Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS - things are about to get a little bit rocky  (Read 6982 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:19:54 PM

Turns out in war the most difficult exercise is to guess what the enemy will do next or what is it up to.
What's US idea about supporting ISIS? Could be many things... or just a bunch of retards who jumped of the handle.

This is nonsense.  Many times, a country might support insurgents who turn out to be different than what was perceived, or who morph into something different than what they originally were.  This is nothing new.

To reverse reality and project the US helping the diabolical ISIS from the beginning is a stretch. I dislike Obama and think he is incompetant, but this is too much.

Unfortunately. It is not nonsense. Obama is a puppet. He has about as much power as a gnat when it come to the Military Industrial Complex and the Global Corporate Fascist Financial Dictatorship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI

Evidence to back the claims made in video: http://scgnews.com/the-covert-origins-of-isis

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:23:44 PM

Turns out in war the most difficult exercise is to guess what the enemy will do next or what is it up to.
What's US idea about supporting ISIS? Could be many things... or just a bunch of retards who jumped of the handle.

This is nonsense.  Many times, a country might support insurgents who turn out to be different than what was perceived, or who morph into something different than what they originally were.  This is nothing new.

To reverse reality and project the US helping the diabolical ISIS from the beginning is a stretch. I dislike Obama and think he is incompetant, but this is too much.

Unfortunately. It is not nonsense. Obama is a puppet. He has about as much power as a gnat when it come to the Military Industrial Complex and the Global Corporate Fascist Financial Dictatorship.

Evidence to back the claims made in video: http://scgnews.com/the-covert-origins-of-isis

I looked at your links before pronouncing bullshit.

You've taken a spin on events that suits your preconceptions, and stand on those grounds.  But those are not the only interpretations of cause and effect.   
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:25:55 PM

You've taken a spin on events that suits your preconceptions, and stand on those grounds.  But those are not the only interpretations of cause and effect.   

100% true and verifiable. You are not salvageable. You are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. You are in love with your captors.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:02:48 PM

100% true and verifiable. You are not salvageable. You are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. You are in love with your captors.
No, I don't think you even understand what I am saying.

It's not that you don't have some facts that are "verifiable."

It's that in attempting to actually understand history, even the best efforts often err.  But this is particularly pronounced when dealing with short time frames like 1-10 years.

The attributions of cause and effect are flawed.  Describing events is relatively easy.  Attributing cause and effect is something different.

Remember all the spin that "Katrina was caused by Bush?"  (through some intricate chain of logic relating to Bush being Anti-Kyoto or such).
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:47:43 PM

It's that in attempting to actually understand history, even the best efforts often err.  But this is particularly pronounced when dealing with short time frames like 1-10 years.

The attributions of cause and effect are flawed.  Describing events is relatively easy.  Attributing cause and effect is something different.

Remember all the spin that "Katrina was caused by Bush?"  (through some intricate chain of logic relating to Bush being Anti-Kyoto or such).

You are comparing apples to tinfoil hats. Big difference.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:23:37 AM

You are comparing apples to tinfoil hats. Big difference.

Well, I was trying to pick a particularly ridiculous one.

But for every erroneous chain of causality that is asserted going backwards, there is a blunder committed going forward.

Seems to me we have an example of both here.
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:02:25 AM

US helped them for some reason... and US is not known for being a naive fool, but a huge self-seeker well oiled machine with massive Intelligence services. Now what was the reason behind such support? Hard to tell at this point...
The US helped the Taliban in the end of the cold war and this eventually lead to the collapse of the USSR. Sometimes the ends justify the means when it comes to helping others who are less then perfect world citizens. 
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:49:14 PM

The US helped the Taliban in the end of the cold war and this eventually lead to the collapse of the USSR. Sometimes the ends justify the means when it comes to helping others who are less then perfect world citizens.  

These guys are basic helping on Europe to turn to Far-Right wing, making Palestine to loose supporters and Islam to become unwelcome pretty much anywhere.
Don't know which of the effect was more intended.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:52:37 PM

These guys are basic helping on Europe to turn to Far-Right wing, making Palestine to loose supporters and Islam to become unwelcome pretty much anywhere.
Don't know which of the effect was more intended.

The Hegelian Dialectic is an ancient Jedi Mine Trick.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:04:43 PM

ISIS needs to be removed. New coalition is building up, air strikes by US are in place, so, hopefully we get rid of them

The last that I heard is that Al Qaeda and ISIS were fighting each other in a territorial death match. I say let them have at 'er. And who is funding them? Where are the weapons coming from? The Global Military Complex loves chaos. Chaos means business. Business means money. Money means profit. Profit means more power and control.

Yeah I am cynical.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:39:48 PM

ISIS needs to be removed. New coalition is building up, air strikes by US are in place, so, hopefully we get rid of them

The last that I heard is that Al Qaeda and ISIS were fighting each other in a territorial death match. I say let them have at 'er. And who is funding them? Where are the weapons coming from? The Global Military Complex loves chaos. Chaos means business. Business means money. Money means profit. Profit means more power and control.

Yeah I am cynical.

Being cynical too, all I can say if that's the goal:
Crackpots in a death match with Human Rights and Geneva Convention out of the way... priceless!

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:45:12 PM

Saudi king warns of terrorist attack against US
The king of Saudi Arabia has warned that extremists could attack Europe and the U.S. if there is not a strong international response to terrorism after Islamist extremists seized a wide territory across Iraq and Syria.

While not mentioning any terrorist groups by name, King Abdullah's statement appeared aimed at drawing Washington and NATO forces into a wider fight against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, and its supporters in the region. Saudi Arabia openly backs rebels fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad, but is concerned that the breakaway al Qaeda group could also turn those very same weapons on the kingdom.

"I am certain that after a month they will reach Europe and, after another month, America," he said at a reception for foreign ambassadors Friday.

More...http://www.cbsnews.com/news/amid-isis-violence-saudi-arabia-king-abdullah-warns-of-threat-to-us/
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:08:07 PM

Saudi king warns of terrorist attack against US
The king of Saudi Arabia has warned that extremists could attack Europe and the U.S. if there is not a strong international response to terrorism after Islamist extremists seized a wide territory across Iraq and Syria.

While not mentioning any terrorist groups by name, King Abdullah's statement appeared aimed at drawing Washington and NATO forces into a wider fight against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, and its supporters in the region. Saudi Arabia openly backs rebels fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad, but is concerned that the breakaway al Qaeda group could also turn those very same weapons on the kingdom.

"I am certain that after a month they will reach Europe and, after another month, America," he said at a reception for foreign ambassadors Friday.

More...http://www.cbsnews.com/news/amid-isis-violence-saudi-arabia-king-abdullah-warns-of-threat-to-us/

And Saudis fund them. That King is probably signing the checks!

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:12:29 PM

The essence of this entire matter (it seems to me) is that ISIS has became total butchers.

What matters is that we - or someone - must deal with the THEM as they are NOW.

Trying to trace things back and assign blame on the US or any other group is ridiculous.

Each man in that organization who has engaged in these murders is himself responsible for what he's done.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:10:53 AM

Looks like HIV is taken the lead... so long for the "high moral people of God" bullshit!  Roll Eyes

http://awdnews.com/top-news/8779-the-spread-of-sexually-transmitted-diseases-std-among-the-islamist-fighters-in-syria.html

|

|
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:53:39 AM

Looks like HIV is taken the lead... so long for the "high moral people of God" bullshit!  Roll Eyes

http://awdnews.com/top-news/8779-the-spread-of-sexually-transmitted-diseases-std-among-the-islamist-fighters-in-syria.html

They don't use condoms, it is against the religion  Grin

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:14:57 PM

They don't use condoms, it is against the religion  Grin

But are promiscuous, a thing that's against their religion too.
But who cares? They just follow the parts of Islam that suits them, for the rest they invent a new set of rules as they go... that's the way of the prophet - at least that's what Muhammad did at his time, he kept changing the rules to suit his needs.

|

|
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:50:03 PM

The essence of this entire matter (it seems to me) is that ISIS has became total butchers.

What matters is that we - or someone - must deal with the THEM as they are NOW.

Trying to trace things back and assign blame on the US or any other group is ridiculous.

Each man in that organization who has engaged in these murders is himself responsible for what he's done.

Yeah but we need to assign blame where it's due so it doesn't happen again in the future, there's no doubt that Western 'intervention' has made the ME a breeding ground for psychos like ISIS. It's like whack-a-mole, destroy one group and another one pops up to fill the void.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:04:10 PM

Yeah but we need to assign blame where it's due so it doesn't happen again in the future, there's no doubt that Western 'intervention' has made the ME a breeding ground for psychos like ISIS. It's like whack-a-mole, destroy one group and another one pops up to fill the void.

Middle East and North Africa just knew peace by the XIX-early XX Centuries as colonies of an European country. Maybe it's about time for US to assume its empire and rule over Iraq and Afghanistan, they are unsuitable for independence... or fight the root of the problem: Islam, but make sure something else doesn't come along the way to replace it by another war-waging crackpot religion.
I know the Catholic vs Protestant at Europe and yada yada argument... but Europeans fought for a couple of centuries and managed to stop, Islam is fighting within itself since the VII Century and will never stop, its doctrines are too incoherent and as result you will always get a lot of groups and sects with just one thing in common: resource violence to make your point.

|

|
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:49:57 PM

They want to ban the teaching of science subjects? If they do that how they will make IEDs and other explosive devices? Also, banning all the languages other than Arab is medieval. For heaven's sake most of the foreign mercenaries of the ISIS don't even know a word of Arab. Some are Chechen, some are German, and there are a lot of Somalis as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: