Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Saved Job searching all Craigslist for Bitcoin Jobs  (Read 988 times)
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:37:21 AM

I used a custom google search to query all craigslist locations for Bitcoin jobs here:  http://honeybadgerofmoney.com/jobs/  I did this because I wanted a way to search craigslist all at once for all bitcoin related jobs and to be able to present this list to the world at large.  Since it is based on Google indexing and not the real time pinging of craigslist there is a bit of a propagation delay and sometimes the posts are expired or deleted so I have it sorting by latest date.  It actually led me to creating a blog post about free money that is potentially available in Austin TX and also to apply to a consulting gig that seemed interesting. 

I would recommend checking out this list if you are looking for a development job within bitcoin or perhaps to find a few small gigs to pass time.  This site project is not affiliated with Google nor Craigslist but I hope that it encourages some of you to apply for these positions or at least see where the concentration of bitcoin related jobs may be if you intend to move to a bitcoin friendly area within the future.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:24:18 PM

bump

GuessWho?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile