Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS btc(hyderabad)  (Read 1926 times)
Darkmatter12 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:36:35 AM

I WTS 1 BTC, I want money in hand. We could meet in the following areas of hyderabad(banajara hills, begumpet, SR nagar and some more areas). Contact me if you can do this.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 04:27:35 PM

I WTS 1 BTC, I want money in hand. We could meet in the following areas of hyderabad(banajara hills, begumpet, SR nagar and some more areas). Contact me if you can do this.

Be careful while doing it ! it's a virtual currency person infront might just use brute to take the cash back while you can't do anything for the BTC you sold
all the best Smiley
Darkmatter12 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:08:24 AM

Be careful while doing it ! it's a virtual currency person infront might just use brute to take the cash back while you can't do anything for the BTC you sold
all the best Smiley

I will use escrow, after I get the cash in my hand. I will return to my house and release the escrow.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:21:55 AM

all the best Smiley

I will use escrow, after I get the cash in my hand. I will return to my house and release the escrow.

oh! lol
ALl the best for it Smiley
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:24:07 AM

all the best Smiley

If you want to use escrow, then why don't you just sell here online.
Use escrow, take money in your account, when you got money, instruct the escrow to release the funds.

krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:47:37 PM

If you use escrow then sell online.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
TrailingComet

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:58:09 AM

Not sure anybody is going to be happy to give you the cash and let you return home to release the escrow
They are also at risk of being scammed

AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:56:28 PM

I am in hyderabad but I need a trusted middleman to do it, I can't trust you just like that, I can buy around .5 btc

FanOfBtc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:14:39 AM

Hi

What is "WTS" ?
AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:23:58 AM