Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy Bitcoin with credit/debit card? - QUICK SOLUTION PLEASE  (Read 2061 times)
u2000 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:44:45 AM

Hi Guys, I would like to buy Bitcoins with my Credit/Debit card without having to upload my personal documents.
I need a quick solution because I have to make an urgent purchase with Bitcoins.

Thanks in advance for your help!
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:21:12 AM

Coinbase takes payment with credit card, however fees are higher than normal payments, and also you have to go through all their verifications. To add a credit card to your Coinbase account, you must verify two small charges that Coinbase will make to your card (both less than $1.00).

Currently it is only possible to add Visa credit cards for the instant purchase feature. Prepaid cards and debit cards even if they have a Visa logo are also not possible to use at this time

mrgian

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:00:47 AM

you can try to buy linden dollar and change them in bitcoin on virwox
lepirate

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:32:57 PM

I'm not sure if they do any longer (or if the game is still working), but once upon a time back when I played "Dragons Tale" you could buy bitcoins with credit cards in-game. Never tried that, so I don't know if it worked either. Anyway, might be worth checking out!
cmw787

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:04:44 PM

what is the alternative to getting Bitcoins in the USA? I cannot get over how difficult it is to purchase them !
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:07:50 PM

Purchase them with cash on localbitcoins.  Credit cards are used too often by criminals.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
oceans

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:27:57 PM

I agree, purchasing by cash using LocalBitcoins is much safer in my opinion that using a credit card. Just be sure to check over who you deal with and be sure that you feel confident yourself about the deal.
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:16:23 PM

Yeah Credit Cards are a bit tricky for services to accept since the customer can always claim fraud, which in the end may cause the Credit Card provider to cancel their contract! It's a difficult thing.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
cmw787

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:36:16 PM

Local Bitcoins is where you actually meet with someone to make the purchase, right ? Seems so odd that it isn't more accessible by now ....Thank you for the input . ....much appreciated.
MoonTime

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:42:44 PM

Hi Guys, I would like to buy Bitcoins with my Credit/Debit card without having to upload my personal documents.
I need a quick solution because I have to make an urgent purchase with Bitcoins.

Thanks in advance for your help!
If you don't want to upload your documents then it seems something fishy to me.As long as you are not conducting any illegal deeds you shouldn't have any troubles verifying your identity on demand
Allphonic

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:53:10 PM

Do purse.io and buy some stuff on amazon.com for someone else => get BTC
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:41:27 PM

If you don't want to upload your documents then it seems something fishy to me.

Please reply to this post with your name, address, and phone number, your social security number, a copy of your driver's license, and a list of all your bank accounts.

No? You seem very fishy to me.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
u2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:53:44 PM

Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.

I don't have the time to upload my documents and wait for verification. I have a very tight deadline to make this purchase.

If I make a future purchase and have the time to upload my documents, can anyone recommend a reputable company?

Thanks again!
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:48:33 PM

Local Bitcoins is where you actually meet with someone to make the purchase, right ? Seems so odd that it isn't more accessible by now ....Thank you for the input . ....much appreciated.

I guess a lot of people prefer it to some exchanges, because you have to put down all your personal information in order to get cleared for an exchange. They even want scans or your passport and stuff. It's those KYC and AML laws, which are understandable, but it's still quite a hassle to comply with them.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
u2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:36:53 AM

If you don't want to upload your documents then it seems something fishy to me.

Please reply to this post with your name, address, and phone number, your social security number, a copy of your driver's license, and a list of all your bank accounts.

No? You seem very fishy to me.

Grin Great comment!!!
u2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:49:51 AM

A BIG thank you to everyone that recommended LocalBitcoins.com

That seems to be the best solution for me.

Peace!
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:04:05 AM

This tread=troll

Believe in the Shield!
luvit

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:44:52 AM

A BIG thank you to everyone that recommended LocalBitcoins.com

That seems to be the best solution for me.

Peace!

Try credit card and PayPal then PayPal to btc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: