Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BURST Multipool Wanted! Bounty available and growing!!  (Read 4171 times)
AnonymousEconomist (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:13:51 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 04:19:10 AM by AnonymousEconomist

The BURST community is offering anyone a bounty for the first Multipool!

Bounty is currently 65k BURST(worth about .62 btc at current prices!), and climbing!

Members of the community, post additional donations here if you wish to help get this multi pool launched for the good of our coin!

BURST-The first and only HDD mining coin. Revolutionary!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 04:22:00 PM

Great inititve  Smiley Smiley Perhaps the thread  should have "Bounty" in the title. Another idea is to state how much 50K BURST  is in BTC at the time of writing. Also a link to the main BURST thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0, would be nice.

Just some thoughts  Smiley

AnonymousEconomist (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:10:52 PM

Thanks, updated.

WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:52:27 AM

Hey Anon, typical stratum multipool work? Or, do you need something outside the box?

DELETED
primera

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:41:43 AM

Like it... Smiley
AnonymousEconomist (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:01:14 AM

Hey Anon, typical stratum multipool work? Or, do you need something outside the box?

Any pool that let's you mine something other than BURST, but pays out in BURST, is what we want.

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:33:49 PM

Any pool that let's you mine something other than BURST, but pays out in BURST, is what we want.
Implementing it from zero is not easy and the dev is very busy now!
Why we do not ask TO some multipool already running to add Burst payout?
The mining process for scrypt x11 x13 coi s id the same and already running.
Just decide in user profile wich coin TO use for payout.

Just ask to Burst coin del if he agree or not.

What do you think?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
AnonymousEconomist (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:51:07 PM

Implementing it from zero is not easy and the dev is very busy now!
Why we do not ask TO some multipool already running to add Burst payout?
The mining process for scrypt x11 x13 coi s id the same and already running.
Just decide in user profile wich coin TO use for payout.

Just ask to Burst coin del if he agree or not.

What do you think?

This would be great! If you can go about asking the dev for us, I will give you half of the bounty, and the other to him.

Thanks for your time and suggestion!

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778

#Free market

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:54:13 AM

As for example : http://hashrate.org/  for  "mining" NXT ... That is  what do you want exactly ?  It's an hard work....
AnonymousEconomist (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:05:51 AM

As for example : http://hashrate.org/  for  "mining" NXT ... That is  what do you want exactly ?  It's an hard work....

Yes. That is a multipool for NXT. We want one for BURST.

familiaverde

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:08:48 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 01:36:04 PM by familiaverde

u can update the op now 65k BURST = 0.45 0.61 BTC and rising
AnonymousEconomist (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:19:25 AM

Thanks, updated

unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:30:57 AM

Thanks, updated

anon you have a PM

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
primera

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:47:37 AM

Anyone working on this? Smiley
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:58:37 AM

do not looks like as if any one want to set up the multipool he should have grabbed that bounty and multipool is up and running.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:33:36 PM

do not looks like as if any one want to set up the multipool he should have grabbed that bounty and multipool is up and running.

I'm taking a deal with nxt multipool dev... But i need to connect burstoin dev to nxt multipool dev.
But i think burst coin dev it is relly busy rigth now...
Hope he answer soon!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

I'm taking a deal with nxt multipool dev... But i need to connect burstoin dev to nxt multipool dev.
Hope he answer soon!
see the main thread, i am posting in it.
i just registered burstmultipool.com

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
familiaverde

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:53:51 AM

Hope he answer soon!

+1

I have prepared my 60 GH  Scrypt ASIC Smiley

When can i start using it ?Smiley
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:53:38 PM

Hope he answer soon!

+1

I have prepared my 60 GH  Scrypt ASIC Smiley

When can i start using it ?Smiley

i hope you can  soon!

Burst dev are working hard to reach this goal!!!

stay tuned!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
doge94

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:31:05 PM

Need clarification from bounty creator. Is it first launch gets bounty? Because I can get one up pretty fast.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: