Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: @Mods - Cryptopaths MAGOR PROBLEM - URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 966 times)
Frozoned (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:20:45 AM

Hello this is Cryptopaths.

I received a 5 day ban about 6 days ago. But I am still banned, I have timed it and it should have expired by now. It was a 5 day ban but it's going on 6 days here. What's the deal?

Could I please get this fixed? I've served my time and not honoring that is discrimination.

Also I was banned for pointless threads and my spiritual views? That seems like it's an opinion and discrimnation but I'm not really here to argue that.

I'm just saying I've served my time and I would like for the ban to be lifted now that the time has already expired.

Thank you for your time.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frozoned (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:34:13 AM

I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this because I don't want anyone to go through this injustice again. But I posted my religious/spiritual views and how it's correlated to bitcoin. This was seen as "trolling" and "pointless" and I was banned for 5 days.

It's already been 6 days and I'm still banned. That's also one of the reasons I'm posting this. I have already been banned for the time stated so why isn't my ban lifted?

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 03:40:32 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 05:39:46 AM by BadBear

Recheck your math, it was 4 days ago.

Also you don't need to make 2 topics about the same issue (merged).

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Frozoned (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:46:49 AM

Recheck your math, it was 4 days ago.

I'm pretty sure it was 6 days ago. My last post was on August 23rd. Is the unbanning automatic or do you do it manually? Also if you're saying it was 4 days ago can you tell me exactly how many hours I have left?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 03:50:09 AM

Last post =/= time banned

I don't know how many hours, but less than a day. It's automatic.

Frozoned (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:54:08 AM

Last post =/= time banned

I don't know how many hours, but less than a day. It's automatic.

Ok in that case I'm making a recommendation for the new forum software. Be able to see exactly when someone will be unbanned. Also I'm pretty sure it's been 6 days but whatever, I'll just bide my time until I can return.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:12:56 AM

@BadBear

You do realize that you have banned the "Chief of the Crypto Police" right?

~BCX~
Frozoned (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:48:38 AM

@BadBear

~BCX~

Technically no one has the authority to ban me. It was most likely a misunderstanding.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:16:10 AM

Technically no one has the authority to ban me. It was most likely a misunderstanding.

I dunno, I think Badbear is under the illusion that he indeed does.

Just a guess on my part.

~BCX~
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:12:16 AM

@BadBear

~BCX~

Strictly speaking, this is a privately owned forum, we have the right to remove people or restrict entry here, just as you do on in your home or business, though we try to allow as much freedom as possible. This is not censorship or restricting anyone's free speech, and it is not comparable to the enslaving and murder of millions of people (auschwitz reference in merged topic title, BTW this is very demeaning to those who suffered true hardship). The fact that you find this a good comparison because you were banned from an internet forum for a few days, your self given title of "Chief of the CPD", and the statement quoted above...You are either trolling or there's something very wrong with you, and all you've done is prove us right.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: