Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MANGOCOINZ OTC THREAD - trade Mangocoinz!!  (Read 32019 times)
b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:38:45 PM

Any news here??

Hey dismoon,

We will be posting news here as is comes in, but at this time there is none.
We sent an email to UseCryptos.com yesterday to ask them about their progress and now we are waiting on a reply.

Best regards and have a happy New year, Srele from MangoCoinz.

Happy new year Srele....
BitcoinPlayer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:55:03 PM

I'll be earning a lot of these MangoCoinz in the future so be ready to buy them guys!
throwingbones1

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:33:18 AM

I'll be earning a lot of these MangoCoinz in the future so be ready to buy them guys!

me2  Grin

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
SreleFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 05:26:41 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 06:40:43 PM by SreleFromMangoCoinz

Hey everybody,

Happy New year! Cheesy

We just updated MangoCoinz and now the latest version is v0.4.4.
What's new in MangoCoinz v0.4.4:
1) We removed the permissions for the app to access the external (media) storage of the device. This was a concern that a user here on bitcointalk.org had and we addressed this by removing it because at the moment we are not using it. It was left over back when we used it in the earlier iterations of the app.
2) We introduced a 1% transaction fee. This is a one-time per transaction sending fee that the sender pays. Think of this as a motorway toll. These MangoCoinz will be used for improving the system and making sure that everything is running as it should.

Note that MangoCoinz v0.4.4 doesn't have a difficulty increase or a daily sync limit decrease.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 09:16:33 PM

Hey everybody,

Happy New year! Cheesy

1) We removed the permissions for the app to access the external (media) storage of the device. This was a concern that a user here on bitcointalk.org had and we addressed this by removing it because at the moment we are not using it. It was left over back when we used it in the earlier iterations of the app.
2) We introduced a 1% transaction fee. This is a one-time per transaction sending fee that the sender pays. Think of this as a motorway toll. These MangoCoinz will be used for improving the system and making sure that everything is running as it should.

Note that MangoCoinz v0.4.4 doesn't have a difficulty increase or a daily sync limit decrease.

Great! I'm trying it out asap. Happy new year everyone Wink
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:20:05 PM

me2  Grin

Where can I buy one of these?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ksridharprasad

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:26:33 AM

Hi Friends,

I am having 200 mango coinz, since two days I could not login mango coinz site in my smart phone and cannot earn coins for two days. What is the reason? Please share your experience.
SreleFromMangoCoinz

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 05:40:19 PM

Hi Friends,

I am having 200 mango coinz, since two days I could not login mango coinz site in my smart phone and cannot earn coins for two days. What is the reason? Please share your experience.

Hey ksridharprasad,

Please send us your MangoCoinz username to mangocoinz@gmail.com and we will help you.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
dismoon

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

Smells good!

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:35:40 AM

Hey everybody,

Happy New year! Cheesy

Thanks for your efforts.Wish you a happy new year!

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:53:20 AM

me2  Grin

Where can I buy one of these?

It's pretty useless with this concept i believe, you can link your device to the bracelet but the bracelet isn't acting as 1 unique device which is necessary for mobile mining. Correct me if im wrong

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
rt99

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:36:15 AM

Hi. Would like to purchase some mangos.  Pm me with details/price.  Cheers
Dr.Doom

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:13:26 PM

Hi all! Great application and idea. Btw i have 300 coinz and want to sell.
SreleFromMangoCoinz

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

Hey everybody,

We are pleased to announce that MangoCoinz has been successfully integrated into the UseCryptos.com exchange Bitcoin market.
You can check it out here: https://usecryptos.com/market/MCZ-BTC
USD and EURO markets are coming soon.

We've also released MangoCoinz v0.4.5 which brings with it a new mining difficulty increase (5 times the previous), and a daily sync limit decrease (the daily sync limit is now 7 MCZ/day).
This is the first mining difficulty increase and the first daily sync limit decrease in MangoCoinz.

We advise reasonable trading of MangoCoinz.

Best regards, Srele form MangoCoinz

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:47:58 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 11:32:35 PM by DailyModo

Hey everybody,

We are pleased to announce that MangoCoinz has been successfully integrated into the UseCryptos.com exchange Bitcoin market.

We've also released MangoCoinz v0.4.5 which brings with it a new mining difficulty increase (5 times the previous), and a daily sync limit decrease (the daily sync limit is now 7 MCZ/day).
This is the first mining difficulty increase and the first daily sync limit decrease in MangoCoinz.

Everything you guys said you would do has been done, you have my support thats for sure.

I am having trouble depositing mcz into usecryptos. it keeps giving me the user you are trying to send mcz doesnt exist or is not yet active.. Is there something specific we need to do?

CONTACT
SreleFromMangoCoinz

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 01:06:45 AM

Hey everybody,

Everything you guys said you would do has been done, you have my support thats for sure.

I am having trouble depositing mcz into usecryptos. it keeps giving me the user you are trying to send mcz doesnt exist or is not yet active.. Is there something specific we need to do?

Thanks for the support DailyModo, we really appreciate it! Cheesy

You need to send the coins to the address that is given to you by useCryptos.com. It's formatted like "usecryptos_theWalletIdThatTheyGaveYou".
The "theWalletIdThatTheyGaveYou" part is the text that is your wallet, but you need to send the coins to the address formatted like shown before.

And if that doesn't work, you can make another useCryptos MangoCoinz wallet in their dashboard.

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:20:16 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 02:00:33 AM by DailyModo

Hey everybody,

Thanks for the support DailyModo, we really appreciate it! Cheesy

You need to send the coins to the address that is given to you by useCryptos.com. It's formatted like "usecryptos_theWalletIdThatTheyGaveYou".
The "theWalletIdThatTheyGaveYou" part is the text that is your wallet, but you need to send the coins to the address formatted like shown before.

And if that doesn't work, you can make another useCryptos MangoCoinz wallet in their dashboard.

Thank you, I did it before the only mistake i made is writing l(L) instead of I(i) lol deposit is almost instant.

It's nice to see buying is above 100k sat

CONTACT
b-trading

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:14:34 AM

no buying order in usercryptos
kayden4bit

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 11:52:49 AM

why cant i signup on usecryptos
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:55:46 PM

Usecryptos is not very known you guys should try to get on c-cex or poloniex maybe.
Dr.Doom

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:49:38 AM

I would like to sell my 330 mango coinz!Contact me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: