Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOPX Discussion thread  (Read 2933 times)
kcanup (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:00:49 PM

Dev locked ANN thread, so you guys can discuss here  Roll Eyes
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:02:15 PM

I love the way the scammers always lock the thread.  Like that means no one will talk about what scammers they are.

PS- toldya
kcanup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:03:04 PM

I love the way the scammers always lock the thread.  Like that means no one will talk about what scammers they are.

PS- toldya
Yep, Its sad   Sad
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:03:43 PM

The cousin is going to just buy the coins for 400000 sat? Have any of you guys asked yourself why he would do that?

That's why so many people get scammed around here. You simply are asking for it.

- First it was a company was going to invest.

- When that didn't work, then it was a million dollars.

- When that didn't work, then it was they are going to buy coins, that they could buy for 20,000, or much less, before the announcement, now for 400,000 sat. That worked, and people started buying the coin, so of course the price went up. Why? Because people want to believe it. They are actually getting off on the dream that they will have 5, 10, or 15 to 20 BTC, or whatever it may be at 5:00.

- Just the fact that someone is telling them this, gives them the dream. So they pay and mostly know it is not going to happen. They just want to live the dream, like they are paying to be excited that they will have these thousands of dollars soon.

- I find it so hard to say people deserve to be scammed, but they are really just paying $10, $20, $50, or $100, just so they can add it up on the calculator and feel the excitement of looking at that number that someone has PROMISED that they will have.

- Some feel they have to pay in, just on the slight chance it might be real.

- It is actually very interesting. This is such a glaring example why scams are so rampant in crypto. People just want to know that they have this "chance" to get money for nothing.

People start off thinking, well it might be possible, then they convince themselves that it is true because they want it to be true so bad.
It's starting to make me think that to get rid of the scammers, we need to get rid of the "demand" of people that are asking to be scammed.

Looking at it this way, we will see the "supply" of scammers go down, when the "demand" to be scammed goes down.

This is completely asking for it (demand) because there is ZERO actual reason to believe that this is actually true. None of it. Not one part of the story adds up. But people are still paying money to be a part of this scam.

1. Some of you have a serious problem because you have really convinced yourself it's true when all logic shows otherwise.

2. Some of you think it's a scam but you are throwing a little bit of your money in the pot, just in case, reality defies all logic and the money shows up via a 400,000 sat buywall.

3. Some of you are just not intelligent enough to put all the logical pieces together, and are simply not smart enough to see that it is a lie.

4. Some of you are just to new to crypto. You can't tell what pieces are what, in the first place, simply because you are not educated enough on what you are being told, to know the difference and therefore be able to use your brain in a logical way to make an informed decision.

As long as we have these 4 types of people here, this will "attract" people that are scammers to come here, and continue to come up with different creative ways to steal peoples money.

This is just such a clear and simple example of a scam, it is just incredible that it's working to someone who does not fall into one of the 4 categories described above.

If I leave a $100 dollar bill taped to the trunk of my car, and go into Wal-mart and go grocery shopping for an hour, do I "deserve" to have the $100 taken from me? No. I don't think so. But at the same time, being so careless with your money, do you "deserve" to have it there when you come out of the store? It's an interesting question. Should you have to keep your money "protected" or you lose your right to have it? No. I don't think so.

But you are basically asking for the $100 to be stolen. And if everyone keeps taping $100 dollar bills to the back of their car, and leaving it in the parking lot for an hour, you can bet that there will ALWAYS be MANY people there, just for the sole reason that they know that the money is there for the taking.

And now we call the Wal-mart parking lot a Scammer-Cesspool because you can't just leave your money sitting out in the open unattended for the taking?

When the 4 types of people above are reduced, the scammers present will be reduced and magically the Wal-mart parking lot will be a "nice" place again.

It's very interesting that's for sure.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:05:00 PM

PS- toldya

Yeah, me and you seen eye to eye on this one lol

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
FamousRocky

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

RTFM ;D

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:06:51 PM

why... someone is still buying this coin? Huh

it's so obviously... DEV closed the thread and is already offline.... this coin is dead !!!  Sad
kcanup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:08:04 PM

Few coins, open source program thats why  Wink
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:08:41 PM

They don't read the thread

They are that bad at trading

My only guess lol Cheesy

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:10:17 PM

Its nice to see scam devs almost out of ideas to scam.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:10:17 PM

Maybe, i have no idea about that. Never thought of that. huh

How would that work?

And would they be worth 5000 sat?

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:11:20 PM

Its nice to see scam devs almost out of ideas to scam.

Have we seen a senior member do a scam?

I would think so, but I can't think of one thats why I asked.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:13:52 PM

well i told you lol RIP shopx
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:14:08 PM

Well now I feel really stupid. Really hate it when an honest coin goes bad

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
kcanup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:14:31 PM

Maybe, i have no idea about that. Never thought of that. huh

How would that work?

And would they be worth 5000 sat?
I dunno about the price but coin can be revive and utilize somewhere again so people dont mind risking some btc to grab some coins on dump, i have a buy order at 1 satoshi  Tongue
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:14:49 PM

how could someone believe that 1million could have been pumped into here lol
FamousRocky

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

RTFM ;D

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:17:04 PM

well, im off to bed... in europe it´s midnight and i transferred my worthless SHOPX back in the wallet...

at least they can stake for nothing... hopefully this was the last scam i´m involved in... fortunately i invested only .5 btc Undecided

good night
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:18:18 PM

And he still did the last half hour pump.

So it's not like he was even close to telling any truth in the last post.

Or he wouldn't have said "you will get the post you were waiting for when I get to my computer"

Ripped people off right up until the end. Even bought himself another half hour to screw over a few more people

SAD

kcanup (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:25:25 PM

I am always sad to see people losing money in crypto scams, but its crypto guys, dont buy on fake promises.. See the product first and then only invest. Dont think about becoming rich overnight with risky investment but be happy with hundred you make with confident  Smiley

Good night x
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:32:42 PM

sounds like they pushed bcts off til first of the year. he has until tuesday to agree.  since this is crypto by the time january comes the coin would be super low value or long forgotten. heck I can barely remember the 3rd or 4th coin ago where i was ripped off or lost a bunch. but they were there with plenty others.  bcts option would be reopen the marketplace, agree to january if its still a cool goal and chug along for 4 months business as it would had been before this "pumpdump scheme"...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:37:05 PM

I don't know man, with the short post and locking the thread he may be gone for good.

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: