Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed.  (Read 160259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Socialbot (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:10:50 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 03:22:05 AM by Socialbot

With the recent news of Paypal branching out into acceptance and involvement into Bitcoin ventures. We believe the most prominent time is now for SocialxBot. Our payment system on Twitter is a large technological upscale and positive development. Increase within marketing involvements will expose SocialxBot as a clear and refined payment structure on top of the Twitter network. With broadscale integration with social media environments in international markets we aim to be a market leader in social media payment systems.

SocialxBot will offer conversions so users can buy SocialxBot directly in a secure and managed environment. From this service users will be able to buy directly from twitter and/or the XBotme marketplace this will increase the SocialxBot value due to ease of use accessibility and speed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Socialbot (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:18:52 AM

The price will increase as the spotlight shifts to innovative coins like xbot that offers a platform for users to spend their digital currency. We are still young and xbot is still unknown to most people.

We hope to start full scale development on the marketplace as soon as the weibo is launched. Thank you for your patience.
666try

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:22:42 AM

Sorry, I have sold my all XBOT. (over 50k)

The idea is very impressed but I'm so disappointed with DEV.

Bye.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:02:44 AM

Bye.

Bye. Be disappointed with the person you see in the mirror. Next time don't invest anything that you cannot afford to lose. I wonder how many cried and dumped bitcoin 2 weeks after its creation in 2009. Maybe none. Learn to manage your expectations.
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:49:07 AM

Bye.

Bye. Be disappointed with the person you see in the mirror. Next time don't invest anything that you cannot afford to lose. I wonder how many cried and dumped bitcoin 2 weeks after its creation in 2009. Maybe none. Learn to manage your expectations.
Couldn't say it any better. The device has delivered thus far. Weibo is around the corner.  Some devs give updates to just vapor ware. The device has been upfront and has delivered. Expecting that insane jump in price will come with time.
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:31:28 AM

The price will increase as the spotlight shifts to innovative coins like xbot that offers a platform for users to spend their digital currency. We are still young and xbot is still unknown to most people.

We hope to start full scale development on the marketplace as soon as the weibo is launched. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for update dev  Smiley Good stuff.

Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:13:16 AM

For fuck's sake, people. Calm down. Frequent updates and actual working tech. Bitcointalk is filled with a bunch of fucking children.

well said by a "idiotInvestor"

This is actually a good time to buy.

This quote may have been posted before but it is really true "'Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful"

I hope you are buying by the boatloads. Because the opportunity continues with "better" price every day...
hAh
Mobay

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:06:50 PM

Bye.

im sorry but you would have to be insane or very very silly to sell 50k of x bot at current price .ive been buying non stop since launch and i will carry on buying as much as i possibly can at current rates .yes its great to make 10% or 20% on the price swings but this project in the long term is fucking gigantic  and the price will increase heavily when mining phase is over .. KEEP BUYING
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:08:32 PM

I don't understand why the price is so low?
don't sell xbot if you don't wanna get trap

I don't get it - what does this mean?
Lutek5

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:03:25 PM

Hey guys. I've just checked the blokexplorer and there is already 1,204,774 coins mined

So when we calculate 800 000 coins * 0.0001 = 80 BTC for all remaining coins that will be distributed over next 75 days.
It is only 1 BTC per day.
When all the week hands will finally panic sell all their coins, there will be not a lot coins for us to buy later :/
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:38:02 PM

Hey guys. I've just checked the blokexplorer and there is already 1,204,774 coins mined

So when we calculate 800 000 coins * 0.0001 = 80 BTC for all remaining coins that will be distributed over next 75 days.
When all the week hands will finally panic sell all their coins, there will be not a lot coins for us to buy later :/

Without POD, you will have enough time to buy cheep coins even under IPO price, train moves that way, with weibo or without. I hope developers do understand it too. Time and rules has changed. No one will care about coin, even with great tech, if they don't know who the DEVs are.

Wild West is changing, if you don't want to change with it too, you will be left behind.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
IdiotInvestor

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:50:48 PM

Without POD, you will have enough time to buy cheep coins even under IPO price, train moves that way, with weibo or without. I hope developers do understand it too. Time and rules has changed. No one will care about coin, even with great tech, if they don't know who the DEVs are.

Wild West is changing, if you don't want to change with it too, you will be left behind.

POD certainly helped BlackToken, didn't it
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:54:16 PM

i think this is the only coin that has proven that there is no need for pod when they have a real working product.
wallet is working and staking, trading on twitter is working, i dont see what pod help in anyway at this point maybe just a quick pump for the shorterm traders or when the ico was going on to raise them more money.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
IdiotInvestor

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:54:31 PM

And AXR is doing so well, so is BOOM....

Actions, people.
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:56:39 PM

POD not going to happen, we'll never submit our id to any third party for verification. If you want to feel safe, invest in shadecoin. The developer did POD at launch and again he promised a lot of new features, only to disappeared afterwards and came back with lame excuses.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=371954;sa=showPosts

Cryptocurrency was created by anonymous developer and we understand that it's necessary for a business to have a public face but this will happen in near future through a PR team.

http://m.bbc.com/news/technology-29275904
IdiotInvestor

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:56:55 PM

i think this is the only coin that has proven that there is no need for pod when they have a real working product.
wallet is working and staking, trading on twitter is working, i dont see what pod help in anyway at this point maybe just a quick pump for the shorterm traders or when the ico was going on to raise them more money.

Actions speak louder than a centralized proof of developer service, most certainly.
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:57:36 PM

Remind me please, what BT offers, some anon right? Market is full of anon coins already after DRK boom also as POS after BC, and how many xBot clons with POD on market? Zero. POD really helps only if you offers something new, not just junk with mixers, clouds e.t.c.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
IdiotInvestor

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:03:46 PM

POD not going to happen, we'll never submit our id to any third party for verification. If you want to feel safe, invest in shadecoin. The developer did POD at launch and again he promised a lot of new features, only to disappeared afterwards and came back with lame excuses.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=371954;sa=showPosts

Cryptocurrency was created by anonymous developer and we understand that it's necessary for a business to have a public face but this will happen in near future through a PR team.

http://m.bbc.com/news/technology-29275904

I am always suspicious when a third party steps in and becomes a potential centralized regulating body. I know POD is a major issue with many, I and I am in agreement with it... But it's always CryptoAsian, blah blah blah. I invest on actions, here is a coin that has gone above and beyond and still there is nonsense. Sadly the crypto community is a potentially dangerous one, if I was a dev... Well, I am in agreement with you. You deliver, I buy.
IdiotInvestor

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:26:27 PM

Please, someone step in. Someone, please provide me where POD has helped a coin beyond either a: initial launch or b: quick pump and dump. Please provide me evidence where POD has proven more successful than actual development. Please provide me evidence where POD has prevented shitcoins.

Bringing this shit up with something like XBOT is beyond stupid. There is the tech, a lot of work was put into a coin that actually works. Please tell me, how many LSD or conceal did you buy?
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:03:09 PM

Please, someone step in. Someone, please provide me where POD has helped a coin beyond either a: initial launch or b: quick pump and dump. Please provide me evidence where POD has proven more successful than actual development. Please provide me evidence where POD has prevented shitcoins.

Bringing this shit up with something like XBOT is beyond stupid. There is the tech, a lot of work was put into a coin that actually works. Please tell me, how many LSD or conceal did you buy?

It's stopped a lot of them get listed on Bittrex but then they swapped it out to ICO and now it's bigger ICOs.
POD is something which is earned, not shown. If you're not skeptical from the outset even with POD (look at BFL miners!) then you'll get screwed.

I won't even invest anymore because I was 99% certain this coin was a scam and it's turning out OK. But that's the thing; it's impossible to know.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: