Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Slightly used AMD HD6950, Gigabyte GV-R695OC-1GD, Shader Unlocked!  (Read 1499 times)
e21 (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 08:11:52 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2012, 08:37:44 PM by e21

Have 3 of these which have been mining for about 8 weeks or so; power is very expensive where I live, so I decided to upgrade to more efficient hardware after about 2 power bills. I'm hoping to get $200+shipping for each of them, but I'm taking best offers as well..

Currently only selling 1 on eBay North America right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/170822032450?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

If you are interested in all three, or are located out of this region, I will do my best to accommodate you. Also, of course I will accept Bitcoin if that is your preferred payment method.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2012, 08:48:44 PM

This should be in the hardware forum. Also, references?

e21 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 09:12:35 PM

Why should selling something be in hardware?.. And what are you asking for when you ask for references? References to what?
e21 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 09:28:29 PM

Why should selling something be in hardware?.. And what are you asking for when you ask for references? References to what?
References as in people who can attest that you aren't going to just scam them out of their BTC I would think.

Unfortunately I don't have much history to provide, besides a lack of people who are unhappy with me.... I would be happy to handle the transaction through eBay and their buyer protection program, however that leaves people who want to pay with Bitcoin out in the cold.. I simply wanted to make that option available to people if they feel comfortable doing so.. I'm afraid that's the best I can do until I have a few more transactions under my belt, sorry  Undecided
kliffen

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 11:25:18 AM

"Posting this in hardware" means that you're selling this in the wrong subforum!
Computer hardware is sold here >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0

And you should consider selling with escrow from a trusted member, it will probably up your chances of selling Smiley
Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 05:19:08 PM

References as in people who can attest that you aren't going to just scam them out of their BTC I would think.

Unfortunately I don't have much history to provide, besides a lack of people who are unhappy with me.... I would be happy to handle the transaction through eBay and their buyer protection program, however that leaves people who want to pay with Bitcoin out in the cold.. I simply wanted to make that option available to people if they feel comfortable doing so.. I'm afraid that's the best I can do until I have a few more transactions under my belt, sorry  Undecided
You could get a well recognised member to offer escrow, there are quite a few willing to do it.
By the by, can you voltage tweak on these when unlocked?
e21 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 07:30:57 PM

"Posting this in hardware" means that you're selling this in the wrong subforum!
Computer hardware is sold here >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0

And you should consider selling with escrow from a trusted member, it will probably up your chances of selling Smiley

I apologize, I thought you meant Mining > Hardware, topic moved.

Also, I would be happy to offer the escrow service as you suggested; is there any person in particular I should approach regarding this arrangement?
e21 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 07:31:58 PM

You could get a well recognised member to offer escrow, there are quite a few willing to do it.
By the by, can you voltage tweak on these when unlocked?

Voltage can be tweaked using ATITrayTools in Windows, have not attempted modding the BIOS and running them with Linux.
datafish
Donator

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Swimming in a sea of data

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 09:06:29 PM

I would be happy to handle the transaction through eBay and their buyer protection program, however that leaves people who want to pay with Bitcoin out in the cold.. I simply wanted to make that option available to people if they feel comfortable doing so.. I'm afraid that's the best I can do until I have a few more transactions under my belt, sorry  Undecided

There's always Bitmit with escrow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: