Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:28:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS - things are about to get a little bit rocky  (Read 6982 times)
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:43:25 AM

Wow this makes me wonder what that whole war with Iraq was good for?  We didn't find any WMD's amd we destroyed an nations culture and replaced it with terrorists who want to destroy the planet.  Maybe we should fix the problem and stay the hell out of business that doesn't concern us and not go to war for no reason.  Wink

Got it!  ISIS is Bush's fault!

(NOT!)

If you want to put words in my mouth have at it but it doesn't make you any less wrong, fact.  You seem to be ok with painting the picture to be so black and white and that is why you don't understand such a complex problem.  I honestly don't even know where to start discussing this subject with you because your going to argue talking points that are just far from what really matters, or as I like to call it, the truth(aka reality).
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:52:32 PM

Wow this makes me wonder what that whole war with Iraq was good for?  We didn't find any WMD's amd we destroyed an nations culture and replaced it with terrorists who want to destroy the planet.  Maybe we should fix the problem and stay the hell out of business that doesn't concern us and not go to war for no reason.  Wink

(NOT!)

If you want to put words in my mouth have at it but it doesn't make you any less wrong, fact.  You seem to be ok with painting the picture to be so black and white and that is why you don't understand such a complex problem.  I honestly don't even know where to start discussing this subject with you because your going to argue talking points that are just far from what really matters, or as I like to call it, the truth(aka reality).
I really don't see it that way.  From my perspective, you've somehow conjured up a view in which "We" are "responsible for terrorists who want to destroy the planet."

You know, this is just like saying something like "The murderer had an unhappy childhood and that's why he did those terrible things."

At some point you have to simply recognize individual moral responsibility for actions, don't you?  If you can't or won't, nothing has a cause.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:17:50 PM

The fact that anyone would consider anything less then total extermination, violation, and annihilation for these fools to be legitimate - that's the most asinine and cowardly part of it all.

Drag them out to the streets, violate their families and homes, and take from them everything that resembles value. Ravage their groups and make sure they are pinned to the ground while the whole puts trains on them and their followers.

Nothing less will suffice.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:21:08 PM

The fact that anyone would consider anything less then total extermination, violation, and annihilation for these fools to be legitimate - that's the most asinine and cowardly part of it all.

Drag them out to the streets, violate their families and homes, and take from them everything that resembles value. Ravage their groups and make sure they are pinned to the ground while the whole puts trains on them and their followers.

We can't turn into a monster ourselves to fight a monster... kill them and split the survivors on quarters using horses (VII Century style to make them feel at home) is enough.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Honeypot

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:23:57 PM

We can't turn into a monster ourselves to fight a monster... kill them and split the survivors on quarters using horses (VII Century style to make them feel at home) is enough.

There's no limit to the extent you should go in order to exact vengeance.

Conscientiously making decisions to be the monster implies strength of character and control. Those who cannot understand that concept and fears the 'downfall' to 'monstrosity' is part of the problem.

It's relative.
Ludi

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:44:00 PM

Whose your role model Adolf Hitler? This is exactly the type of mentality that makes you exactly the same as them. Probably even worse actually. Why is it not ok for them to "drag people out on the streets", but it's fine for you to do it? How can you think you're above someone when you have exactly the same mindset?

Honeypot

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:49:32 PM

Whose your role model Adolf Hitler? This is exactly the type of mentality that makes you exactly the same as them. Probably even worse actually. Why is it not ok for them to "drag people out on the streets", but it's fine for you to do it? How can you think you're above someone when you have exactly the same mindset?

For the life of me, I can't remember the time I felt the need to promote such views before ISIS and muslim ignorants decided to open their mouths where it doesn't belong.

So long as it is a consciencious decision exercised to the fullest extent, I am all for such retribution.

What is this typical 'hitttllller' complaint? Where are such complaints directed against these islamists who deserve them a million times more?

Are you fucking blind to what you are doing?
Ludi

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:53:03 PM

For the life of me, I can't remember the time I felt the need to promote such views before ISIS and muslim ignorants decided to open their mouths where it doesn't belong.

So long as it is a consciencious decision exercised to the fullest extent, I am all for such retribution.

What is this typical 'hitttllller' complaint? Where are such complaints directed against these islamists who deserve them a million times more?

So before Muslims and ISIS you wern't a racist bigot? Why ahve they suddenly made you enraged? Nothing to get angry about before? I have no respect for Islamasists but you can't pretend you're better than them with this sort of attitude because you're exactly the same.

Honeypot

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:55:00 PM

So before Muslims and ISIS you wern't a racist bigot? Why ahve they suddenly made you enraged? Nothing to get angry about before? I have no respect for Islamasists but you can't pretend you're better than them with this sort of attitude because you're exactly the same.

'Racist bigot'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really, tell me do you even know what that means? Or do you like to criticize others before even knowing what you are talking about? There is such thing as reciprocity in this world, my friend.

How's the wind up there on your fake moral high horse? It's very amusing to watch fools mouth off about morality when they don't have the first clue what that really means.
Ludi

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:57:41 PM

It's amusing to watch fools like you 'mouth off' too. If I'm on a moral high horse what horse are you on exactly? How can you fight terrorism with terrorism?

Honeypot

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:00:56 PM

It's amusing to watch fools like you 'mouth off' too. If I'm on a moral high horse what horse are you on exactly? How can you fight terrorism with terrorism?

I can stand on my own two feet, so I don't need a horse to prop me up to significance Smiley

You refuse to answer my questions, and ignore the fact that you so flippantly mouthed off 'hitler' without even understanding how ignorant you sound directing that comment at someone like me, never mind ignoring your selective usage of where such complaints are directed.

Where are your answers? I've answered yours to the letter. Are you incapable of arguing a point when you realize your position is based upon nothing but effete sentimentality masquerading as reasonable idea?

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:05:27 PM

UK doesn’t need Assad’s permission to launch airstrikes in Syria – Cameron
http://rt.com/uk/185064-uk-airstrike-syria-assad/

Britain could conduct airstrikes in Syrian regions captured by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) militants, UK Prime Minister David Cameron has said. He added that he did not need permission from Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Speaking at the start of the NATO summit in Wales on Thursday, Cameron said he did not recognize Assad as a legitimate leader, labeling him as “part of the problem.”

It'll be like Lybia again.

The statement of Cameron can be extrapolated however one wishes, for example, if ISIS conducts a terrorist attack in UK, then Assad can equally legitimately say that:

Syria does not need Cameron's permission to launch airstrinkes in Great Britain

So, UN Security Council is being dumped by Cameron/Obama, just like League of Nations got dumped by Hitler/Mussolini...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Ludi

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:12:07 PM

I can stand on my own two feet, so I don't need a horse to prop me up to significance Smiley

You refuse to answer my questions, and ignore the fact that you so flippantly mouthed off 'hitler' without even understanding how ignorant you sound directing that comment at someone like me, never mind ignoring your selective usage of where such complaints are directed.

Where are your answers? I've answered yours to the letter. Are you incapable of arguing a point when you realize your position is based upon nothing but effete sentimentality masquerading as reasonable idea?

Your own two feet made out of ignorance and hatred? And what do I need to answer exactly? Does any of your nonese even require a response? And can you please explain what 'someone like me' means because I'd love to know what you think you're meant to be here. You just like to use a lot of waffle which you seem to be under the imporession that it is masqerading as an argument.

Honeypot

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:36:13 PM

Your own two feet made out of ignorance and hatred? And what do I need to answer exactly? Does any of your nonese even require a response? And can you please explain what 'someone like me' means because I'd love to know what you think you're meant to be here. You just like to use a lot of waffle which you seem to be under the imporession that it is masqerading as an argument.

'IGGNORANCE' 'HAAATRED'

Keep repeating that as if it means anything. You answer questions posited to you when you debate and discuss. Are you fucking deaf and blind?
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:10:42 PM

(NOT!)

I really don't see it that way.  From my perspective, you've somehow conjured up a view in which "We" are "responsible for terrorists who want to destroy the planet."

You know, this is just like saying something like "The murderer had an unhappy childhood and that's why he did those terrible things."

At some point you have to simply recognize individual moral responsibility for actions, don't you?  If you can't or won't, nothing has a cause.

At some point you will have to accept that all these unjust wars have helped spawn terrorists more then anything else. You're problem is you want to bury your head in the sand from the truth and as soon as someone does the opposite your the first one to scream shut up you don't have a clue what's going on.

Everybody knows Bush got the job because of his daddy and he wasn't running the show while in office.  I'm not here to talk about bush and have the same old arguments that doesn't address the real issue.  I'm only interested in the truth which is our foreign policy does far more to create terrorism then it does to destroy it.  
Honeypot

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:00:01 PM

Sargat, northern iraq. Chemical weapons storage and manufacturing facility found during operation viking hammer where special US forces worked in conjunction with local fighters.

What we did not find was huge huge stockpile of ready weapons, but traces were there to see for the world.

No one disputes the fact that saddam gassed kurds.

Conveniently ignoring facts? Typical.

'WAAAHHH WE DESTROYED CULTURE' or maybe iraqis have a hard time holding themselves together. They blew many chances offered up to them on silver platter to unify and get their shit together.

Don't bitch at US whenever it's convenient. Don't like it? Get the fuck out.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:33:15 PM

(NOT!)

At some point you will have to accept that all these unjust wars have helped spawn terrorists more then anything else. You're problem is you want to bury your head in the sand from the truth and as soon as someone does the opposite your the first one to scream shut up you don't have a clue what's going on.

Everybody knows Bush got the job because of his daddy and he wasn't running the show while in office.  I'm not here to talk about bush and have the same old arguments that doesn't address the real issue.  I'm only interested in the truth which is our foreign policy does far more to create terrorism then it does to destroy it.  
I'm halfway inclined to go into a discussion of historical analogies and why your ideas are completely wrong.  But you can do that yourself.  The essential problem here in the current thread is that you've completely ignored what I said.  So I'll repeat it.

That's the important point.  It all stops right there.
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:41:27 PM

So this whole isis thing, is this going to be another reason to go into another country? gotta love corporate america.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:52:18 PM

The fact that the executioner in the video has a London accent is terrifying to a lot of people in the west. I think that real muslims taking the high road and condemning ISIS
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:31:23 PM

I don't have any idea what to think of this.  But here I am eating tasty bacon.  Now anyone who wants to tell me I can't eat bacon, because I'll be dead unless I convert to Blah Blah Blah were bacon is disallowed...

....they gonna be in a world of hurt, buddy.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: