Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:13:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You are a multidimensional being  (Read 2390 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:23:22 PM

All that you see, and that taste, smell and touch, all that you do is conducted within a highly elaborate hologram that is life.

There are many ways to see through the veil of this illusion and into higher dimensions that are more real than reality itself.  Only through experience can one validate the reality of these superior dimensions.

In these higher beings, you see the true fabric of our material world - energy.  You can communicate telepathically to beings of humbling intelligence with astounding connection to each other.

There are many tools that have been used for us to explore these other realms of existence, but through recent times they have been demonized in an attempt to restrain the public's knowledge of the 'unknown'.  It is a direct power threat to the beings controlling society today, hence they would rather feed you mind numbing poisons than natural mind expanding healing plants.

The truth about drugs v2:

Food - Yes, food is a drug.  It is a chemical composition that transfers energy from one compound to another.  It is highly toxic, especially with the use of modern fertilizers, growth hormones and genetically modified engineering.  Heart disease kills more than any other drug, it's time that we became aware that we are eating living beings when we eat, food has largely been abused with the sole reason of stimulating the taste buds.  We are eating living animals and plants, and the energy they take in through their demise is the energy you receive.

Alcohol - 150,000 fatalities/year - Alcohol is a poisonous concoction made of decaying plant matter.  It is plant's equivalent to gasoline, which is why ethanol is used to power cars.  The amount of matter you must consume relative to other drugs is astronomical.  It causes brain cell death and toxicity to organs in your body.

Pharmaceuticals - 100,000+ fatalities/year - Pharmaceuticals are a bastardized version of nature's healing properties.  Pharmaceuticals were created by taking plants that already have safe, effective healing capabilities, and synthesizing altered versions of the active compounds to create the ability to patent and profit off of the substance.  They are prone to creating diverse side effects while falling short to cure anything.  Treatment with pills is a very profitable business, they are addictive and the problems the cause in the health of users allow doctors to prescribe more and more in no regards to the patient's actual health.  Pharmaceuticals are research chemicals and hold an acute danger as they work on a physiological level rather than psychological.

Cocaine - 1000 fatalities/year - Coke is what I call an ego drug.  It boosts the sense of self.  While I have never done it, I have always had the thought that I should never do it.  A relatively large amount of substance is required for use, ranging beyond a gram in a single session.  Everyone I've talked to that has tried it says it's not worth doing.  It is of my opinion from observation that cocaine channels lower vibrational entities, negative thoughts and patterns.  It channels that 'Scarface' persona in the user.  It is taxing on the body - and your wallet - as it stimulates the physical function of the body.  The government imports cocaine from Mexican drug cartels and distributes it within the US - this should be a key indicator to stay away from it.  The more coke in circulation, the more crime, the more governmental business, the more money.

Meth & heroin - also ego drugs, have not tried but they are highly addictive substances and harmful to the body.

MDMA (Molly) - 60 fatalities/year - MDMA is a hallucinogenic stimulant.  Doses generally range from .1-.4 grams.  It's stimulating properties can be taxing on the brain when taken often for extended periods of time.  As it is a serotonin antagonist, it mainly reduces the amount of serotonin your brain produces in the following day or two after consumption.  It is important to stay hydrated while using the substance (rolling).  In my opinion, Molly's spiritual properties outweigh it's negative drawbacks when used in moderation - once a month max, preferably less.  MDMA allows you to feel deep empathy with other humans, you feel a state of ecstasy mentally and physically.  Touch becomes very pleasurable, dancing to music also feels amazing.  MDMA is worth trying as it shows you a high state of empathy and openness, it can help you talk to others about issues in your life without feeling embarrassed, shamed or scared.  It truly has bonding capabilities and can be used to effectively treat psychological conditions such as PTSD or near death anxiety.

MXE - Unknown fatalities/year (probably very low if any) - MXE is an analogue of ketamine. Doses range from 20mg - 100mg+. Through my research, it is physically safer than ketamine, I have not compared it to ketamine myself.  MXE is a dissociative psychedelic.  In terms of relation to psychedelics, the 'trip' is not similar to psychedelics at all.  To me, MXE is an inverted version of LSD.  MXE shows you a wonderful dimension.  When harnessed properly, you can channel spirits, have out of body experiences, visit places in time and even fall through space in an m-hole.  An m-hole is created when you meditate and let go of the physical plane, you fall through hole in space, even bending like a leaf at times.  What is nice is that you are in control of the experience, you can ask to fall backwards, sideways, forwards and you will do so.  You can break free from it by simply opening your eyes and moving your body.  The experience is very smooth and peaceful, tranquillus.  MXE can give you an alien like awareness by allowing you to tap into your subconscious.  It has also been found to cure phantom limb - a very painful condition where someone who lost a limb through an explosion feels the pain from when it happened constantly.  To my knowledge, there are very little if any effective treatments for phantom limb, though MXE can cure it even at low doses.

Amanita muscaria - This is a divine mushroom.  I have only used it twice, but I have learned more than I have in two trips of any other substance.  It is a truly magical mushroom and must be treated with utmost respect, it has the capability of channeling light or even physical beings into your reality.  Start low with dosages and keep in mind it has a reverse tolerance effect.  Research it yourself before using, there is a very good book called The Scared Mushroom that explores it's use in biblical times and before.  Has been used in a scared manner for over 5000 years.  This mushroom bears the knowledge of good and evil, it is a very consciousness expanding substance.  I would recommend that you experience it, but I stress that you research it, ease your way in, and respect it by using in a sacred manner.

Cannabis - 0 fatalities/year - Cannabis (marijuana, weed) is nature's ultimate healing planet.  It has the capability to heal the body of nearly all diseases, even has been found to inhibit cancerous growth and even cure people from tumors.  It is highly medicinal and has been outlawed because it holds a direct threat to our oil and pharmaceutical economy.  Hemp oil can be grown to power our entire country's energy demands, while leaving a negative carbon footprint, it can replace nearly all pharmaceuticals with a safe, effective, cheap medicine.  Also holds recreational value, helps people connect with each other in a safe manner.  May help people overcome depression and other negative thought patterns.  Holds a unique spiritual value, being a moderate psychedelic.

Psilocybin mushrooms - Shrooms are very spiritual psychedelics that show you a dimension of unity.  You may see fractals, intricate patterns and energies.  You may channel spirits or learn much about your existence with the help of this tool.  They are very mind expanding and truly a gift for us to use.  They are a unique and effective teacher and are highly regarded as spiritual entheogens.  I recommend fasting the day of the trip and these can help cleanse your system.  Duration lasts 5-6 hours typically.

Ayahuasca - The vine of the dead.  Ayahuasca holds the most intelligent spirits that I know to exist in substance on this planet, it can be a quite humbling experience to come in contact with them, mainly when you first begin.  The brew consists of a plant containing DMT and ayahuasca vine, which acts as an MAIO inhibitor to active the DMT orally.  DMT is the most hallucinogenic substance known to man, shows you higher dimensions of great complexity and puts you in contact with the divine.  When smoked, DMT lasts about 15 minutes and can take you out of body to a completely different dimension.  Ayahuasca lasts about 4-5 hours orally and is perhaps the most knowledgeable entheogen there is.  While you can have out of body experiences from Aya, it is not standard, it depends largely on your dosage.  I have yet to had a breakthrough experience on Aya.  Ayahuasca can bring visionary experiences and help increase your awareness of reality substantially.  It purges your body of toxins that accumulate within your digestive system, users may throw up or take incredible shits, I definitely recommend fasting before drinking the brew.  I have yet to throw up on Aya, but the purge is not a bad thing, it is part of the experience of removing toxic energies from your body and increasing your health.  Ayahuasca has the ability to heal many diseases by directly healing the soul where these sicknesses manifest from.  This is definitely something to respect but to also experience.  DMT brings the most intricate and complex patterns of all substances known to man, I would contrast them to 7th dimensional energies.  It shows you true reality, a dimension of unity, light and love.  The Ayahuasca experience is life changing and helps you grow as a person.

LSD - Acid is one of the, if not the, least toxic psychoactive substances known to man.  The standard dosage varies from 100ug (micrograms) to 500ug.  It is less toxic than Vitamin C, aspirin, caffeine, and most other compounds known to man.  A lethal dose of LSD would require more than 3,000,000 ug, thousands more than the psychoactive dosage level.  In contrast to alcohol, which only takes a few drinks to many to overdose, LSD is practically impossible to overdose on accident from, as anyone that has access to that amount of LSD would know the dosage level.  When LSD was first discovered by a Switz chemist, Albert Hoffman, it was remarked as a therapeutic chemical regarded with high potential.  LSD was openly used by the government and in colleges under studies, and it quickly made it's way to the public shortly thereafter.  LSD played a key role in the spawning of the counter culture in the 60's, along with a growth in human consciousness that played a role in many discoveries and innovations we have today, including DNA.

I put LSD at the bottom of the list because I feel it is the most perfect substance man can ingest relative to safety, usability and efficiency in growing spiritually.  One may experience thought loops or varying levels of mind distortions when becoming acclimated with the psychedelic realm, though overall, it is a smooth experience.

Bad trips - Bad trips are a result of those who are already exposed to a state of negativity.  You only have a bad trip if you have living a bad trip of a life.  My first trip was bad for about 30 minutes or so, but it really is only bad if you perceive it to be.  To me, having a bad trip is you confronting your fears and growing from them.  Even if you do not take something away positive at the time of the experience, you can look back with time and see why it happened and gain positively.  Every negative creates a positive.  I personally would much rather confront a negative emotion or lifestyle through a psychedelic experience than constantly live in the mindset of a bad trip, fear or ego.

The truth is we are multidimensional beings constantly bending through the constructs of space and time.  Just as we channel thoughts - other dimensions - into existence, we have the capacity to teleport between physical dimensions by connecting to them fully.  Few have already accomplished this.  Many more will in the coming days.

Psychedelics show you higher dimensions.  Ultimately, they make you a being of higher dimensions.  They have the capacity to ascend humanity beyond the physical laws and constructs of the third dimension.

Reality is not as it is, it is as you see it.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:24:55 PM

Walking down the silk road again have we?  Roll Eyes
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:28:11 PM

Didn't OP use to have Scammer tag written all over the profile?
Anyway what a bunch of bull shit in OP.
Obviously fucked up in the brain from all those drugs.
leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:28:40 PM

Openly talking illegal drug on an open forum is not wise.

It doesn't take much for an authority to obtain a court order to get your ip address.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:38:32 PM

I was taught honesty is the right way in elementary school.  If my honesty can be used against me then you must first consider that oppressor holds the perception of dishonesty.

We have to stop living in fear of the world and remember that we are the world.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:48:19 AM

Heroin is sometimes prescribed for pain relief at childbirth. Meth for sleep disorders. Depends on the country, check the wikipedia.

Marijuana surely has some niche applications for eye disorders, maybe anorexia, pain relief, or even some specific types of cancer, maybe it IS the next penicillin? But the way some people wax lyrical about it does more harm than good. What do you say to all the people who get schizophrenia and other disorders from it? Correlation, not causation? And saying "zero deaths" is also white washing. So, nobody has ever had a fatal crash or fallen out of a window or anything? Most alcohol-related deaths seem to be counted that way. Almost no-one ever dies of actual vodka overdose. It's usually some accident, asphyxiation or chronic disease, so why should weed get special treatment?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:11:26 PM

Heroin is sometimes prescribed for pain relief at childbirth. Meth for sleep disorders. Depends on the country, check the wikipedia.

Marijuana surely has some niche applications for eye disorders, maybe anorexia, pain relief, or even some specific types of cancer, maybe it IS the next penicillin? But the way some people wax lyrical about it does more harm than good. What do you say to all the people who get schizophrenia and other disorders from it? Correlation, not causation? And saying "zero deaths" is also white washing. So, nobody has ever had a fatal crash or fallen out of a window or anything? Most alcohol-related deaths seem to be counted that way. Almost no-one ever dies of actual vodka overdose. It's usually some accident, asphyxiation or chronic disease, so why should weed get special treatment?

Heroin and meth are still what I would call hard drugs.  They're pretty toxic and physically addictive.  Not saying they can't have medicinal use, but there are better alternatives.

People don't get schizophrenia from cannabis, and in regards to mental disorders, that's a whole nother topic.  There is no physical thing such as a mental disorder, some people have gifts, some people don't.  We label many spiritually awakened individuals and call them crazy, treat them like they're crazy, and convince them that they're crazy.  A schizophrenic is a mystique who fears the entities they come in contact with.  Part of being multidimensional beings is the ability we each deeply hold to channel entities into our world.  Some kids have imaginary friends as they're growing up, it's not that they're not real, it's that they have a gift to make them real.  If you feel it, if you perceive something, it exists.

No, zero deaths is not white washing.  If you get in a car accident, you die from blunt force trauma, not THC.  Furthermore, blaming a substance for your actions is nonsensical.  Also, from my experience, people drive much safer when they're high, I've never been in an accident high.

Many people surely do overdose from liquor and if they don't die from that, they die from liver failure after many years of drinking.  Cannabis cannot do that, it heals the body, it doesn't poison it.  You would have to ingest over 1000 lbs of cannabis in 15 minutes to die from toxicity, and if you tried to do that, you would die from oxygen deprivation before you were even close to reaching a toxic dose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: