now, it seems during the night, we got more than needed. I am about to pay for them all, but some will be put in the draw after this one by the system.

bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 11:07:51 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 11:21:05 AM by bit-lottery

And we have winner ! The overflow have been put in the next draw.

I think my 2 test are done. Everything worked as i wanted. I am going to focus on the design now, got a lot of negative feedbacks about it, and will come back here to ask for new feedbacks, with probably another round or two for free. Feel free to play in the meantime ! :-)

http://www.bit-lottery.com/1-10.php
1rEsYaxua4VhH9EZ4DGQhkp54Hu3aQwp4    -- > https://blockchain.info/tx/fd19d99fa7df5b92edadcbd330431947b7e5425eef549cd414bb89ad680848c1
bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 11:57:13 AM

I actually have questions for you people.

Which one would you be more likely to play between :

1/10 draw , ticket price at 0.001 , win 0.01 BTC
1/50 draw , ticket price at 0.001 , win 0.05 BTC
1/100 draw , ticket price at 0.001 , win 0.1 BTC
Daily draw , ticket price at 0.01 , win The pot of the day ( the sum of all tickets bought )
hourly draw, ticket price at 0.01 , win the pot of the hour ( sum of all ticket bought ).

Or may be something else Huh  ( knowing i have no budget, i can t put a price to win from my wallet unfortunatly, so the winnings must always be the sum of tickets previously bought )

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 07:14:23 PM

Daily draw , ticket price at 0.01 , win The pot of the day ( the sum of all tickets bought )
hourly draw, ticket price at 0.01 , win the pot of the hour ( sum of all ticket bought ).

Or may be something else Huh  ( knowing i have no budget, i can t put a price to win from my wallet unfortunately, so the winnings must always be the sum of tickets previously bought )

I like that idea. The only problem is, while your small you have to start out with a small amount of pools. More pools with diversify the bet and there will be less demand for each one, making slower gamse and smaller pools. Those 5 should be the max until you see some more popularity.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 07:33:12 PM

Or may be something else Huh  ( knowing i have no budget, i can t put a price to win from my wallet unfortunately, so the winnings must always be the sum of tickets previously bought )

I like that idea. The only problem is, while your small you have to start out with a small amount of pools. More pools with diversify the bet and there will be less demand for each one, making slower gamse and smaller pools. Those 5 should be the max until you see some more popularity.

I get your point and i agree. but my question was actually what would you prefer, which one would you be more likely to play basically ? Especially since, again your point, i dont want to "overload and slow the system" , i prefer to focus on just a game or two that people really wanna play, at least for the first few weeks.
bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 02:21:34 AM

Quick update : i made some changes to the design.. added last winner thingy.. trying to make it ..."shinnier". I will do left and middle this week end probably.

Since i needed to add a table to keep a "winners list", i made a quick round for free, just paid for 8 tickets, to make sure the system was working properly. Congratz to the latest winner ! https://blockchain.info/tx/3d0a552f71ab96a3564453e03fac7c7130ef02300abd765d9d5bf21ea6b432dd
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:33:34 AM

My deposit address is: 1kvx8HsCK31AvDxDfev2BGbHxQcY32aLG

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 07:53:53 PM

OK people you all want free btc, that's all good... but hey it works both ways... i really would like to know which is the draw that you would be more likely to play...
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:07:58 AM

I like 1/10 draw more than others as it only requires 10 participants at most

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 05:30:43 PM

I like 1/10 draw more than others as it only requires 10 participants at most

Thank you !!!

Since you are all the only one who took the time to answer, you ll get a ticket for free. Post your btc address !

Although, i have made my mind. Got some feedback that some would prefer bigger winning amount, understandable. So i chose to go with the 1/10, a daily draw and a weekly draw.
Still working on the design, but almost done !

After that, comes the choice to make it completely transparent, so that everyone can see for sure that it was random. Working few solutions, i ll post them here, see what people would prefer.
Nagato4

Activity: 625

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:57:22 PM

Also please comment and critics are welcome, i am looking at improving the site and whatever i may have missed.

No offense, but why should people play your lottery game instead of a 10% dice bet?
Benefits of dice game over your game:
1. Can get the result instantly
2. Provably fair
3. lower edge (ie. higher win multiplier)

IMO, you should implement a provably fair mechanism and lower the edge to compete with dice games. Smiley

bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:46:58 PM

Also please comment and critics are welcome, i am looking at improving the site and whatever i may have missed.

No offense, but why should people play your lottery game instead of a 10% dice bet?
Benefits of dice game over your game:
1. Can get the result instantly
2. Provably fair
3. lower edge (ie. higher win multiplier)

IMO, you should implement a provably fair mechanism and lower the edge to compete with dice games. Smiley

Your question would be the same as saying : why would anyone play a money game at all ? When you could just not play at all, and don't take any risk.
Also, would would anyone play any lottery at all ?
I simply like the idea, i am interested in the learning process as to how to develop it.

Now for the provably fair mechanism : i said it multiple times and even opened another thread to collect ideas as to how to do that. It is in the work, and IT WILL BE PROVABLY FAIR. That is what the beta is for, i need some feedback and decide exactly what / how it will be. If you wish to play it, by all means, go play the dice, i am not here to force people to play. 
bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:14:09 PM

UPDATE :

DESIGN : I have changed the design, i hope it looks better than the first one, gimme some feedback !

PROVABILITY : The 1/10 is now 100 % provable and fair. Here is how it goes  : As soon as the 10th ticket is sold, the system gets the Transaction ID of that last ticket bought, and use the last integer of the TXID to pick the Ticket Number. It is displayed on the 1/10 page so everyone can verify it. Again, some feedback would be appreciated.

CONTENT : I have added the "Stats" page. The presentation is dull and plain, it is still a work in progress. As soon as i am fixed on what exactly i want to be in the page, i'll design it properly. Here again, if you think something is needed in that page, feel free to say it.

I am going to leave it like that for a little bit, see if i can get people to try it. But after multiple test, all systems seem to be working as intended. Good luck to those who try !
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:36:32 PM

UPDATE :

DESIGN : I have changed the design, i hope it looks better than the first one, gimme some feedback !

PROVABILITY : The 1/10 is now 100 % provable and fair. Here is how it goes  : As soon as the 10th ticket is sold, the system gets the Transaction ID of that last ticket bought, and use the last integer of the TXID to pick the Ticket Number. It is displayed on the 1/10 page so everyone can verify it. Again, some feedback would be appreciated.

CONTENT : I have added the "Stats" page. The presentation is dull and plain, it is still a work in progress. As soon as i am fixed on what exactly i want to be in the page, i'll design it properly. Here again, if you think something is needed in that page, feel free to say it.

I am going to leave it like that for a little bit, see if i can get people to try it. But after multiple test, all systems seem to be working as intended. Good luck to those who try !
Yes provably fair but its a bad idea. When making your own transactions, you can see the txid before it is broadcasted, and you can cancel if you want, so basically you could try 10 times and then broadcast it when you get your right number.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:00:55 PM

UPDATE :

Yes provably fair but its a bad idea. When making your own transactions, you can see the txid before it is broadcasted, and you can cancel if you want, so basically you could try 10 times and then broadcast it when you get your right number.

I see... Alright i am going to change that and will base the draw on the next block hash instead.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:50:16 PM

UPDATE :

I see... Alright i am going to change that and will base the draw on the next block hash instead.
I think this is a bad idea as well, because its still predictable I think, maybe calculate it from the block after the next one, hashed with the address of the final payer, and take the hex value of the first couple digits of the hash.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:02:28 PM

ALRIGHT !!

I just finished tweaking the system, it is now based on the next block hash. I made a quick test and it seems to be working properly.

Although : I NEED 10 TESTERS PLEASE.

I WILL PAY FOR YOUR TICKET !

How to proceed :
Go there : http://www.bit-lottery.com/1-10.php
Enter your bitcoin address, click checkout.
It will return you a bitcoin address to send the payment to.
Post that bitcoin address here, and i will make the payment myself.

In other words, you have a 1/10 chance to win 0.09 BTC for free...

PS :  I will check the database to make sure the bitcoin address you are posting is registered... so don't try it to give me another address...
PS2 : I will do that for the first 10 addresses posted only.

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: