Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IF YOU CAN USE YOUR BRAIN CAPACITY 100 %  (Read 130022 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:59:16 PM

I can't believe I evolved to only use 10% of my brain. That does not sound like nature.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Page1

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:26:25 PM

I read a theory once that the world's pyramids were created to enslave humanity to use only 10% of their brains.

This guy had mapped out years ago pyramid's that I had never heard of and he said the grid was like a prison so humans could be controlled and made slaves to entertain the beings that created all these ancient pyramids thousands of years ago, then he put out some math showing how the ancient Giza pyramid was based upon the largest astrological number in our solar system and there was no way Egyptians knew about the number that had only been discovered around 100 years or so ago.

Then he connected the pyramids to pentagrams and showed how mass loss of life events were always on ley lines connected to the pyramids.

Pretty out there stuff, but he did a great job building the case that there was an energy grid controlling human minds to only 10% use of their brains. Years later I saw a show on those new huge pyramids they discovered I think in Turkey and sure enough the scientists have confirmed now all these ancient pyramids are radiating energy they cannot explain with modern science.

His solution was simple, he purposed knocking down every pyramid to stop the power grid from controlling humanity so humanity doesn't destroy itself.
elliwilli

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 05:18:22 PM

Using 100% of the brain at once has a name. A fit, often seen in epileptics.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:22:07 PM

Using 100% of the brain at once has a name. A fit, often seen in epileptics.

lol.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:26:19 PM

Humans do not utilize the full potential of their mind.  What percentage we use is moot, we are capable of much more than what we do now.  Ignoring the movie's meaning over a percentage is semantics.  Look at the bigger picture they were trying to paint.  Clearly they had to illustrate it through some medium that it could be understood by the population.

The chemical Lucy was foreshadowing to is, well, Lucy.  Lucy is the name for LSD.  LSD has the ability to give humans supernatural abilities, I have experienced momentary levitation with the help of LSD myself.

LSD evolves your mind by increasing your sensory input.  Give the right amount to the right user and they would gain access to supernatural abilities.  I believe I can take flight given access to a thumbprint of LSD (a thousand hits), considering I partially levitated with only 3 hits or so.

So yes, open your mind, expand your potential and evolve.  Lucy awaits you.
Funny you mention that because just the other day I was talking to a friend about how a couple of times in highschool when I was on LSD I was predicting things before they happened and telling people what they were thinking and freaking people out with these types of abilities.  Another time I was predicting things in the world that were gonna happen and making my friend break down literally into tears when they were coming true because he didn't know how I could come up with such predictions on things and I had explained that when I was tripping out on the LSD it was like my mind was open to everything and I could just think of things and the answers would just come to me Smiley I also had a bunch of people freaked out at a party once when I predicted exactly when the party would end and the reason why the party would break up and the people who would influence the ending of the party and the reasoning why they were arguing which some people just couldn't believe.  Needless to say I had quite the occult following when it came to taking hallucinogens because everyone wanted to trip out with me and just listen to what I had to say and what I was thinking while I was hallucinating lol anyways found this topic quite interesting and figured I would share my story with people Smiley Cheers and Have a great day everyone Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:11:56 PM

I read a theory once that the world's pyramids were created to enslave humanity to use only 10% of their brains.

This guy had mapped out years ago pyramid's that I had never heard of and he said the grid was like a prison so humans could be controlled and made slaves to entertain the beings that created all these ancient pyramids thousands of years ago, then he put out some math showing how the ancient Giza pyramid was based upon the largest astrological number in our solar system and there was no way Egyptians knew about the number that had only been discovered around 100 years or so ago.

Then he connected the pyramids to pentagrams and showed how mass loss of life events were always on ley lines connected to the pyramids.

Pretty out there stuff, but he did a great job building the case that there was an energy grid controlling human minds to only 10% use of their brains. Years later I saw a show on those new huge pyramids they discovered I think in Turkey and sure enough the scientists have confirmed now all these ancient pyramids are radiating energy they cannot explain with modern science.

His solution was simple, he purposed knocking down every pyramid to stop the power grid from controlling humanity so humanity doesn't destroy itself.

That seems to be a case of finding what you want to find, if you look in enough different and unrelated places lol.
Where did you see that about pyramids radiating energy that can't be explained? Is there a source for that, or is it from the History Channel? xD

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:21:26 PM

I like science movie

This is not a science movie, this is that special kind of movie; Bullshit...not so special I suppose seems the majority of movies released stink on it.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:22:30 PM

I like science movie

This is not a science movie, this is that special kind of movie; Bullshit...not so special I suppose seems the majority of movies released stink on it.
LMAO you are my HERO Welsh lol That's fucking some funny shit right there lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

xkrishna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Accepting stellars, paypal ( got a way to handle )

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 06:34:01 PM

LETS COME TO THE FACT WHICH IS  "B4 REACHING 100% BRAIN CAPACITY, U WILL GO MAD N DATS CONFIRM !!!"

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:36:23 PM

Well I do believe they say that their is a fine line between genius and insanity don't they? So people who are too smart often go crazy because they know too much and use too much of their brain

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AcerGreen

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:59:01 PM

If we only were able to use 10% of our brain, then brain damage would hardly be a problem if that much of our brain is unused.
http://cargo.dustincurtis.com/gallese.pdf
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:07:49 PM

>implying i don't already
Rumble

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:03:45 AM

I wish I had lucys powers, to setup an empire before I die. or pass out by that crazy drug in that movie, or make an antidote.
btcmaze

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:27:22 AM

Let us assume we use only 10 % of our brain (which is wrong)
And we live for average 100 years. (not taking into account the effects of what we have done to everything.)

Brain capacity raised to 100% => Life expectancy becomes 100 years * (1/10)^10. ~ 10 minutes.

I am 10% good at math hence the above calculation is 10% accurate.

Shaco

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:20:38 PM

if I had this ability, I would be abusing it to rob banks  Smiley
hyipplus

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:41:56 AM

Guys didn't understand this film meaning....

If people can use 100% of their brains, they will be an USB =]]

Only USB can load 100% its memory. Finally Lucy became an USB right ? and the messege "I'm everywhere" Smiley) lol
A Cry for Help

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:23:29 AM

I'd be happy with 50% like in the movie. To be able to do all that would be really cool.
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 11:29:51 AM

I would have tried to freeze the time and eat all the cakes from the pastry shop. Tongue

HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:58:23 PM

You can not use your brains capacity, even worse - most people have not enough developed brains - and they can not develop them. So improving brain capacity will not be available  Wink Just remember fact that many people love to watch TV garbage daily.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 02:06:51 PM

That seems to be a case of finding what you want to find, if you look in enough different and unrelated places lol.
Where did you see that about pyramids radiating energy that can't be explained? Is there a source for that, or is it from the History Channel? xD

I'm not familiar enough to comment any further on the above, but a lot of the symbolism in the actual movie Lucy that people seem to miss are the Luciferian (as in that of gnostic, "Light-bringer" origins) themes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: