Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: nWoCrypto is a scammer, NWO is a scam!  (Read 5415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zhaohui

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:38:35 AM

is there an ICO that works?

C-CEX, it is your responsibility to track down to the scammer and get full refund to investors!

Don't buy any ICO/IPO. More or less all are scams.

"Verified by C-cex" - C-Cex return all the investors BTC beacuse they bought a coin upon your approval.

yes C-CEX should not allow this to happen, there are a few bad potatoes we should let everyone know them, so they can no longer cheat.
c-cex should say something for this scam verified coin

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:39:17 AM

C-CEX, it is your responsibility to track down to the scammer and get full refund to investors!

"Verified by C-cex" - C-Cex return all the investors BTC beacuse they bought a coin upon your approval.

Good luck with that.  

c-sux is ran by a bunch of scammers.  They still owe a bunch of btc to a lot of people.  Anyone that bought this coin because it was c-scam verified should have known the risks they were taking.  For all anyone knows c-sux is behind the scam.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:41:10 AM

Suckers.
fortheson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:46:01 AM

yes C-CEX should not allow this to happen, there are a few bad potatoes we should let everyone know them, so they can no longer cheat.
c-cex should say something for this scam verified coin
we all should sent PM to c-cex  ,get our BTC back

Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:47:09 AM

Honestly, no sympathy on this one.  The warning signs were very strong.

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:01:59 AM

Just out of curiosity did anyone stop to think that an exchange cannot force a dev to stick around? Can you predict the future?  Or is this concept too hard to grasp?  All I see here is a bunch of people crying over an exchange when it was the dev who ran off... .how the hell do you expect refunds when dev has the money and this is crypto if you want refunds go back to fiat and the trust system you obviously have no place here.

crypto-dude

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:10:10 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 04:51:05 AM by crypto-dude

Just out of curiosity did anyone stop to think that an exchange cannot force a dev to stick around? Can you predict the future?  Or is this concept too hard to grasp?  All I see here is a bunch of people crying over an exchange when it was the dev who ran off... .

this is not the prob of the dev of coin code, but the problem of the cheater who get verified with C-cex and then grab all the coins. Real dev of coin code won't do free work for sure. If it were a partnership with that cheater guy, and the cheater guy took all, I'd do the same as a coin dev. Better force C-cex to make that guy reimburse investors.
Quantumbud

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:16:21 AM

Another ICO scam,do people ever learn?
Altcoin4life

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:16:39 AM

Just out of curiosity did anyone stop to think that an exchange cannot force a dev to stick around? Can you predict the future?  Or is this concept too hard to grasp?  All I see here is a bunch of people crying over an exchange when it was the dev who ran off... .

this is not the prob of dev, but the problem of cheater who grab all the coins. Dev won't do free work for sure. If it were a partnership and that guy took all, I'd do the same as dev. Better force C-cex to make that guy reimburse investors.

Can I ask how an exchange would force a scamming dev to pay back investors the btc they stole?  I'm just curious how to go about that because there's like 9 ico's in the past 3 years I can think of that I bought that turned into scams and if there is a secret way to make scammers pay back investors then I'm going to be rich.

hellracer2011

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:19:34 AM

Just out of curiosity did anyone stop to think that an exchange cannot force a dev to stick around? Can you predict the future?  Or is this concept too hard to grasp?  All I see here is a bunch of people crying over an exchange when it was the dev who ran off... .how the hell do you expect refunds when dev has the money and this is crypto if you want refunds go back to fiat and the trust system you obviously have no place here.

Crypto doesn't mean a safe sanctuary for scammers.Since crypto is not regulated by any organisation or govt its members, community,pools and  exchanges should come forward and devise some guidelines to safeguard the interests of miners and investors.

In this case an exchange, a big organised organisation is/was in better position to have some guidelines to safe guard the interest of it's traders.And failing to do so they should take the responsibility of the scam.
crypto-dude

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:33:52 AM

Crypto doesn't mean a safe sanctuary for scammers.Since crypto is not regulated by any organisation or govt its members, community,pools and  exchanges should come forward and devise some guidelines to safeguard the interests of miners and investors.

In this case an exchange, a big organised organisation is/was in better position to have some guidelines to safe guard the interest of it's traders.And failing to do so they should take the responsibility of the scam.

Absolutely. Why the exchanges have "verification" process? this is to prevent scams. Now C-cex should do something. The ICO is not a bad idea, if all parties are honest, it is a good way to distribute the coins. The scammers should be punished.
Altcoin4life

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:36:15 AM

Absolutely. Why the exchanges have "verification" process? this is to prevent scams. Now C-cex should do something. The ICO is not a bad idea, if all parties are honest, it is a good way to distribute the coins. The scammers should be punished.

LMAO so should we ask C-CEX to go kick this guys ass till he gives back the BTC? You know legally there's not a damn thing they can do so really stfu you have no idea what you are talking about.

So you are basically saying an exchange should cover the losses of developers that run off? You do realize how stupid that is right? How would any exchange force anyone to continue development of any coin, if you know of a way to force people to do things then you have figured out something amazing and unheard of. The dev showed their ID, promised the exchange to deliver the wallets and networks, then took off with the funds while the coding dev dumped his 200k they were supposedly using for a anon mixer. I'd like to know how anyone could predict this scenario with 100% certainty and then guarantee that for investors in decentralized monetary system......

hellracer2011

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:47:14 AM

So you are basically saying an exchange should cover the losses of developers that run off? You do realize how stupid that is right? How would any exchange force anyone to continue development of any coin, if you know of a way to force people to do things then you have figured out something amazing and unheard of. The dev showed their ID, promised the exchange to deliver the wallets and networks, then took off with the funds while the coding dev dumped his 200k they were supposedly using for a anon mixer. I'd like to know how anyone could predict this scenario with 100% certainty and then guarantee that for investors in decentralized monetary system......

An exchange as compare to  members or pools are professional organisation and they must have some guidelines to protect the intrest of it's traders -

-Why they have released all the funds immediately to a dev verified by them despite of recent scams?

-Why they didn't warn the investors of the risks associated with it?

Investors bought it not on the reputation of the newbie dev,but they bought when they saw "verified by an exchange". So it's responsibility belongs to the exchange not that anon ,newbie dev.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:57:02 AM

An exchange as compare to  members or pools are professional organisation and they must have some guidelines to protect the intrest of it's traders -

-Why they have released all the funds immediately to a dev verified by them despite of recent scams?

Investors bought it not on the reputation of the newbie dev,but they bought when they saw "verified by an exchange". So it's responsibility belongs to the exchange not that anon ,newbie dev.

I agree, since exchange verified him, they should request BTCs back. If he refuses, then they can publish this scammer's real name and other info, so he can no longer continue cheating other people.
mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:58:34 AM

Guys, but honestly, why invest in an ICO for something called NWO?. It's pointless and stupid, you all got scammed for being too greedy. I've invested in ICOs and had good return, sometimes I've also lost some funds, but I always try to look for something that has a future.

For instance, I invested heavily into VIA and it's made me lots of BTC, hope this is a lesson for all of you but don't scream that all ICO's are scam, just investigate into what and who're you're investing your BTC into. And please, if a "dev" is coming out with a stupid name like kraken, cold, nwo, crystal and all that stuff, just think for a second and ask yourselves if the coin will have a future or not, something called NWO has no chance whatsoever of making it in real life.

Just my 2c
fortheson

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:00:51 AM

I agree, since exchange verified him, they should request BTCs back. If he refuses, then they can publish this scammer's real name and other info, so he can no longer continue cheating other people.
yes, support your idea,  c-cex should take responsibility , or there will be no any other trust to their ICO

flexibleme

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:09:41 AM

I have sent a PM to Pride-C-CEX  who had verified the nwo dev,,,, all we need to do is asking him to refund ......take responsibility

Altcoin4life

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:14:36 AM

I have sent a PM to Pride-C-CEX  who had verified the nwo dev,,,, all we need to do is asking him to refund ......take responsibility

Im sure he will try to get a refund from the dev and when the dev refuses maybe will reveal the scammers ID. I think there may be laws against that though, breach of privacy laws ? Who knows I'd be shocked if the dev returned the funds though so don't hold your breath.

@scambuster

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:20:10 AM

Has the C-cex sent the ICO fund to the scammer dev?If so,I don't think refund will happen.
linze

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:39:29 AM

Im sure he will try to get a refund from the dev and when the dev refuses maybe will reveal the scammers ID. I think there may be laws against that though, breach of privacy laws ? Who knows I'd be shocked if the dev returned the funds though so don't hold your breath.
I have sent a pm to Pride-C-CEX too , is he the c-cex owner?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: