Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptcominer.com - SCAM or NOT?! Update: SCAM  (Read 8901 times)
Arctic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:04:28 AM

Yes we know it's a scam.  Wink

To everyone reading this -== Beware ==- Cryptcominer is possibly a HYip or a Ponzi - Very High risk investment - Do not invest, what you cannot afford to loose.

Yet you are still happy to promote these crooks in your signature?

Huh

Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:13:11 AM

To everyone reading this -== Beware ==- Cryptcominer is possibly a HYip or a Ponzi - Very High risk investment - Do not invest, what you cannot afford to loose.

Huh

As long as there is an incentive (free bitcoins in this case) people on this forum will advertise anything in their signature space.
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:11:12 PM

Signed up for sig.. Just to test how long before it breaks... One more redflag: they say "norton secured" but use a comodo cert.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:24:03 PM

Signed up for sig.. Just to test how long before it breaks... One more redflag: they say "norton secured" but use a comodo cert.

ROFL .... just a typo Tongue
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:45:23 PM

If it is just a type it's an important one which shows they aren't very professional if they don't correct it.
inigthz

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:49:06 PM

Of course, all hyip is scams. Let's see people crying especially in last deposit.  Cheesy
Illutian

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

...The Shadow knows.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 06:09:49 PM

Oh, you like how the article doesn't actually link to their Government (read: Official) registration? Tongue

This is a sponsored story by Cryptco Miner LTD.

Links to: http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/

That's it...no direct link to the actual registration.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:16:50 PM

Of course, all hyip is scams. Let's see people crying especially in last deposit.  Cheesy

They are not scams per se, just unsustainable ponzis that crash after a short while.
Arctic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

Huh

As long as there is an incentive (free bitcoins in this case) people on this forum will advertise anything in their signature space.

Welcome to the ethics-free zone.

Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:24:57 PM

Huh

Welcome to the ethics-free zone.

Exactly, as known as the services section inside bitcointalk.

Actually the entire of marketplace really Tongue
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:44:13 PM

Huh

Not exactly free,they get paid for doing a job-advertising services.
Anyway when advertising services and gambling sites you never know who you advertise,it may be the ghost of Osama bin Laden or Satan himself Cheesy
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:01:29 PM

If it is just a type it's an important one which shows they aren't very professional if they don't correct it.

i was just being sarcastic  Roll Eyes
hgerson

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:25:22 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 10:00:33 PM by hgerson

How long do you think they'll last?

My bet: less than 6 months

I've seeing some hyip monitors and I was shocked to see some of these things are running for more than 1000 days!! That's 3 years!
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:35:41 AM

Seems they are paying for signature campaign, so I guess they are planning to stay more than one month or two.

Unless they have been created by some time traveler that knows all sports/finance/stock events that are about to happens, surely they can't afford to offer 4%/day of interests.

What does not means we can't take some profit of it, even if it ends being scam.

xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:19:24 AM

I've seeing some hyip monitors and I was shocked to see some of these things are running for more than 1000 days!! That's 3 years!

21st of Sept will be the judgement day. if they'll pay 4.5 BTC to the winners of referral contest (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762942.20), then the chance are higher that they will stay at least for 2 months as they need to recover their campaign costs.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:36:13 PM

21st of Sept will be the judgement day. if they'll pay 4.5 BTC to the winners of referral contest (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762942.20), then the chance are higher that they will stay at least for 2 months as they need to recover their campaign costs.

The only thing is (a hint he will not payout the 4.5BTC) is that he doesn't seem to want to use escrow Undecided which is a major no-no if you want advertisers.
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:53:39 PM

4.5 is kind of crazy for a small long term invesment project. They don't have the kind of volume to make 4.5.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:55:52 PM

4.5 is kind of crazy for a small long term invesment project. They don't have the kind of volume to make 4.5.

Either way, how would they make money from this?! (Assuming its a ponzi). No fees are taken whatsoever so those 4.5BTC will probabaly come from investor funds, which means less available to withdraw.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:59:58 PM

It's basically a ponzi with a sig campaign.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:42:21 PM

Their support is real, I just chatted with them and it was a real person, not a bot. Thats something good, if a company can afford to pay for live chat support they look like they are going far.

I just had their Live Support help me out. Very competent, they've earned my trust and I will be doing long term business with them.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: