Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any Dollar Millionaire in this forum?  (Read 2984 times)
bitcoin4eva

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:59:36 PM

I think a million$ is alot still. I would love to own a million, too bad its really hard to get that rich unless you make great investments or come up with something new Cheesy
Atdhe

Activity: 326

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:47:27 PM

I think a million$ is alot still. I would love to own a million, too bad its really hard to get that rich unless you make great investments or come up with something new Cheesy
1. It is not that hard to make millions from nothing if you can bear hard work. The work is unbearable for most people.

2. There is nothing special to have millions. I was much happier and relaxed without money than with money. When you are rich, you have a lot of responsibility for your business and for people that work for you or with you. Being rich is tough, because you have much less abilities than when you are poor. For example you have to plan many things, because value of your free time is extreme.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:22:39 PM

I suspect any real millionaires will keep their gobs shut about it, but plenty of fake millionaires will shout their mouths off about all the money they have.

I'm pretty sure there are; but this comment basically describes it.

Real millionaires (or people who plan on being such for a while and not falling) try to keep as humble as possible to not skyrocket their ego... OFC from my understanding.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:30:54 PM

Theymos and most old school staff for sure.

All that donators paying 50BTC for VIP, and people donating whole Bitcoins in the time they were equivalent to play money
Atdhe

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:33:04 PM

Some do keep their mouth shut, some want to show on social networks everything. Generally speaking millionaires in real world are not very humble, because they had to learn how to fight. Not everyone made money from sitting on BTC as early adopter and most people make money from interactions where you have to use your power. It changes the personality.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:29:38 AM

Of course not, there are not wealthy millionaires here. May be there are some rich persons,and that's all  Wink
aqua22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:59:56 AM

There may be and there may not but they won't just come here and say they are imho, There were some people who appeared to be very rich (like goat, and few other site operators).
Atdhe

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:13:03 AM

Why would they not? It is anonymous. I already said that.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:14:58 AM

Theymos and most old school staff for sure.

All that donators paying 50BTC for VIP, and people donating whole Bitcoins in the time they were equivalent to play money

Donations go to a forum fund though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: