Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IF YOU CAN USE YOUR BRAIN CAPACITY 100 %  (Read 130020 times)
Nidaleee

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:08:16 PM

if I could do half the things she can do, id start off making some serious money to magic shows.

like that one guy making millions, criss angel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:45:07 AM

I read a theory once that the world's pyramids were created to enslave humanity to use only 10% of their brains.

This guy had mapped out years ago pyramid's that I had never heard of and he said the grid was like a prison so humans could be controlled and made slaves to entertain the beings that created all these ancient pyramids thousands of years ago, then he put out some math showing how the ancient Giza pyramid was based upon the largest astrological number in our solar system and there was no way Egyptians knew about the number that had only been discovered around 100 years or so ago.

Then he connected the pyramids to pentagrams and showed how mass loss of life events were always on ley lines connected to the pyramids.

Pretty out there stuff, but he did a great job building the case that there was an energy grid controlling human minds to only 10% use of their brains. Years later I saw a show on those new huge pyramids they discovered I think in Turkey and sure enough the scientists have confirmed now all these ancient pyramids are radiating energy they cannot explain with modern science.

His solution was simple, he purposed knocking down every pyramid to stop the power grid from controlling humanity so humanity doesn't destroy itself.

Pyramids do not constrict energy, they channel energy.  They are amplifiers.

Humans are easily controlled because our desolation from the source, because of our absence of love.  Pyramids connect you to the source.  They align you with the universe.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Nunu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:03:18 AM

I would probably try to buy up all the stocks and go into day trading, then use that resource.

pretty much also make a cure as well.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:13:54 AM

I read a theory once that the world's pyramids were created to enslave humanity to use only 10% of their brains.

This guy had mapped out years ago pyramid's that I had never heard of and he said the grid was like a prison so humans could be controlled and made slaves to entertain the beings that created all these ancient pyramids thousands of years ago, then he put out some math showing how the ancient Giza pyramid was based upon the largest astrological number in our solar system and there was no way Egyptians knew about the number that had only been discovered around 100 years or so ago.

Then he connected the pyramids to pentagrams and showed how mass loss of life events were always on ley lines connected to the pyramids.

Pretty out there stuff, but he did a great job building the case that there was an energy grid controlling human minds to only 10% use of their brains. Years later I saw a show on those new huge pyramids they discovered I think in Turkey and sure enough the scientists have confirmed now all these ancient pyramids are radiating energy they cannot explain with modern science.

His solution was simple, he purposed knocking down every pyramid to stop the power grid from controlling humanity so humanity doesn't destroy itself.

Pyramids do not constrict energy, they channel energy.  They are amplifiers.

Humans are easily controlled because our desolation from the source, because of our absence of love.  Pyramids connect you to the source.  They align you with the universe.
+1 to the absence of love my friend Smiley I completely agree with you on that one.  People have proven that if you direct your energy to positive and good thoughts and love everything about your life that your life will be better and people who can do this live happier better lives than people who think negatively and hate everything.

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

wheeeple

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:15:25 AM

If could fire off all the neurons in our brain rapidly, then I'm pretty sure it would act just like an AMD CPU.......

Toasty, smoking, and in need of more thermal paste
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:36:22 AM

i do use 100 % of my brain...

it tells me "buy bitcoin, buy monero".

Cool

imminentoverrun

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:30:22 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 06:08:18 PM by imminentoverrun

The 10% brain use is a myth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_of_brain_myth

Don't take anything you see on movies or what people say as granted

I'm thinking that this fact is wrong.

The same, I could say that our heart and blood system works on 100%. However, when you are artificially making intravenous injection with adrenaline this edge breaks. Is not?

Lucy - awesome.

I could point your attention on this moment, when she declined everything except Time.

Say, Time is connected with Space, like Light connected with Lantern.

See, Spacetime . Do you know such person Einstein, Albert ?

Lucy, said that car can be ignored, however, car constructed from the matter. It has Mass. Then Car is affect on the Time similar to Black-hole's effect or Star named The Sun or planet named The Earth, but a little bit less.

Time and Matter - are connected with each other.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 06:19:55 PM

we only use 65% of all BTC and the system is still working.

Jetdata

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:09:00 PM

Not a myth! The doctors are monitoring electronic pulse waves. Yeah our brain sends electronic pulse waves throughout the entire brains. So that is why the whole brain is red on scanners. The doctors do not differentiate between automatic electronic wave signals that keep our system going. Like hearth pumping, liver working, lungs breathing in air and so on.

We have 2 kinds of wave signals in our brain!
Automatic pulse waves to keep body functions going! Only the reason why the whole brain is warm on scanners.
Manual electronics pulse wave functions where synapses are formed through learning.

If every body used brain at 100% capacity.
Why are there some people that sucks at math and some people excel at math?
Why are there good book writer and bad book writers?
Why are there good teachers and bad teachers?
Why are there good leaders and bad leaders?
Why do some high School kids fail the school while some are succeeding school without problems?

If everyone used 100% of their brain. That means there are no dumb people and smart people.
Automatic body pulse waves that keeps us going are not 100% brain usage guys. Our whole brain is warm on scanners only because of these automatic functions.

When you are solving math problems and equation. You are using manual wave pulses. Manual brainwaves synapses needs to be trained in order to achieve abilities.

If we used 100%! Then everybody should be good at The Art Of Drawing Pictures by now. Yet only some people are master artist.
These stupid doctors do not differentiate between manual electronic pulse waves and automatic pulse waves. This is our problem here.
10% brain usages is not a myth. Only dumb people that believes other dumb people.

Playing a football or a basketball activates manual brain waves. Manual brain waves need to be trained in order to achieve brain abilities. That means you are creating synapses and using your brain. Duh huh. Reading books also creates manual brain synapses that gives you abilities to write better in your tongue language.
Jetdata

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:16:17 PM

If we only were able to use 10% of our brain, then brain damage would hardly be a problem if that much of our brain is unused.
http://cargo.dustincurtis.com/gallese.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MKNsI5CWoU
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:17:51 PM

10% of brain control is a lie.
Our brain consumes %20 percent of our bodys energy so if we could control our brain at %100 we would need %200 of our bodys energy we dont have that much energy and we cant carry that.Lets say we somehow got that much energy , it will cause our brains grow more and cause that our skulls crush.

Well, we do not know that for sure. Our brain is already working, I do not think that adding some more processing would made energy consumption of our brain go skyrocket. At most maybe 2x more energy, not 2000%
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:27:45 PM

@Jetdata people are born different, have different things they have learned and experienced in life, and even the connections in the brain are different from the beginning. You can't expect 100% of brain use to mean everyone will perform the same way. That doesn't make sense.

Jetdata

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:34:49 PM

@Jetdata people are born different, have different things they have learned and experienced in life, and even the connections in the brain are different from the beginning. You can't expect 100% of brain use to mean everyone will perform the same way. That doesn't make sense.

It is true we use 100% of the brain. But those are 100% of the automatic brain functions.
The manual electronic pulse waves needs to be activated through training.

Electronic pulse waves 100%
Manual pulse waves are only 1% by birth. And about 10% by the age of 18!

People have problems differentiating between manual and electronic pulse waves. '
And BTW! Wikipedia is not 100% facts. And listening to American professors are not 100% facts either. In fact American professors are in reality dumber than European professors. I have been studying the brain for 10 years. And I have to say. Stupid Americans spreading false information.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:59:08 PM

I didn't watch the movie. I'd heard that it wasn't that good, so I didn't go.

I don't know if the Wikipedia article addresses the point the way people understand it. I think that people are considering using their whole brain in ways that are similar to when a part of the brain is actively functioning in a concentrated effort.

Anyway, It reminded me of Isaac Asimov's Pebble in the Sky. A quote from the book is below. Enjoy:
           Shekt’s eyes twinkled. “Well, then, to stick to descriptive matter only, it is simply a device intended to increase the learning capacity of a human being.”

“Of a human being? Really! And does it work?”

“I wish we knew. Much more work is necessary. I’ll give you the essentials, Procurator, and you can judge for yourself. The nervous system in man--and in animals--is composed of neuroprotein material. Such material consists of huge molecules in very precarious electrical balance. The slightest stimulus will upset one, which will right itself by upsetting the next, which will repeat the process, until the brain is reached. The brain itself is an immense grouping of similar molecules which are connected among themselves in all possible ways. Since there are something like ten to the twentieth power--that is, a one with twenty zeros after it--such neuroproteins in the brain, the number of possible combinations are of the order of factorial ten to the twentieth power. This is a number so large that if all the electrons and protons in the universe were made universes themselves, and all the electrons and protons in all of these new universes again made universes, then all the electrons and protons in all the universes so created would still be nothing in comparison....Do you follow me?”

“Not a word, thank the Stars. If I even attempted to, I should bark like a dog for sheer pain of the intellect.”

“Hmp. Well, in any case, what we call nerve impulses are merely the progressive electronic unbalance that proceeds along the nerves to the brain and then from the brain back along the nerves. Do you get that?”

“Yes.”

“Well, blessings on you for a genius, then. As long as this impulse continues along a nerve cell, it proceeds at a rapid rate, since the neuroproteins are practically in contact. However, nerve cells are limited in extent, and between each nerve cell and the next is a very thin partition of non-nervous tissue. In other words, two adjoining nerve cells do not actually connect with each other.”

“Ah,” said Ennius, “and the nervous impulse must jump the barrier.”

“Exactly! The partition drops the strength of the impulse and slows the speed of its transmission according to the square of the width thereof. This holds for the brain as well. But imagine, now, if some means could be found to lower the dialectric constant of this partition between the cells.”

“The what constant?”

“The insulating strength of the partition. That’s all I mean. If that were decreased, the impulse would jump the gap more easily. You would think faster and learn faster.”

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:21:30 AM

90% of the brain cannot be used for critical thinking. Most of the human brain is similar to dinosaur brains. Only the thin outer layer on the top and front differentiates humans from other animals.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:33:37 AM

90% of the brain cannot be used for critical thinking. Most of the human brain is similar to dinosaur brains. Only the thin outer layer on the top and front differentiates humans from other animals.

Well, that follows, considering that 97% of the mammalian DNA of humans is exactly the same as the DNA of all other mammals.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:55:11 AM

Is there really exist the relevant between the brain activity and surround environment ?
imminentoverrun

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:20:17 AM

Is there really exist the relevant between the brain activity and surround environment ?

See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:31:25 PM

movie about this: limitless

yeah it's a good movie, much better than Lucy in my opinion.

with enough LSD and MDMA you can already use most of your brain's capacity Wink

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
imminentoverrun

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:02:50 PM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/Pervitindose.jpg

During World War II, Pervitin (methamphetamine) developed by Berlin based Temmler pharmaceutical company was used extensively by all branches of the German armed forces (Luftwaffe pilots, in particular) for its performance enhancing stimulant effects and to induce extended wakefulness.[99][100] Pervitin became colloquially known among the German troops as "Tank-Chocolates" (Panzerschokolade), "Stuka-Tablets" (Stuka-Tabletten) and "Herman-Göring-Pills" (Hermann-Göring-Pillen).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: