Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Topics for a paper's university  (Read 958 times)
nelruk (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

Bitcoin is revolution

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 03:52:33 AM

I'm making some papers for my university and I want to talk about BTC but right now I have no idea what topic should I develop. Any suggestions? Please?

Thanks!

Bitcoin is revolution. Visit http://bitcoinlandia.net Smiley my personal blog about bitcoin in spanish
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:33:41 AM

Start from beginning, explain now it work what it is, how can be mined .....

Try from here and go on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_network

Hope it will help you get started.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

glender

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:52:29 AM

depends on what the subject is.

Math, computer science, economy, psychology?
Window00

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:17:24 AM

I think you can choose topic like What reviews do I have in my college? or How to improve the enaction of university?
montello

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:57:35 AM

May be something like-''The Benefits and future of Investing in Bitcoin amongst Undergraduates''

Leina

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:52:42 AM

I'm making some papers for my university and I want to talk about BTC but right now I have no idea what topic should I develop. Any suggestions? Please?

Thanks!

Seeing you are in economic forum, I assume you are a student in this subject.

You can write supply and demand part of bitcoin. As well as comparing it to gold and argue why both bitcoin and gold share the same characteristic when it come to subjective value.
MoonTime

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:40:06 PM

Thanks!
If you are doing so,first of all I would like to thank you for making an effort that helps bitcoin reach more people.You could make a topic about the introduction on bitcoin,it's startup,history and how it got from zero to hero.And the testimonials from happy re-known bitcoin adopters
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:44:44 PM

Just go to the Bitcoin page and search for the blockchain whitepaper, replace Satoshi Nakamoto with your name and then claim you came up with that. Profesors are so dumb and out of the loop that they will have no idea what Bitcoin is and they'll think you came up with "an interesting idea".

leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:19:18 PM

Just go to the Bitcoin page and search for the blockchain whitepaper, replace Satoshi Nakamoto with your name and then claim you came up with that. Profesors are so dumb and out of the loop that they will have no idea what Bitcoin is and they'll think you came up with "an interesting idea".

There are tools in place to check cheaters and plagiarists. While professors usually have inflated view of self with nothing to show, they have the authority and protection from the University to ruin students live.

nelruk (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

Bitcoin is revolution

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 05:59:34 PM

Thanks!
If you are doing so,first of all I would like to thank you for making an effort that helps bitcoin reach more people.You could make a topic about the introduction on bitcoin,it's startup,history and how it got from zero to hero.And the testimonials from happy re-known bitcoin adopters

I want to explain what BTC is to everybody, including in my university. Many people fear to talk about that in economy becuase most teachers are old school (in Paraguay for example I can give testimony of teachers against the electronic transfer between banks) and, if is not regulated, it's dangerous, maybe ebola or cancer...your choice.

So, I reanding all the options, thanks everybody for your ideas. I'll publish here once I done this.

Bitcoin is revolution. Visit http://bitcoinlandia.net Smiley my personal blog about bitcoin in spanish
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: