Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Send money to Kenya via MPesa. Bitcoin into Kenya Shillings  (Read 1507 times)
celadore (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:37:06 AM

Do you need to send money to someone in Kenya?
I have the best rates in the country!

You send me Bitcoins and I will send them Kenya Shillings via MPesa.
I can also do Bank Deposits for larger amounts.

I have been buying Bitcoins via LocalBitcoins (LBC) and have 100% rating.  The problem with LBC is that it only shows trading partners via geographical location.  I am sure there are many people all over the world who want to send money to Kenya via Bitcoins, but won't find me on LBC.

For MPesa I will deduct MPesa charges (1 - 3% depending on transaction size).
For bank deposit there will only be my travel costs (about $1).

Check my profile on LBC and get in touch!
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/celadore/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
celadore (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:46:12 PM

I can now send MPesa at the market rate for your bitcoins  ... no commissions and no deductions!  Volumes only limited to daily transaction limit set by Safaricom here locally!

Check out my ad and contact me @:

https://localbitcoins.com/ad/111471/cash-out-your-bitcoins-m-pesa-kenya-safaricom
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:11:34 PM

Who the fuck has someone they know in Kenya besides people who live in Kenya. Do the people in Kenya even have access to the internet??

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
PeBo

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:44:59 PM

I can now send MPesa at the market rate for your bitcoins  ... no commissions and no deductions!  Volumes only limited to daily transaction limit set by Safaricom here locally!

Check out my ad and contact me @:

https://localbitcoins.com/ad/111471/cash-out-your-bitcoins-m-pesa-kenya-safaricom

Thanks for the offer, was nice trading with you there! I have searched long to find a way of buying Bitcoins while being in Kenya. Finally M-PESA was my solution.

Who the fuck has someone they know in Kenya besides people who live in Kenya. Do the people in Kenya even have access to the internet??

Useless comment! Just because the guy has no idea how far advanced Kenya is in terms of mobile payment systems. More people here use mobile money compared to those with bank accounts. And those abroad can now to up mobile wallets and do business via BTC. What more do you want?
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 10:16:58 AM

It would be better if you didn't comment anything about internet access in Kenya. If they can't access internet, so OP won't made this post.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 01:36:31 AM

Who the fuck are you? Are you mentally retarded? Have you ever lived in Kenya? I send money to my wife in Kenya using Bitpesa all the time. The shillings arrive on her phone within about 90 minutes. There are a million little MPesa shops everywhere that you can get shillings using you phone. You just text the money over to them. It beats Western Union on all factors.

It is actually easier and faster to use Bitcoin in Kenya than the United States. I just got back from Kenya after about six months and going through my mail, I discovered that my bank account is messed up/suspended/closed (they never emailed me and prevented me from logging on...they only sent snail mail). I have bitcoins but no easy way to convert them to cash now. This would never be a problem in Kenya.

As for internet, I used, Orange, a 3G USB device for only 3000 shillings ($33) per month, at over a MB per second, it is significantly faster and cheaper than my internet here in Hawaii. You can use an internet cafe for about 25 shillings ($0.28) per hour.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: