Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking writer's who've used different cloud mining services  (Read 701 times)
jammers (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 262

Is maith liom bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 11:04:19 AM

Hi everyone,

I've set up a site in Ireland for promoting bitcoin, and as part of this I'm looking at all of the different cloud mining operators. I am currently looking for a couple of writers who could write up against a spec (outlined at http://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/comments/2ewpoq/seeking_bitcoin_cloud_mining_bitcoin_gambling/ with full details at http://bitcoinsinireland.com/earn-bitcoin-by-writing-for-bitcoinsinireland-com/

I have a budget of 10ghs running on cex, split into 10x 1ghs vouchers per article. If you're not a fan of them, I can give the btc equivalent at the time, ie selling one ghs and sending it to a bitcoin address of your choosing.

So if you're interested, please get in touch via the contact form or pm Smiley

Cheers

Jamie

zdaz14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:33:31 PM

I have had experience recently with GAW's Hashlets and will be watching closely tonight's announcement that is being made by Josh.
MasterOwel

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Life is my dream, what is yours?

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:17:39 AM

I've written an intro to cloud mining guide that involved a bunch of stats. I could easily write something for you for payment in BTC
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 11:07:06 AM

I have sent an email! Please reply! If you are busy, reply me on or before Saturday. Smiley Thanks!

~~MZ~~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: