Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: nWoCrypto is a scammer, NWO is a scam!  (Read 5415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:04:45 AM

no pain no gain , investing altcoin do not be greedy,than can not be scammed anymore

nope. It will never happen."Greed" is a normal human behavior.The main issue here is the approach.Like any other ecosystem the the miners or investors are at the bottom of the crypto  chain  and are unorganized and vulnerable to these kind of scams.Here the approach should be top- down i.e exchanges who are at the top of the chain are well organised and they will have to take some action to stop such scams.Or we will have put enough pressure on them to change and act.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:17:30 AM

no pain no gain , investing altcoin do not be greedy,than can not be scammed anymore

will see what c-cex has to say when they wake up. would have not have invested if it wasn't for c-cex. i risked 0.2btc

One of the problems is that cryptoasian was away in transit yesterday, so he wasnt available to confirm whether or not NWO had started the POD process. Apparently not.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:19:21 AM

a takeover won't do. you need a really strong plan to revive a coin. if the c-cex was given a fake id and failed to see this then i think people should get refunds. if it happens some nice profits to be made

It's doable - a community takeover behind a solid dev willing to submit to POD (and get 5+) could salvage this coin, assuming C-Cex doesnt refund (which I think would be a bad, short-sighted, possibly fatal business decision for them).
fortheson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:38:14 AM

a takeover won't do. you need a really strong plan to revive a coin. if the c-cex was given a fake id and failed to see this then i think people should get refunds. if it happens some nice profits to be made

It's doable - a community takeover behind a solid dev willing to submit to POD (and get 5+) could salvage this coin, assuming C-Cex doesnt refund (which I think would be a bad, short-sighted, possibly fatal business decision for them).
strongly agree with your opinion,,, waiting for c-cex's response

zhaohui

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:51:55 AM

c-cex will lose ppl

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:35:27 AM

not happy, I for one bought in as assumed if CCex ok'd it then it would be okay but releasing all money to the Dev straight away is very dangerous
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:37:56 AM

why do you blame ccex? how old are you people? you are blaiming the middle man? yes they verified him...

i can verify myself if you want... and then what? i can scam you... what if you ve seen my real id? you will do what?

Most of us are computer guys.. sitting on a monitor all day... even if you have my photo, my linkedin or facebook...
you will do what? sue me on your local police? or you will travel to my country and bust my ass??

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:43:48 AM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another scam... will you people never learn?  Roll Eyes
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:45:40 AM

why do you blame ccex? how old are you people? you are blaiming the middle man? yes they verified him...

i can verify myself if you want... and then what? i can scam you... what if you ve seen my real id? you will do what?

Most of us are computer guys.. sitting on a monitor all day... even if you have my photo, my linkedin or facebook...
you will do what? sue me on your local police? or you will travel to my country and bust my ass??

This basically means that C-Cex's vetting/verified seal means nothing. Agree with an earlier poster, they should have at least delayed/staggered the payment release based on milestones, in retrospect. They also want to think of their reputation - do they want to thrive or remain a micro-volume blipcoin exchange that few are willing to commit much BTC to.
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:46:59 AM

shh people, you should buy xbm still low, dev legit, handled every problems that came with launch very pro way...
gysca

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 11:50:27 AM

WARNING

DO NOT BUY IPO /ICO AGAIN FROM C-CEX

OR

YOU WILL LOSS YOUR BITCOIN.

CoinHolder

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:51:57 AM

shh people, you should buy xbm still low, dev legit, handled every problems that came with launch very pro way...
Agree xbm has a good dev.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:56:14 AM

C-cex is shit, don't use this exchange never!
ios511

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:57:50 AM

This teach us don't buy ICOs more.
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:02:39 PM

This basically means that C-Cex's vetting/verified seal means nothing. Agree with an earlier poster, they should have at least delayed/staggered the payment release based on milestones, in retrospect. They also want to think of their reputation - do they want to thrive or remain a micro-volume blipcoin exchange that few are willing to commit much BTC to.

yes their only fault is that they should delay the btc tranfer... but that doesnt stop the dev from dissapearing again...

i do not give much trust to that POD from cryptoasian as well.... what? skype talk with the dev? show a driving licence from a skype camera?
its not cryptoasian fault, i am not trying to spam...

But saddly crypto is not legit... so whatever we say or cry... it all depends on a persons honesty, and greed... and greed > honesty

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

gysca

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:09:31 PM

yes their only fault is that they should delay the btc tranfer... but that doesnt stop the dev from dissapearing again...

i do not give much trust to that POD from cryptoasian as well.... what? skype talk with the dev? show a driving licence from a skype camera?

But saddly crypto is not legit... so whatever we say or cry... it all depends on a persons honesty, and greed... and greed > honesty

in other words

DO NOT BUY IPO / ICO AGAIN FROM C-CEX

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:15:39 PM

C-cex is shit, don't use this exchange never!

Exactly!

C-cex is a scam exchange to begin with.  

"c-cex verified"  is worth less than the turd I just flushed down the toilet.

c-cex still owes people btc from months ago that they will never be able to pay off.  

c-cex is based in the Ukraine and is not subject to any regulations, oversight, or accountability.  They could shut down tomorrow, keep all the funds in the wallets, and there is nothing anyone could do about it.   Trade their at your own risk.  It's just a matter of time before they claim they were "Hacked" again and take everyones btc.

c-cex = scam exchange

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485029.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633298.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657843.0

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:17:18 PM

gysca i actually never buy ico from nobody ahahahahaha Smiley

hellracer2011

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:24:22 PM

"But saddly crypto is not legit" -so according to you it should be banned immediately by all govt.What's your opinion on legitimacy of bitcoin?

Like real life, crime does happen despite of regular, well equipped watchdog and police dept. The scam in crypto will happen but it doesn't mean that we should stop trying these scammers overrun the crypto. And here the onus was on the exchange in question.The exchange should have the proper guidelines for the ICO and acted accordingly.

Some people says PoD is useless, but we should not forget that it's at least a good initiative taken by a member to try and do something.So instead of bashing and doing nothing we should support it. Or come with better solution if you think is not suffice.
gysca

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:25:33 PM

gysca i actually never buy ico from nobody ahahahahaha Smiley

glad to hear that buddy  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: