Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NXT] Hackers 4 Hire  (Read 1088 times)
ChuckOne (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:49:54 PM

source http://nxtbid.com/index.php?good=17280448538182529801

Need Something Hacked? Send an encrypted message with your job/offer. 30% deposit on job if accepted. Hackers Join the team! Become a Shadow Runner: Send message with your skills and associated cost. As jobs become available they will be posted in this marketplace under this account. Cost of commission will be based on the specific project offered. Note: Purchase of this Marketplace item is not required to inquire on a job offer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting. It seems people really discovering and stake out the possibilities of the Nxt Marketplace. +1
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:53:53 PM

I don't always do scammy illegal shit with corrupt scam coins but when i do, i use NXT !

i would like to hire someone.. this Spoetnik guy is a thorn in my scam revenue i generate from spamming Bitcointalk 24/7 Sad

check out this pm i got here recently (shows a hacker for hire is needed)

SpoetniksFucked
Brand new

Activity: 0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)

HEADS UP
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: August 23, 2014, 01:49:34 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Just to let you know you better start covering your tracks you pedo fuck - this vendetta will not end until you do.

CALLING ALL HACKERS

I have had enough of this pathetic, lying, hate filled scum and I am going to do everything and anything I can do to teach this wanker a lesson he can never and will never forget.

I am offering a 1 BTC for anyone that can track down a home address or family home for this needle dicked bug fucker

I have gathered an extensive dossier on him and his alter egos and narrowed it down to a very small pool of people which I was about to turn over to a PI friend of mine in Toronto but, having discussed it extensively with other members of the community we have decided to pool our small budget and appeal to the hacker community.

I will be posting this bounty on ALL the Blackhat forums if I get no response from this board.

Obviously all I want to do is add him to my Christmas Card list  Undecided  Kiss

Racism, Homophobia and Hate has no place in this forum or in Cryprocurrencies and if this forum is not going to address it, it is down to us the community to eradicated this scum

Enjoy your freedom while you can you fuck...

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE BOUNTY PLEASE PM ME

FUD first & ask questions later™
HolyMagicWizardDemon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:57:22 PM

The NXT.  Terribly unpopular be her presence on the talk of Bitcoin.  Why we ask.  Posts like these, be it?

§HMWD§
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:21:57 PM

Much love has NXT not in the hallowed halls of BTT.....but, no worries, I'll talk them around eventually.

NXT is fucking great, tbh. Lots of great features, secure, great devs, much community, amzing eco-system and projects, very decentralised.....not backed by banksters or scammers....seriously undervalued.....I'll stop now.

But the important shit here is:
I'm not the worlds biggest Spoetnik fan, but it is fucking out of order to offer a bounty to dox a guy/girl/whatever just for being an annoying prick on a forum.
Unless Spoetnik is up to any other dodgy shit........but if any one had solid evidence of Spoetnik being a bad boy, then I'm pretty sure most people would post it here in a heartbeat.
I know I would...... Grin
You got any more fan mail, S?

Now, back to defending NXT from the troll:
Bloody hell, Spoetnik. It's an ad for services on a marketplace.
This is like saying the entire internet is scammy and corrupt, because you can advertise slightly dodgy shit on it.
The ad has nothing to do with you, so move along......

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
georgehosterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:24:04 PM

I don't always do scammy illegal shit with corrupt scam coins but when i do, i use NXT !

i would like to hire someone.. this Spoetnik guy is a thorn in my scam revenue i generate from spamming Bitcointalk 24/7 Sad

check out this pm i got here recently (shows a hacker for hire is needed)

SpoetniksFucked
Brand new

Activity: 0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)

HEADS UP
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: August 23, 2014, 01:49:34 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Just to let you know you better start covering your tracks you pedo fuck - this vendetta will not end until you do.

CALLING ALL HACKERS

I have had enough of this pathetic, lying, hate filled scum and I am going to do everything and anything I can do to teach this wanker a lesson he can never and will never forget.

I am offering a 1 BTC for anyone that can track down a home address or family home for this needle dicked bug fucker

I have gathered an extensive dossier on him and his alter egos and narrowed it down to a very small pool of people which I was about to turn over to a PI friend of mine in Toronto but, having discussed it extensively with other members of the community we have decided to pool our small budget and appeal to the hacker community.

I will be posting this bounty on ALL the Blackhat forums if I get no response from this board.

Obviously all I want to do is add him to my Christmas Card list  Undecided  Kiss

Racism, Homophobia and Hate has no place in this forum or in Cryprocurrencies and if this forum is not going to address it, it is down to us the community to eradicated this scum

Enjoy your freedom while you can you fuck...

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE BOUNTY PLEASE PM ME

Hahaha classic!  Anybody used these hackers here?  Is there an escrow?  Shooting crypto to some guy saying he's a hacker ..

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:14:59 AM

i seen at coindesk last year there was some service that had a Crypto-Hitman list for a Bitcoin fee.. Obama was no. 1 on the list too LOL

and don't forget this evil monster is hated because i criticize shit coins.

releasing another and another and another each claiming to be the one is a joke.
i don't care if some of you are butthurt because i insulted your scam coin.
give me one good reason why you guys have make ANOTHER one ?
And WHY do you have to do it when there is already 1,000 coins wrapped in a scam coin scene riddled with corruption ?
There is one excuse........ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And most of you here want to play dumb about it and demand that the shit coin your bag holding is different.
but, it's not !

the only thing i see is mass coin cloners always looking for an angle or edge and over time its gotten harder for them
hence the complicated new IPO / Shares related schemes.
i don't buy for one second that anonymous guys are posting endless digital currencies to make a good coin.
take Dark Coin for example.. it was not released with the features it has NOW !
They were tacked on later after the fact.

I bash your shit coin and you guys come after me to *try and protect your scam coin revenue.
And not only that i have made it a point of telling you noobs how you came here and ruined things and made this a messy joke.
What is the hot thing now would have been laughed out of the forum one year ago !

And i also have warned you all how your destroying all of this for chump change like idiots.
When attracting 1 single Richard Branson is worth more than all Doge coin kiddiots combined !
While exchanges and coin cloners and their supporters argued with me and made dumb fuck excuses like in Shakezulu's Scrypt Clone Coin Tutorial
He said word for word.. he does it (cloning) for "fun and profit" ..same bullshit i got when asking him about CENT !
And Cryptsy guys argued with me Doge brings in new users and other coins are added because of "user demand" like ORB (the 2nd time) eh ? LOL

Greedy people pulling cancerous stupid stunts defending the bad behavior and then trying to come across as the leaders of crypto with class and integrity  Roll Eyes

One idiot here clones coins and has threatened to sue me and beat me and admitted he enjoys trolling on me as he has done for a year straight
and i have caught him lying like 50 times LOL
REAL professionalism and integrity "businessman" Roll Eyes
Oh and EvilDave
THAT i just said is the difference between me and others here.. i am not leading a company or "foundation" etc
i am an end user trying to figure out what digital currency to use in a sea of 1,000 coins and 350,000 forum accounts.
It's my job to pick them apart and look for flaws or i am not being a savvy Pyramid scheme investor Wink
And isn't that what all this is about ? Ponzi scheme cloning for "fun and profit" ?

Either you make a ponzi scheme or you support one and i criticism it then all of a sudden Spoetnik is by default a horrendous monster that must be stopped !
Better raise a bounty or fly to my house to beat me as because your rich as one loser mass coin cloner (Carpet Cleaner) told me before LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:05:30 AM

i seen at coindesk.....*snip*

Oh and EvilDave
THAT i just said is the difference between me and others here.. i am not leading a company or "foundation" etc
i am an end user trying to figure out what digital currency to use in a sea of 1,000 coins and 350,000 forum accounts.
It's my job to pick them apart and look for flaws or i am not being a savvy Pyramid scheme investor Wink
And isn't that what all this is about ? Ponzi scheme cloning for "fun and profit" ?

Either you make a ponzi scheme or you support one and i criticism it then all of a sudden Spoetnik is by default a horrendous monster that must be stopped !
Better raise a bounty or fly to my house to beat me as because your rich as one loser mass coin cloner (Carpet Cleaner) told me before LOL

And this is why i occasionally agree with you, S.
But not on NXT. Nope.....
I spent a lot of time looking for a real longterm project that I could actually support and invest in without lying, ripping people off or churning out clone after clone: NXT was pretty much the best option, and is still the best option as far as i can see......(though Counterparty may have a good thing going)

I'm not going to say that NXT is perfect, but it is still one of the closest things I've seen to Satoshi Ns vision of a crypto-currency:
Open, de-centralised, secure, independent....
Remember when crypto was going to free us from banks and corporate scams ? 

And on the leader thing: NXT doesnt have no steenking leaders. Not me, not any one.
We do have a lot of guys who step up and work hard for NXT, and we surely have a lot of committees......but no leader.

Check my sig: No gods, no kings......just NXT

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
ChuckOne (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:34:55 PM

i seen at coindesk last year there was some service that had a Crypto-Hitman list for a Bitcoin fee.. Obama was no. 1 on the list too LOL

and don't forget this evil monster is hated because i criticize shit coins.

releasing another and another and another each claiming to be the one is a joke.
i don't care if some of you are butthurt because i insulted your scam coin.
give me one good reason why you guys have make ANOTHER one ?
And WHY do you have to do it when there is already 1,000 coins wrapped in a scam coin scene riddled with corruption ?
There is one excuse........ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And most of you here want to play dumb about it and demand that the shit coin your bag holding is different.
but, it's not !

the only thing i see is mass coin cloners always looking for an angle or edge and over time its gotten harder for them
hence the complicated new IPO / Shares related schemes.
i don't buy for one second that anonymous guys are posting endless digital currencies to make a good coin.
take Dark Coin for example.. it was not released with the features it has NOW !
They were tacked on later after the fact.

I bash your shit coin and you guys come after me to *try and protect your scam coin revenue.
And not only that i have made it a point of telling you noobs how you came here and ruined things and made this a messy joke.
What is the hot thing now would have been laughed out of the forum one year ago !

And i also have warned you all how your destroying all of this for chump change like idiots.
When attracting 1 single Richard Branson is worth more than all Doge coin kiddiots combined !
While exchanges and coin cloners and their supporters argued with me and made dumb fuck excuses like in Shakezulu's Scrypt Clone Coin Tutorial
He said word for word.. he does it (cloning) for "fun and profit" ..same bullshit i got when asking him about CENT !
And Cryptsy guys argued with me Doge brings in new users and other coins are added because of "user demand" like ORB (the 2nd time) eh ? LOL

Greedy people pulling cancerous stupid stunts defending the bad behavior and then trying to come across as the leaders of crypto with class and integrity  Roll Eyes

One idiot here clones coins and has threatened to sue me and beat me and admitted he enjoys trolling on me as he has done for a year straight
and i have caught him lying like 50 times LOL
REAL professionalism and integrity "businessman" Roll Eyes
Oh and EvilDave

TL;DR
georgehosterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:49:58 PM

TL;DR

Is there anything from that guy that is NOT TL;DR?    Roll Eyes

I think he's AnonnyMint's inbred son who has abandonment issues Cheesy

Luv u Spotniek - sorry your dad is Anonnymint.  I would be screwed up too  Kiss

Pages: [1]
  Print