Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOPX Discussion thread  (Read 2935 times)
kcanup (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:00:49 PM

Dev locked ANN thread, so you guys can discuss here  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:02:15 PM

I love the way the scammers always lock the thread.  Like that means no one will talk about what scammers they are.

PS- toldya
kcanup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:03:04 PM

I love the way the scammers always lock the thread.  Like that means no one will talk about what scammers they are.

PS- toldya
Yep, Its sad   Sad
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:03:43 PM

The cousin is going to just buy the coins for 400000 sat? Have any of you guys asked yourself why he would do that?

That's why so many people get scammed around here. You simply are asking for it.

- First it was a company was going to invest.

- When that didn't work, then it was a million dollars.

- When that didn't work, then it was they are going to buy coins, that they could buy for 20,000, or much less, before the announcement, now for 400,000 sat. That worked, and people started buying the coin, so of course the price went up. Why? Because people want to believe it. They are actually getting off on the dream that they will have 5, 10, or 15 to 20 BTC, or whatever it may be at 5:00.

- Just the fact that someone is telling them this, gives them the dream. So they pay and mostly know it is not going to happen. They just want to live the dream, like they are paying to be excited that they will have these thousands of dollars soon.

- I find it so hard to say people deserve to be scammed, but they are really just paying $10, $20, $50, or $100, just so they can add it up on the calculator and feel the excitement of looking at that number that someone has PROMISED that they will have.

- Some feel they have to pay in, just on the slight chance it might be real.

- It is actually very interesting. This is such a glaring example why scams are so rampant in crypto. People just want to know that they have this "chance" to get money for nothing.

People start off thinking, well it might be possible, then they convince themselves that it is true because they want it to be true so bad.
It's starting to make me think that to get rid of the scammers, we need to get rid of the "demand" of people that are asking to be scammed.

Looking at it this way, we will see the "supply" of scammers go down, when the "demand" to be scammed goes down.

This is completely asking for it (demand) because there is ZERO actual reason to believe that this is actually true. None of it. Not one part of the story adds up. But people are still paying money to be a part of this scam.

1. Some of you have a serious problem because you have really convinced yourself it's true when all logic shows otherwise.

2. Some of you think it's a scam but you are throwing a little bit of your money in the pot, just in case, reality defies all logic and the money shows up via a 400,000 sat buywall.

3. Some of you are just not intelligent enough to put all the logical pieces together, and are simply not smart enough to see that it is a lie.

4. Some of you are just to new to crypto. You can't tell what pieces are what, in the first place, simply because you are not educated enough on what you are being told, to know the difference and therefore be able to use your brain in a logical way to make an informed decision.

As long as we have these 4 types of people here, this will "attract" people that are scammers to come here, and continue to come up with different creative ways to steal peoples money.

This is just such a clear and simple example of a scam, it is just incredible that it's working to someone who does not fall into one of the 4 categories described above.

If I leave a $100 dollar bill taped to the trunk of my car, and go into Wal-mart and go grocery shopping for an hour, do I "deserve" to have the $100 taken from me? No. I don't think so. But at the same time, being so careless with your money, do you "deserve" to have it there when you come out of the store? It's an interesting question. Should you have to keep your money "protected" or you lose your right to have it? No. I don't think so.

But you are basically asking for the $100 to be stolen. And if everyone keeps taping $100 dollar bills to the back of their car, and leaving it in the parking lot for an hour, you can bet that there will ALWAYS be MANY people there, just for the sole reason that they know that the money is there for the taking.

And now we call the Wal-mart parking lot a Scammer-Cesspool because you can't just leave your money sitting out in the open unattended for the taking?

When the 4 types of people above are reduced, the scammers present will be reduced and magically the Wal-mart parking lot will be a "nice" place again.

It's very interesting that's for sure.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:05:00 PM

PS- toldya

Yeah, me and you seen eye to eye on this one lol

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
FamousRocky

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

RTFM ;D

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:06:51 PM

why... someone is still buying this coin? Huh

it's so obviously... DEV closed the thread and is already offline.... this coin is dead !!!  Sad
kcanup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:08:04 PM

Few coins, open source program thats why  Wink
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:08:41 PM

They don't read the thread

They are that bad at trading

My only guess lol Cheesy

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:10:17 PM

Its nice to see scam devs almost out of ideas to scam.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:10:17 PM

Maybe, i have no idea about that. Never thought of that. huh

How would that work?

And would they be worth 5000 sat?

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:11:20 PM

Its nice to see scam devs almost out of ideas to scam.

Have we seen a senior member do a scam?

I would think so, but I can't think of one thats why I asked.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:13:52 PM

well i told you lol RIP shopx
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:14:08 PM

Well now I feel really stupid. Really hate it when an honest coin goes bad

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
kcanup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:14:31 PM

Maybe, i have no idea about that. Never thought of that. huh

How would that work?

And would they be worth 5000 sat?
I dunno about the price but coin can be revive and utilize somewhere again so people dont mind risking some btc to grab some coins on dump, i have a buy order at 1 satoshi  Tongue
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:14:49 PM

how could someone believe that 1million could have been pumped into here lol
FamousRocky

Activity: 224

RTFM ;D

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:17:04 PM

well, im off to bed... in europe it´s midnight and i transferred my worthless SHOPX back in the wallet...

at least they can stake for nothing... hopefully this was the last scam i´m involved in... fortunately i invested only .5 btc Undecided

good night
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:18:18 PM

And he still did the last half hour pump.

So it's not like he was even close to telling any truth in the last post.

Or he wouldn't have said "you will get the post you were waiting for when I get to my computer"

Ripped people off right up until the end. Even bought himself another half hour to screw over a few more people

SAD

kcanup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:25:25 PM

I am always sad to see people losing money in crypto scams, but its crypto guys, dont buy on fake promises.. See the product first and then only invest. Dont think about becoming rich overnight with risky investment but be happy with hundred you make with confident  Smiley

Good night x
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:32:42 PM

sounds like they pushed bcts off til first of the year. he has until tuesday to agree.  since this is crypto by the time january comes the coin would be super low value or long forgotten. heck I can barely remember the 3rd or 4th coin ago where i was ripped off or lost a bunch. but they were there with plenty others.  bcts option would be reopen the marketplace, agree to january if its still a cool goal and chug along for 4 months business as it would had been before this "pumpdump scheme"...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:37:05 PM

I don't know man, with the short post and locking the thread he may be gone for good.

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:38:42 PM

I am always sad to see people losing money in crypto scams, but its crypto guys, dont buy on fake promises.. See the product first and then only invest. Dont think about becoming rich overnight with risky investment but be happy with hundred you make with confident  Smiley

Good night x

how obvious did he make it when he was saying 10x in 3 days lol come one you know he knew what was going on there and was dumping it stuff did you not see the sudden drops. this one was a bit too obvious
kcanup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:46:40 PM

Good night x

how obvious did he make it when he was saying 10x in 3 days lol come one you know he knew what was going on there and was dumping it stuff did you not see the sudden drops. this one was a bit too obvious
Yes, right. Dev claiming himself that his coin gonna be 10x worthy was laughable. I was just checking the thread now and then to see what happens there but it was too good to be true for sure.. Too bad people believed and fall for the scam and lost 10x on their investment at the end.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:48:58 PM

Good night x

Yes, right. Dev claiming himself that his coin gonna be 10x worthy was laughable. I was just checking the thread now and then to see what happens there but it was too good to be true for sure.. Too bad people believed and fall for the scam and lost 10x on their investment at the end.

lol even his latest post saying in 30mins he will post the news we all have been waiting for. lol we werent waiting for this news.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:17:40 AM

Well I lost quite a bit of BTC on this one  Cheesy  And I know a lot of people are gonna say I told you so. But if you'd been with this coin from the start, it would be obvious that BCTS put in a lot of money and effort into this project. That forum he built with the arcade and marketplace was really promising and unlike anything else around. I'm still not 100% sure he scammed us but I must admit that his post about getting to his computer to announce the news weighs heavily against him. If it weren't for that post I would probably still be a 100% believer.
Anyway, you guys think it's possible to keep this coin alive?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:19:47 AM

Well I lost quite a bit of BTC on this one  Cheesy  And I know a lot of people are gonna say I told you so. But if you'd been with this coin from the start, it would be obvious that BCTS put in a lot of money and effort into this project. That forum he built with the arcade and marketplace was really promising and unlike anything else around. I'm still not 100% sure he scammed us but I must admit that his post about getting to his computer to announce the news weighs heavily against him. If it weren't for that post I would probably still be a 100% believer.

not possible the only reason why people were interested was because of the investment. you know where it was before that
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:35:25 AM

not possible the only reason why people were interested was because of the investment. you know where it was before that

That really sucks  Sad  You think a community takeover is not possible? What about the bagholders?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:40:04 AM

That really sucks  Sad  You think a community takeover is not possible? What about the bagholders?

the coin has nothing innovative. depends on the direction but like you said bagholders just want out. new coins coming out daily
tedbundy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:44:10 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 06:54:27 AM by tedbundy

I gambled $15 lol
What pisses me of is the hype up until the end and then the last lame post and locked thread. Why the fuk post about posting in 30min when your just gonna post a 2 second belony that dont make no sense and then lock the thread?

Lets say this dev had true intentions what exactly was he looking for? Why give up when u get one rejection. Its an interesting name, just develop something else to go with the coin or look for another business to work with.

I dont understand this whole meeting with one business make or break the coin crap? If I gave up in my business on the first fail I would never have made any money....

How much money is this "dev" looking for? why did people say the meeting was for buying 100,000 coins when he said they cant help develop coin till January? I am confused.

Heck maybe even i'll buy the dang coin assuming owns name, and hopefully .com
I am sure there are other people interested in purchasing an already branded coin also.

though the lame promises and crap in your ANN thread and title pretty crooked, not sure wanna associate with that. What a dumass dev, atleast give room to fail with "investor" or "partner" or whatever, your claims and promises are messed up.

freakin annoying all these people that think they can make their own currency...like 10 new ones a day....most with retarded totally unprofessional names. I wish for the times when actual businesses would create a coin. I say if you dont have atleast $10k your own money and tech idea better than bitcoin, a dev AND someone qualified in business then GTFO your just making exchangers richer. Also no new coins asking for funding or ICO or any crap like that...retarded
gold368

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:57:57 AM

fuck dev scam ....
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:01:29 AM

I gambled $15 lol
What pisses me of is the hype up until the end and then the last lame post and locked thread. Why the fuk post about posting in 30min when your just gonna post a 2 second belony that dont make no sense and then lock the thread?

Lets say this dev had true intentions what exactly was he looking for? Why give up when u get one rejection. Its an interesting name, just develop something else to go with the coin or look for another business to work with.

I dont understand this whole meeting with one business make or break the coin crap? If I gave up in my business on the first fail I would never have made any money....

How much money is this "dev" looking for? why did people say the meeting was for buying 100,000 coins when he said they cant help develop coin till January? I am confused.

Heck maybe even i'll buy the dang coin assuming owns name, and hopefully .com
I am sure there are other people interested in purchasing an already branded coin also.

though the lame promises and crap in your ANN thread and title pretty crooked, not sure wanna associate with that. What a dumass dev, atleast give room to fail with "investor" or "partner" or whatever, your claims and promises are messed up.

freakin annoying all these people that think they can make their own currency...like 10 new ones a day....most with retarded totally unprofessional names. I wish for the times when actual businesses would create a coin. I say if you dont have atleast $10k your own money and tech idea better than bitcoin, a dev AND someone qualified in business then GTFO your just making exchangers richer. Also no new coins asking for funding or ICO or any crap like that...retarded

obvious scam you can tell the way the dev was pumping it before news. "warning 10x" lol come on i addressed this issue then. i am he did that because i sold my majority at 40-50k, but people were still buying. just another scam. there was no business. did dev even release a name of the business lol
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:28:17 PM

If it was a scam I would of dumped the BCTS Holdings and my wallet still holds all the coins.

I did not realize that I couldn't unlock a thread after locking it so I have sent the admin a message to find out if he will allow me to reopen the thread. 

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
kcanup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:36:45 PM

If it was a scam I would of dumped the BCTS Holdings and my wallet still holds all the coins.

I did not realize that I couldn't unlock a thread after locking it so I have sent the admin a message to find out if he will allow me to reopen the thread. 
Why do you want to your thread unlocked now? You just locked it and left people no place to interact. That was just childish and irresponsible. Coins comes later if you dump or not but im sure people lost money on your words. You shudn't just hype your own coin like oh my coins going to be 10x more worthy after i announce some news, that was just funny dude and sounds more scam types. Anyway i have nothing to do with shopx coin as i had 300 coins in my wallet and was watching your actions till the end. I am not against you, not against coin or anything.. If i have to be honest with you i have more than 50 useless coins sitting on my wallet right now and i consider shopx is among them Grin

Good luck if you are still trying to make out something useful for people who invested time and money in your coin tho Wink
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:08:25 PM

if not scam what is the plan now?
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:28:19 PM

HOW OBVIOUS WAS THAT??? LOL
I only had my coins from the bounty i did for this coin. Jeez people are so gulible to onvest in a scam.... DONT INVEST IN SCAM PEOPLE!

Game of Links

cyber~license©
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:08:52 PM

you are an outed scammer. You coming on this thread and trying to keep your scam going , really? The people who didnt listen to the members of the commuunity that warned them, and trusted you instead, lost a lot of money. Those unfortunate people are not going to listen to you again lol.

I seen this a mile away, all i had to see is the heading of your post to know you were a con artist. a bad one at that. lmfao
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:38:31 PM

you are an outed scammer. You coming on this thread and trying to keep your scam going , really? The people who didnt listen to the members of the commuunity that warned them, and trusted you instead, lost a lot of money. Those unfortunate people are not going to listen to you again lol.

I seen this a mile away, all i had to see is the heading of your post to know you were a con artist. a bad one at that. lmfao
it is so easy to say someone is a scammer, and way much harder to understand how much effort has to be put in order to develop a coin, if it is not an obvious copy of another one. I wonder, if any of the people that complain in this thread were ever in the dev shoes, or can imagine what it means. I am not saying here that SHOPx takeover was run as it should be. Looking from today's perspective, putting 10x increase in the thread name seems not the best option, to say the least. But, I also see how this coin was developed, how much effort has been put in order to provide game arcade and all the rest of services (including 1BTC giveaway) and still the response from the community was low. That explains to me, partially, BCTS's desperation to bring more attention to the topic.
On the other hand, I must remind that anybody of us in here is solely responsible for his/her investment decisions and prior to investing a research about the coin is a must, as is to limit the amount of the money you invest to such you can afford to lose.

this space is intentionally left blank
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:43:29 AM

it is so easy to say someone is a scammer, and way much harder to understand how much effort has to be put in order to develop a coin, if it is not an obvious copy of another one. I wonder, if any of the people that complain in this thread were ever in the dev shoes, or can imagine what it means. I am not saying here that SHOPx takeover was run as it should be. Looking from today's perspective, putting 10x increase in the thread name seems not the best option, to say the least. But, I also see how this coin was developed, how much effort has been put in order to provide game arcade and all the rest of services (including 1BTC giveaway) and still the response from the community was low. That explains to me, partially, BCTS's desperation to bring more attention to the topic.
On the other hand, I must remind that anybody of us in here is solely responsible for his/her investment decisions and prior to investing a research about the coin is a must, as is to limit the amount of the money you invest to such you can afford to lose.

With all that being said, he scammed people out of a lot of money flat out. Are you in on the scam or something? Because it proven now lol

HELLO

ITS OVER IT WAS A SCAM and good people lost their money. WTF lol. What kind of post is that?

People should only invest what they can afford to get scammed? What the hell is that?

MacDuro

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:44:22 AM

Quote from: BCTS

this had nothing to do with dumping to make a profit..

But because everything did not go as planned to today I will be considered a scam artist and all types of other nonsense so no matter what the reasons are because I cannot show you the finished product today this project will die.  I can blame other people but its my fault for putting all my eggs in one basket and expecting something that just like you said was to good too be true.

I am sorry this was not my intentions.. I could of completed the sale today but they said that because of reasons that could not be explained to me that they would be holding off development of the project till after the first of the year.  I have till tuesday to decide if I want to complete the deal or not.

Sorry guys.

Ok , if They are still interested why he should refuse to complete the deal ? , I would like to know why , I can't see any reason to refuse specially when he can take advantage buying Shopx really low since the "scamcoin" tag is going to be associated to this shopx during the next months (unless we have clear evidence from the people that is going to invest) .Also if the deal is done finally it will show the community that he is not a scammer , so I really can't see his reasons to refuse to complete the deal .

EDIT : Also maybe you did not noticed , but the last day before the deal the 10x at the threat's title was changed to 7x
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:50:47 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 04:02:53 AM by Chris001

But because everything did not go as planned to today I will be considered a scam artist and all types of other nonsense so no matter what the reasons are because I cannot show you the finished product today this project will die.  I can blame other people but its my fault for putting all my eggs in one basket and expecting something that just like you said was to good too be true.

I am sorry this was not my intentions.. I could of completed the sale today but they said that because of reasons that could not be explained to me that they would be holding off development of the project till after the first of the year.  I have till tuesday to decide if I want to complete the deal or not.

Sorry guys.

Ok , if They are still interested why he should refuse to complete the deal ? , I would like to know why , I can't see any reason to refuse specially when he can take advantage buying Shopx really low since the "scamcoin" tag is going to be associated to this shopx during the next months (unless we have clear evidence from the people that is going to invest) .Also if the deal is done finally it will show the community that he is not a scammer , so I really can't see his reasons to refuse to complete the deal .

What is wrong with you guys. It was a scam. You were scammed. Its over.

"I will be there in 30 min with the info everyone is waiting for" Then he started selling to the people who started buying again, to get a few more suckers.

Then. The exact statement that I and other people said he would say.

Locked thread. Done.

Then he realized that people are stupid beyond anything I have ever seen in crypto so far, because after this, in this newly created discussion thead, he seen that people still were buying the story. So he opened back up for business to take some more of your money.

I can't even believe I'm reading this. These posts MUST be his sockpuppets because no one is this dumb. No one.

There is no deal. Never was a deal. OMFG LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes

MacDuro

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:00:52 AM

Sorry guys.

"I will be there in 30 min with the info everyone is waiting for"

Locked thread. Done.

Then he realized that people are stupid beyond anything I have ever seen in crypto so far, because after this, in the newly created discussion thead, he seen that people still were buying the story. So he back opened for business to take your some more of your money.

I can't even believe I'm reading this. These posts MUST be his sockpuppets because no one is this dumb. No one.

Hey ! I'm not saying he is not a scammer I'm just pointing one interesting thing that he said , in fact if you read carefully I'm saying that he is going to have the scammer tag under his head no matter what he says now , the only way to make it dissapear is continue the deal if it's real so I can't understand why he is saying that maybe he will refuse the deal it is real , and it should give people a clue about what is happening here .

Sadly I lost about 0'99$ , not enoguh to buy a beer here ... and I think it was worth since I had a lot of fun with all this !  Grin
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:04:39 AM

Sorry guys.

Locked thread. Done.

Then he realized that people are stupid beyond anything I have ever seen in crypto so far, because after this, in the newly created discussion thead, he seen that people still were buying the story. So he back opened for business to take your some more of your money.

Hey ! I'm not saying he is not a scammer I'm just pointing one interesting thing that he said , in fact if you read carefully I'm saying that he is going to have the scammer tag under his head no matter what he says now , the only way to make it dissapear is continue the deal if it's real so I can't understand why he is saying that maybe he will refuse the deal it is real , and it should give people a clue about what is happening here .

Sadly I lost about 0'99$ , not enoguh to buy a beer here ... and I think it was worth since I have been having a lot of fun with all this !  Grin

Ok, I must have misunderstood.

OK, my bad sorry.

I couldn't believe what I was reading, now I know why lol  Cheesy

MacDuro

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:08:12 AM

Sorry guys.

Locked thread. Done.

Sadly I lost about 0'99$ , not enoguh to buy a beer here ... and I think it was worth since I have been having a lot of fun with all this !  Grin

Ok, I must have misunderstood.

OK, my bad sorry.

I couldn't believe what I was reading, now I know why lol  Cheesy

Yeah , it has been a long night here and I should to remember to check before post specially when using English  , but not tonigh ! , anyway , tons of fun !
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 04:44:19 AM

Sorry guys.

Locked thread. Done.

Sadly I lost about 0'99$ , not enoguh to buy a beer here ... and I think it was worth since I had a lot of fun with all this !  Grin

I agree. While there isn't enough concrete evidence to prove beyond doubt that he is a scammer, the only thing that could bring back the trust of the masses would be for him to sign the deal and post the details (verifiable) here on the forum. I agree with Chris that a lot of his actions/posts fit in very nicely with the scam theory. But you have to keep in mind that, all that glitters is not gold, likewise all that looks like scam is not necessarily one. I don't believe in labeling someone a scammer unless there is irrefutable evidence. So far all we got is an interpretation of his actions/posts. If he signs the deal and proves it, I think he will have cleared his name in the eyes of the masses.
empsd

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:55:24 AM

Sorry guys.

Locked thread. Done.

Hey ! I'm not saying he is not a scammer I'm just pointing one interesting thing that he said , in fact if you read carefully I'm saying that he is going to have the scammer tag under his head no matter what he says now , the only way to make it disappear is continue the deal if it's real so I can't understand why he is saying that maybe he will refuse the deal it is real , and it should give people a clue about what is happening here .

I agree. While there isn't enough concrete evidence to prove beyond doubt that he is a scammer, the only thing that could bring back the trust of the masses would be for him to sign the deal and post the details (verifiable) here on the forum. I agree with Chris that a lot of his actions/posts fit in very nicely with the scam theory. But you have to keep in mind that, all that glitters is not gold, likewise all that looks like scam is not necessarily one. I don't believe in labeling someone a scammer unless there is irrefutable evidence. So far all we got is an interpretation of his actions/posts. If he signs the deal and proves it, I think he will have cleared his name in the eyes of the masses.

I dont think it was intended as a scam i was more then once in a position where deals that were about to be signed and be good for both parties failed due to various reasons.
i dont see what BCTS could have gained from destroying the deal publicly he could have said alot of different things if this was a scam to keep things going and maximize profit  further more the price peaked a few days before this announcement  and i didn't  see a huge dump from the big wallets .
i was number  4 - 6 on the list most times holding about 10k - 25k coins at various points all the bigger wallets remained the same for most of the time .

i agree with what some people said earlier about looking bad , or too good to be true.

also what strikes me as most bizarre is why comment at all if this is a scam he would disconnect and be done with it , and i have yet to see a scam with the owner being an active forum member with so many posts .

anyway ive sent the dev a message saying that i just want to hear his thoughts regarding the future of the coin if he wants to continue ill support him.
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 06:03:14 AM

Sorry guys.

Locked thread. Done.

Hey ! I'm not saying he is not a scammer I'm just pointing one interesting thing that he said , in fact if you read carefully I'm saying that he is going to have the scammer tag under his head no matter what he says now , the only way to make it disappear is continue the deal if it's real so I can't understand why he is saying that maybe he will refuse the deal it is real , and it should give people a clue about what is happening here .

I dont think it was intended as a scam i was more then once in a position where deals that were about to be signed and be good for both parties failed due to various reasons.
i dont see what BCTS could have gained from destroying the deal publicly he could have said alot of different things if this was a scam to keep things going and maximize profit  further more the price peaked a few days before this announcement  and i didn't  see a huge dump from the big wallets .
i was number  4 - 6 on the list most times holding about 10k - 25k coins at various points all the bigger wallets remained the same for most of the time .

i agree with what some people said earlier about looking bad , or too good to be true.

also what strikes me as most bizarre is why comment at all if this is a scam he would disconnect and be done with it , and i have yet to see a scam with the owner being an active forum member with so many posts .

anyway ive sent the dev a message saying that i just want to hear his thoughts regarding the future of the coin if he wants to continue ill support him.

I'll stick around too if he wishes to continue Smiley
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:23:40 AM

With all that being said, he scammed people out of a lot of money flat out. Are you in on the scam or something? Because it proven now lol

HELLO

ITS OVER IT WAS A SCAM and good people lost their money. WTF lol. What kind of post is that?

People should only invest what they can afford to get scammed? What the hell is that?

To me the word scam is not the proper one in this context. Scam, is more the situation when a dev develops a coin just to dump it and disappear, which I believe is not a case here. I don't know the details of the deal, I haven't seen it, but maybe he wasn't offered the conditions that were acceptable - i.e., take over the project and keep it on hold till the end of the year. How would you call it then? I agree with you that we need more evidence that the meeting at all took place, that there was such a company, etc. However, there maybe also a confidence clause that he wouldn't be able to disclose the name of the company. What would you do in such a case?

Now regarding money, I haven't seen much dumping prior and in the moment of release of the note from the meeting, which makes me believe that the dev didn't dump his coins. There was not much support on the buy side, as people were mostly reluctant to the outcome of the deal. Those, who decided to take the risk (and were counting on big gains) despite many warnings, some of them coming from you as well, should be aware of the resulting risks, if the price tanks. The coin indeed lost a lot in its valuation, but that is what happens with all cryptos and that is what I meant with my statement that investors should only invest money they can afford to lose when the price drops as it did in this case.   

this space is intentionally left blank
tedbundy

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:45:47 AM

Oh commin the "Warning 10x price hike" title was totally crooked. Then the "I will update everyone in 30min post", then a half assed pitty post then locks thread?
It looks pretty dang shady, honest people dont do crap like that, read into peoples behavior more. Also the "they cannot help develop coin till January" yet his title and statements were about investing and money. Also why wouldn't he just say I need to think if I want to wait till January or focuses on a different avenue for shopX.

He built it up till the very end yesterday for a reason logically. I am not going to waste my time trying to prove that reason but im sure its financial gain. He has developed a coin that is trading, he could have cashed in anything, so when people keep chiming he spent 1 BTC. Whoopie crap, $500. Prolly traded his coin for BTC hence costing him nothing.

I just dont like the crooked actions up till the end. Sleazy and Immature. Ive only been in Alt community 1 month and already sick of the amount of "devs" that are either crooks, or poor unprofetional people who crate coin and ask for money or give promises before any solid professional business plans  Undecided

PS. I gambled $15, I dont care about that, I care about his actions total piss off, I feel bad for anyone who invested a decent amount.
Framauro

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:25:18 PM

Sorry guys.

Locked thread. Done.

I'll stick around too if he wishes to continue Smiley

Ill stick around too. If BCTS is not a scammer and it's a deal that's only postponed till January i will hold my shopx coin for now, but BCTS must proof he's still backing up his coin. If the deal was real he must continue, to proof he isn't a scammer and that are still dev's in the altcoin business who want his coin to by a success. I wil keep an eye on this thread.

So BCTS let us know what your decision is. Are you a scammer? or are you the real deal? Let us now on Monday. If you continue I will keeping on staking otherwise this is a death coin.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:17:54 AM

im sorry but by very far there are some of the dumbest people I've ever seen posting here. They still don't know they were taken for a ride.
kcanup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:03:40 AM

im sorry but by very far there are some of the dumbest people I've ever seen posting here. They still don't know they were taken for a ride.
Everybody has their own call, let them enjoy the wonderful crypto world Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: