Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Senior Member Account For Sale - 40+ Trust - Need to pay off Bills  (Read 2221 times)
Account For Sale (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:08:13 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 09:38:49 PM by Account For Sale

Selling my Senior account (Im pretty sure it's close to Hero Status) as I need to pay off some bills and I don't have any money to do it with. This account has a over 40+ trust score with a lot of respect around the forum. I also have a feedback thread with over 30+ completed trades. Highest risked amount that been "recorded" in my trust ratings is from other Bitcointalk members for 4 Bitcoins $1200. It has many trust ratings from well known people around the community. Activity is at 460 and about 675 posts, it's been a member for almost two years now. Also my account carries a +1/+6 trust rating which is the highest possible rate unless you're an admin. This is a perfect account to start up a business without the months of trying to gain reputation.

Pros of having this account:
High paid signature campaigns
You're able to start a business up without months/years of gaining reputation
Easy negotiations with other members
Two years of work without having to do anything

Message me or post here if you have any questions. Thanks.

Escrow is accepted.

Current Offers:
0.8 BTC
1 BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Account For Sale (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:36:12 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 10:11:13 AM by Account For Sale

Still open for offers. This account is rare with all the perks it has, only well known escrow services or respected BTC talk members have the same amount of trust ratings. It's a senior account that's almost to Hero status. Perfect for starting up a business without going through the months of gaining reputation.
Parsons

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:44:15 PM

I feel you're giving away a lot of info here. Someone could very easily narrow down the account to a few options and then its a simple case of change of tone/direction.
Account For Sale (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:52:05 PM

I feel you're giving away a lot of info here. Someone could very easily narrow down the account to a few options and then its a simple case of change of tone/direction.
I've of course changed the information  so it's not exactly  the same as my account.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:54:38 PM

Activity is at 460 and about 675 posts

It has slightly more than that, nice try ;)

As soon as I suspect it sold, it'll get hit with negative trust.

Account For Sale (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:06:47 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 10:51:30 PM by Account For Sale

It has slightly more than that, nice try Wink

Btw I void the .5 BTC because you're sneaky post just gives you an opportunity to narrow the 100's of accounts.  I'm not agreeing or disagreeing that you're right. I hope you enjoy the loads of negative feedback you get from whoever you choose.
Ltd.Inc

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:16:12 PM

So when complete oder you will got not good feedback  Smiley
Lubizix

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:24:04 PM

Interested. Can give me detail account.
Account For Sale (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:27:27 PM

Highest offer I have is for 2 BTC right now.
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:32:00 PM

Highest offer I have is for 2 BTC right now.
offers high for seniors account, maybe you could embed a screen shot of the account being sold to attract people to buy your account
just a suggestion
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:41:59 PM

Btw I void the .5 BTC because you're sneaky post just gives you an opportunity to narrow the 100's  if not 1000's of accounts. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing that you're right.

Suit yourself, it would've been nice to have an extra 0.50BTC.
I'd disclose in the OP that the sold account will receive negative trust.

P.S. I know you're not selling the account to pay bills.

kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:44:40 PM

Btw I void the .5 BTC because you're sneaky post just gives you an opportunity to narrow the 100's  if not 1000's of accounts. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing that you're right.

P.S. I know you're not selling the account to pay bills.
What the frick does it matter he does with the money?
I am not against negative feedback, but keep it for yourself and leave the seller alone.
Lubizix

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:52:37 PM

Can anyone tell me the time to become members and full members.
Account For Sale (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:48:19 PM

I was just informed by a well known Bitcointalk member that devtheved does this to everyone trying to sell their account. No Need to worry about negative trust. Some people on this site are actually honest Smiley
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:08:27 PM

I was just informed by a well known Bitcointalk member that devtheved does this to everyone trying to sell their account. No Need to worry about negative trust. Some people on this site are actually honest Smiley

Do you think there's something wrong with me giving negative trust to users selling their account?
Also, what do you mean by "Some people on this site are actually honest"?

If you're selling an account it instantly gives me the idea that you don't care about the well being of the community.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Account For Sale (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:15:35 PM

Do you think there's something wrong with me giving negative trust to users selling their account?

If you're selling an account it instantly gives me the idea that you don't care about the well being of the community.

Some people don't want to go through the months acquiring reputation to start a business. If there's someone who wants to buy my account and I don't feel they're trustworthy I won't do it. The 0.8BTC offer I received wasn't legitimate, so I obviously wasn't going to sell my account to them. If a user doesn't have a lot of reputation I'll require some sort of identification so if I come back and they do scam I can provide it to the community. Keep your thoughts to yourself before you go slandering people's sales.

homm88

Activity: 70

BTC/Doge

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:21:11 PM

Some people don't want to go through the months acquiring reputation to start a business. If there's someone who wants to buy my account and I don't feel they're trustworthy I won't do it. The 0.8BTC offer I received wasn't legitimate, so I obviously wasn't going to sell my account to them. If a user doesn't have a lot of reputation I'll require some sort of identification so if I come back and they do scam I can provide it to the community. Keep your thoughts to yourself before you go slandering people's sales.

99% of people who buy forum accounts are doing so with the intention of using them for scamming. By selling accounts, you're essentially assisting scamming.

If you're reputatable, you can earn the trust yourself and I would never trade anyone who has bought their account, they simply aren't trustworthy.
Account For Sale (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:25:42 PM

99% of people who buy forum accounts are doing so with the intention of using them for scamming. By selling accounts, you're essentially assisting scamming.

If you're reputatable, you can earn the trust yourself and I would never trade anyone who has bought their account, they simply aren't trustworthy.

I don't know why I'm suddenly having to defend myself here. Someone willing to pay 2 BTC for my account isn't going to scam. Do you have the 99% statistics that show sold accounts are used to scam? If I was a newcomer to BTC I'd surely pay to have a better account to start my business. I'm only doing this because I have critical bills to pay and no money to do so.

Current offer is 2 BTC, it will probably be sold within the next day so send me any other offers if you're interested.
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:48:00 PM

If I was a newcomer to BTC I'd surely pay to have a better account to start my business. I'm only doing this because I have critical bills to pay and no money to do so.

Your example is stupid, as the point of trust is that we have learned we can trust this business because they have been trustworthy before, but this new company has no such history and should have no such trust.

You're undermining the entire system.

Account For Sale (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:55:32 PM

If I was a newcomer to BTC I'd surely pay to have a better account to start my business. I'm only doing this because I have critical bills to pay and no money to do so.

Your example is stupid, as the point of trust is that we have learned we can trust this business because they have been trustworthy before, but this new company has no such history and should have no such trust.

You're undermining the entire system.

Ever heard of buying membership to receive better perks? That's basically what I'm doing. Your posts are irrelevant stay out of my threads and sales.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: