Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BIT-LOTTERY.com - 1/10 CHANCE TO WIN - IRPF - WIN UP TO 1 BTC  (Read 3614 times)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:18:00 AM

Glad for you you !

Hey people : I have no idea what the price of the ticket for the 1/10 should be ...

Knowing the amount to win is 9 Times the price of a ticket... For what ticket price would you be ready to play Huh

0.001 btc a ticket, win 0.009 ?
0.01 btc a ticket, win 0.09 ?
0.1 ??

Especially looking at gamblers here, please help me set that price once and for all !

I'd be willing to wager 0.01 (~$4) for a 1/10 chance to win 0.09 (~$40)... I'd probably do it once a week or so.

I like it as well. Bigger lotteries with time limit instead of /10 would be sweet as well

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bit-lottery (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:55:17 AM

Hey Guys, Thanks for your feedback ! it is encouraging  !

Now, i made an update that i think everybody is going to like.

The 1/10 Draw is now INSTANT.
Basically, the system does not wait for 10 tickets to be in. Instead, it checks with the TXID and the Block hash.

As an example :
You buy your ticket, send your payment: the system gets the transaction ID.
As soon as it gets confirmed once, your ticket gets in the queue.
Now, the system waits for the next block to be found. As soon as that happens, It takes the last number of the TXID, and the last number of the block hash.
If they matches : Your ticket wins, payment is sent.

That basically gives the same odds : 1/10 chances to win. But it is now "almost instant" . The wait time is between your txid gets confirmed once, and the next block to be found.
That also gives a 2 blocks advance.

I am going to display the last 10 tickets draw on the same page : http://www.bit-lottery.com/1-10.php

Now... i would like to test the payment... I am pretty sure it is working as it is the same as before... But i'd prefer to be 150 % it is working properly... But i keep losing !! I guess i'll just keep trying until i win, haha .

Again , any feedback would be appreciated !

PS: If that works well and i see that people starts playing. I will make a 1/100 chance to win, but 100 times the amount to win. I am not btc rich unfortunatly, so i have to wait for the system to get some BTC rolling in. Hopefully i won't have 10 winners in a row that will dry up the wallet :-)
bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 07:54:51 PM

UPDATE :
ADDED THE 1/100 AND THE 1/1000, WIN UP TO 1 BTC:
Following the system as the 1/10, i have added the 1/100 and the 1/1000. Players can now win up to 1 Bitcoin !
As usual, any feedback would be appreciated. I will pay 1 ticket in the 1/10 to anyone giving me constructive feedback on the system, not the design.
I am going to focus again on polishing the design now.
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:44:15 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 11:54:53 PM by BitCoinPokerBro

I bet this would be popular if you added support for microwallet and made another lottery for smaller/larger prizes.

For example 1,000 could pay .0001 to win .099 which is an achievable amount to make from faucets and/or paid to click sites.

Alternatively 100 could enter for 0.0001 to win 0.099 or something

Since support for microwallet within the bitcoin gambling scene is pretty much nonexistent you'd control the market.
bit-lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:18:15 AM

I bet this would be popular if you added support for microwallet and made another lottery for smaller/larger prizes.

For example 1,000 could pay .0001 to win .099 which is an achievable amount to make from faucets and/or paid to click sites.

Alternatively 100 could enter for 0.0001 to win 0.099 or something

Since support for microwallet within the bitcoin gambling scene is pretty much nonexistent you'd control the market.

Alright, i'll bite !

But, i admit i am ignorant when it comes to "microwallet" concept ? Could you give me an example of what it would be ? How would it be different from a " normal " wallet ?
Also, the issue i have right now with smaller prices are the TX fees ... Why would anyone get a ticket for less than the TXfee itself ?
Nevertheless, you are right when you say " this WOULD be popular" : to be honest, i was expecting that more people try it... I am starting to feel like i should not even bother launching any ad campaign...Truth is, i am not sure what to do with that thing. May be i should start to look into an signature campaign, but even that... not sure thing of anything right now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: