Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed.  (Read 160259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thangabc

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:18:39 AM

I'm here. just watch and waiting for weibo  Tongue
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
666try

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:30:08 AM

I'm here. just watch and waiting for weibo  Tongue

No weibo...

Dev's helping out CLD coin 2.0 now.
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:58:42 AM

I think you just want a hype coin not really interested in the features.

No more weibo update from anyone. You just see it launched without any notice.
666try

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:10:22 AM

No, more weibo update from anyone. You just see if launched without any notice.

I don't care about it(update) now.

But you said, last week website will be updated.

And you have no comment about it.

Weibo update too.

Pending? what you mean 'Pending'??

I don't know...

At least, there should be some comment about what you said if it will be not.

I'm bad guy?

I'm not good at english, sorry.
_evolution_

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:25:41 AM

Many promises and none of them kept. That's not good.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:26:16 AM

I think three things are holding this coin back:
1) lack of POD
2) questions about what happened during the mining issue earlier and whether that might come back to bite coin holders
3) devs seem very capable, but emotionally very distant and standoffish. Not really engaged with the community at all except to provide one or two sentence updates (very different from guys like jl777 who expresses enthusiasm about the work and the community).

Just my two satoshis. Again, the devs appear to have done solid work and offered a very smooth launch. They're no-nonsense, but there isn't much personality - very robotic ("here's the latest 10-second update - now goodbye") - and in a jittery market like this one, that and the POD issue, maybe make people less willing to buy the coin than they would otherwise. There's just a sense that we dont know anything at all about who the devs are on this project and what they're like - anything that would add to confidence. The work itself seems good, but you need a little more than that for human beings who've been screwed as often as many people have on bitcointalk to feel reassured and comfortable investing btc in your project.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:39:10 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xbot/#!rich

Look at the rich list, lots of coins accumulation.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:14:59 AM

Soon whales have bought cheap what they needed and it's gonna be a straight moon launch  Smiley
_evolution_

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:40:15 PM

Anybody alive in this thread? Grin
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:22:40 PM

Some devs know how to schmooze a thread better than others. Regardless of technical expertise, interacting with coin miners, holders, investors, or prospective investors even with small bits of information or news can affect the coin price positively. Especially when the technical and market aspects are good. Please devs, help us all with more posts, it can only help.

Lutek5

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:49:55 PM

Some devs know how to schmooze a thread better than others. Regardless of technical expertise, interacting with coin miners, holders, investors, or prospective investors even with small bits of information or news can affect the coin price positively. Especially when the technical and market aspects are good. Please devs, help us all with more posts, it can only help.

I totally agree
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:03:58 PM

I totally agree

They are too busy buying back their coins from weak hands. In this scenario, where the devs have been delivering at least 95% of the time, no news is good news.
ntrn500

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:39:14 PM

I totally agree

They are too busy buying back their coins from weak hands. In this scenario, where the devs have been delivering at least 95% of the time, no news is good news.

Or - they are too busy idiots?  "no news is good news" - go fuck yourself. Jus the next SCAM?!
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:23:42 AM

I totally agree

Or - they are too busy idiots?  "no news is good news" - go fuck yourself. Jus the next SCAM?!
Scam implies nothing has been delivered. It has delivered. If the dev hasn't posted, give it time.
ntrn500

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:41:47 AM

I totally agree

Scam implies nothing has been delivered. It has delivered. If the dev hasn't posted, give it time.

You are right. I overemphasized the situation.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:55:13 AM

I don't understand why the price is so low?
don't sell xbot if you don't wanna get trap

Thanks for the tip, I see the big trap waiting to happen.

It looks like your prediction is right. The big whales are trying to drive the price down so they can acquire massive amount of coins for cheap. The whales are selling Xbot coins later on for at least 0.01 to 0.10 btc per Xbot coins. That's because there are only a maximum of 2M Xbot coins.

I dont get it - could you elaborate?
Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:08:26 AM

I totally agree

Or - they are too busy idiots?  "no news is good news" - go fuck yourself. Jus the next SCAM?!

I'm sorry you lost money on this. Apparently by the emotion in your words. But please understand, I was only comforting. Like I do in every post.. Be a little more objective and selfless. Everyone has emotions. I have only made money when I control them.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:28:10 AM

For fuck's sake, people. Calm down. Frequent updates and actual working tech. Bitcointalk is filled with a bunch of fucking children.

well said by a "idiotInvestor"

This is actually a good time to buy.

This quote may have been posted before but it is really true "'Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful"

I hope you are buying by the boatloads. Because the opportunity continues with "better" price every day...
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:32:57 AM

I don't understand why the price is so low?
don't sell xbot if you don't wanna get trap

Thanks for the tip, I see the big trap waiting to happen.

It looks like your prediction is right. The big whales are trying to drive the price down so they can acquire massive amount of coins for cheap. The whales are selling Xbot coins later on for at least 0.01 to 0.10 btc per Xbot coins. That's because there are only a maximum of 2M Xbot coins.

Its just meaninless mental masturbation actually. When someone accumulates thrre,s VOLUME, otherwise thrre, no accumulation st sll. The volume here is quite low and no one is accumulating... devs included. Thrre's simply no buying interest and, fortunately, not much selling interest either.
Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:16:47 AM

INTERESTING ,i am join expect it isnot too late Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: