Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptcominer.com - SCAM or NOT?! Update: SCAM  (Read 8901 times)
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:33:37 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 08:52:13 AM by BombaUcigasa

This whole thing appeared overnight and is exploding in promotion... please consider your participation as calculated gambling.

"Earn 3%-4.5% Daily from your investment" -- Typical HYIP/ponzi promotional stuff. (for the math relaxed readers, that's 500 bitcoins in a year for every 1 bitcoin invested today)

Main topic in "Gambling" section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762929.0
Lots of spam promotion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762934.0
More bribery: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762942.0
People stumbling over themselves: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763001.0

Website: https://cryptcominer.com/ (pretty standard HYIP looking)
"Cryptco Miner is a corporate entity and has been officially registered." -- they say this on almost every page. There are not really publishing ANY of their corporation details, ownership, employee names or anything. They just say they are official and that's that. Facebook link doesn't work.

Whois: http://who.is/whois/cryptcominer.com
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA

The address is mentioned in several scams, including something about infintecoin. See: https://www.google.com/search?q=P.O.+BOX+0823-03411&

The IP address is routed by ddos-guard.net and can go anywhere, we can't establish other hosting neighbors.

The cookie-cutter copy-pasterino text "Orientation is probably its best features" (means NOTHING in context) is found on several sites: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Orientation+is+probably+its+best+features.%22

Sample calculation for 100% subscribers to first plan, with 100$ (as they claim their latest users are contributing):
- daily payment: 3%
- daily payment to referrer: 30% of 3% = 0.9%
- daily total payments profit margin: 20% from 3.9% = 0.78%
- total daily income per principal: 4.68%
- total monthly required profit: 395% / month...
- how much 100$ would be worth in 1 year if they invested it themselves and not paid and wasted time making a website: 1 779 326 300$

Why do they have "miner" in their domain if they are claiming to be a investment.
How can they pay on top of their ludicrously high returns, referral rates for affiliates?
Why don't they just borrow some money or contact angel investors for funds for simpler profits?

All these to be answered soon... when they provide proof of identity and operational funds?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:43:59 PM

Hey I just deposited 20$, lets see how this goes. I will tell you how things happen after 1 day.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:48:39 PM

Hey I just deposited 20$, lets see how this goes. I will tell you how things happen after 1 day.
Thanks for posting. I welcome any users to post their experience here.

Also I have a question: what will you do when you double your money (23 days from now)?
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:49:06 PM

Thanks for posting. I welcome any users to post their experience here.

Also I have a question: what will you do when you double your money (23 days from now)?
First I'll see after 1 or 2 days.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:50:24 PM

Deposited to see how it goes.
These kind of "investment" will eventually scam, even if they're paying for the first few days.
And to be honest, i don't think it will last for a month Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:52:43 PM

Their support is real, I just chatted with them and it was a real person, not a bot. Thats something good, if a company can afford to pay for live chat support they look like they are going far.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:55:44 PM

I expect more, because they can pay back completely initial depositors in 20-30 days and get new deposits based on that for a while. My suggestion is 2 months.
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:02:48 PM

I expect more, because they can pay back completely initial depositors in 20-30 days and get new deposits based on that for a while. My suggestion is 2 months.

True.
But consider their expenses for promotion, like signature ads and Ref contest (4BTC prize on 21 Sept.). Do you think they really would pay the 4BTC? Roll Eyes

Contest ends in 20th September.
Winners announced till 21th September.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:04:53 PM

With the expenditure of initial payout, u need to count their payment to sig campaigners. Its difficult to sustain till 2 months if they try to payout old investors with new ones + the sig campaigners, unless they can achieve an exponential investment.

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:09:27 PM

We can clearly see that is standard HYIP and 100% they will become a scam. Now they offering very high paying signature campaign so I can imagine how much they will collect and run.

They are playing in smart way, your income from signature campaign stay on HYIP site, so a lot a people will invest from that income, because its 4% daily!

OH god.. we all will see it, a lot of complains, a lot of red feedback in nice profiles because they advertising scamers for dusts.

I think this have to be stop it now.

O my goodness.. what a referrals contest..

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
CryptcoMiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:16:27 PM

We are offering you all to earn, if you don't want to join, then don't. Those who will participate, they will post here payments every day and will be happy. Smiley That's why it's posted in Gamble section. You always have a choice, joining or no.

I will be happy to answer all your doubts trough email or live support.

Thank you.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:19:34 PM

We are offering you all to earn, if you don't want to join, then don't. Those who will participate, they will post here payments every day and will be happy. Smiley That's why it's posted in Gamble section. You always have a choice, joining or no.

Thank you.
Updated OP with some more details, please consider your participation as calculated gambling as suggested by CryptcoMiner above.

Do not take anything I wrote so far as fact, the IPs, NSs and other details are very obfuscated and may be circumstantial and not indicative of specific identities.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:23:16 PM

Thank you.
Updated OP with some more details, please consider your participation as calculated gambling as suggested by CryptcoMiner above.

Do not take anything I wrote so far as fact, the IPs, NSs and other details are very obfuscated and may be circumstantial and not indicative of specific identities.

There is no point in going by the WHOIS record. They are using WHOIS protection service. So address etc are guarded. Moreover, no one posts their real address in WHOIS now-a-days.

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:40:54 PM

There is no point in going by the WHOIS record. They are using WHOIS protection service. So address etc are guarded. Moreover, no one posts their real address in WHOIS now-a-days.
It's true, but you need to apply "fingerprinting" to link several activities by the same identity.

For example lazy or careless scammers will reuse the same hosting provider, domain hoster, ddos service, email service, website script, website frameworks, etc. Reverse-looking these details can link to other activities that may or may not provide more details about the investigated identity. We're not trying to figure out who they are in real life, but who they are on the internet.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:57:42 AM

It seems CryptcoMiner has not yet decided to escrow the funds for the signatures contents and this has raised some comments from participants. I would escrow the funds and defraud the contest to win them back Smiley
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 02:56:18 PM

Its almost been 24 hours, I think I am going to withdraw after only 1 or 2 days just to keep it safe.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:00:53 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 10:16:23 AM by fox19891989

All HYIP are scams

I give up to join that campaign because I don't wanna be a part of SCAM group.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:55:42 AM

All HYIP are scams

I give up to join that campaign because I don't wanna be a part of SCAM group.
If you're part of the first wave of users, you have a high chance of getting your reward, isn't that what everyone else is thinking?
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 12:57:47 PM

Profit withdraw worked and I got my daily 60 cents out yesterday. I'm taking it all out today which is 20 dollars plus another 60 cents. Get out before this crashes!

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
DaveSaldana123

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

A.K.A The Black Marvel

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:02:08 PM

Is it true they are paying sig campaign everyday?

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:10:15 PM

Yes, i can confirm it.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:30:24 PM

Yes, i can confirm it.
I can also confirm.
They pay every 24 hours. Exactly.

-.sgmf
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:30:15 AM

Yes, i can confirm it.
I can also confirm.

What's the fee per day?
vaisajne

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:50:04 AM

Yes, i can confirm it.
I can also confirm.

What's the fee per day?

The most striking feature is that they do not take any fees or taxes, what you will get is pure profit with pay no fees or taxes. Just read this in their FAQs. This means no fees.

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:16:59 PM

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sponsored-stories/cryptcominer-com-managing-alternative-investments/2014/09/03

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 09:13:02 PM

I confirm that this is not a scam. I received both of my payouts very promptly and all of the site worked for me. Also I could daily withdraw my profits with no fees. I do have a little suspicion in me that this will eventually crash, but think of it this way. Trading a lot of money will make it a bit less volatile but the profits you make will be less than in short term investments. If cryptcominer can get more users funds, they can profit more and make it easier to pay back the 3% or whatever. They can make probably 5% or more per day if they work hard and are smart.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Jackson_cali

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:19:55 PM

i am join Cryptcominer.com. Will update here
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:12:18 PM

I confirm that this is not a scam. I received both of my payouts very promptly and all of the site worked for me. Also I could daily withdraw my profits with no fees. I do have a little suspicion in me that this will eventually crash, but think of it this way. Trading a lot of money will make it a bit less volatile but the profits you make will be less than in short term investments. If cryptcominer can get more users funds, they can profit more and make it easier to pay back the 3% or whatever. They can make probably 5% or more per day if they work hard and are smart.

I see that you have no idea how hyip works Smiley

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:30:56 AM

Ahh, well I'm trying to be a bit optimistic, but like I said I have a suspicion that this will crash. Sig campaign is WAY too good to be true, on top of their 5% payout investing. Its in gambling for a reason I guess.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:37:22 AM

Ahh, well I'm trying to be a bit optimistic, but like I said I have a suspicion that this will crash. Sig campaign is WAY too good to be true, on top of their 5% payout investing. Its in gambling for a reason I guess.
This is why you can't confirm it's not a scam. The trust games work until they stop working completely, for everyone. There is no trading, you can't possibly make 4-5% a day from trading a variable lump of money. If you knew exactly how much money you held and had weeks to optimize your algorithm, it might be possible to get 2-3%. But to get 5% from day one on any sum? They are also paying users for promotion, and bought that CCN article (for probably 2 BTC or so).
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:14:04 AM

I confirm that this is not a scam. I received both of my payouts very promptly and all of the site worked for me...
GLBSE (and pass-thrus) paid out just fine too, until they didn't. Payouts today, are not confirmation that this isn't a scam.

=squeak=

Arctic

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:12:58 PM

I confirm that this is not a scam. I received both of my payouts very promptly and all of the site worked for me...
GLBSE (and pass-thrus) paid out just fine too, until they didn't. Payouts today, are not confirmation that this isn't a scam.

=squeak=

no, no, no....  they are giving you a small part of your own and/or other future victims own money back.

If you believe this is real you have no understanding of how compounding works and why this cannot be anything other than a Ponzi scheme. 

Here's two very simple questions.   

1. If you had a way of infallibly making 4.5% per day, why would you ever need to take in money from outside victims investors? Borrow the money at 8% pa and turn yourself into a multimillionaire by this time next year. Retire to a tropical island.

2. Explain to me who is on the other side of the "investment".     Where is the money coming from??

It is not real. You will see small payouts until one day the website disappears and they run away with the rest of your BTCBTCBTCBTC.

Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:44:37 AM

It is not real. You will see small payouts until one day the website disappears and they run away with the rest of your BTCBTCBTCBTC.
the fact that they are taking fiat payments too for this tho, is just elevating their exposure to legal action. lots of places where the law is still fuzzy about bitcoin, but they're taking fiat, and denominating in fiat... so... whatever legal ambiguity they could have claimed for using bitcoin is out the window... they have a higher chance of earning real prison time... so I wouldn't expect them to stick around for very long before they pack up and disappear...

=squeak=

apsvinet

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:19:25 PM

True.
But consider their expenses for promotion, like signature ads and Ref contest (4BTC prize on 21 Sept.). Do you think they really would pay the 4BTC? Roll Eyes

So 21st of September? I guess we know when they're shutting down then.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:31:45 PM

True.

Remember to update your signature...
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:53:30 PM

True.

exactly, their currently running sig campaign and referral contests are just traps to attract more people to invest with them. When they think they have had enough money in their pocket, they will run away and disappear just before referral contest ends (20th - 22nd of sept will be the judgement day)

coory

Activity: 112

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:09:02 AM

i don't think they will scam  Shocked

i got 3 payments
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:36:11 AM

i got 3 payments
Lots of people didn't think pirateat40 would scam either... (I'm sure a few are still waiting to be paid back even now)

=squeak=

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:41:58 AM

I'm glad we have an independent review of Cryptco's business on the forum. Couldn't he just be interested in getting funds to trade BTC for fiat, essentially forex (foreign currency exchange) trading, which he does advertise on his site?

i/ll let you all know how the sig plan goes.

Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:12:19 AM

we had an independent review?

link or it didn't happen...

=squeak=

Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:17:16 AM

Yes we know it's a scam.  Wink

To everyone reading this -== Beware ==- Cryptcominer is possibly a HYip or a Ponzi - Very High risk investment - Do not invest, what you cannot afford to loose.

It's not posted in the gambling section, because it's 100% above board, you are taking a huge risk, like in gambling.

Participants do this at own risk.

Ok... Disclaimer posted. ----> Show a beggar newbie some money!!!!! - I need to feed my kids.  Sad and I am not welcome in any other signature campaign, so I am forced to whore out my signature for moolah *joking for the tight ass people out there.  Wink

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:44:16 AM

awww, c'mon... they're just running a high stakes game of Bitcoin Hot Potatoe... Cheesy

seriously tho, pirateat40's operation was screaming ponzi with their 7% weekly interest...

this amounts to 21%-31.5% weekly interest (not including "bonuses")...

C'mon, you guys masturbating yourselves while thinking of CryptcoMiner... don't you have any brains whatsoever?

Satoshi himself couldn't sustain this "investment"...

=squeak=

Kprawn
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:04:03 PM

Just shows you how desperate and greedy people can be.  Grin

We know it's a scam and we still doing it. Unfortunately only a small % of people can be accommodated with the limited amount of legal signature campaigns on offer here.

Some people already made loads of money previously and now they taking the moral high ground, warning people away from something, everyone with a brain knows, is a ponzi / HYip.

This was posted in the gambling section people... So you taking a gamble.

Everyone is warning people against this, and I also tell people that this is a high risk gambling venture, but they still doing it.

Take PBMining {Everyone know what they are, but they still investing} Why? Simple human greed.

Do not invest, it's a choice, and nobody is forcing you with a gun. If you do, invest no more than you can afford to loose.

Why do people gamble / play the lottery? {All odds are stacked against you, to loose, but greed tells you.. maybe I am the one out of the 1 000 000 people, who would win}

Warn and educate people, by giving them information, and if they still decide to do it, help them reduce their risk.  Sad

Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:14:01 PM

hey, I sent in $20 myself... figured if I lose it no big deal... I lose more once a month playing poker at the casino. XD

but I look at that list of people sending in money (and real money too, not just bitcoin), and jeez, I wish I had the kind of money where I could throw several thousand dollars in one shot at an obvious ponzi scheme with a high risk of losing.

As for my $20, I'm just kind of morbidly curious how long they're going to pull it off. I'm leaving all my earnings there, and as soon as it hits $20 (or what I calculate to be the equivalent BTC I sent in), I'll withdraw it, leaving my investment there... at that point, it'll be all profit.

I'm 80% sure I won't recover my full investment at all... 10% sure that if I recover the USD value, I won't recover the BTC value, so I still would have lost... and only 10% sure that it'll last long enough for me to be made whole again.

but hey... its only $20 that I would have given to a stripper for a lap dance, anyways. XD

=squeak=

Kprawn
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:25:07 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 12:37:47 PM by Kprawn

The longer you leave your money there, the higher the risk.

But you can also be the unlucky bugger, who invest $1000 on the day they run, and then you loose. That is just how these schemes work.

So it stays a gamble.

What I liked about it was this :

1. Daily payouts {reduced risk} <Not like some of these signature campaigns, where you post for a month, and you get nothing, when they run>
2. Less spam on the forum. {You not asked to do 400 posts to be eligible for payment}
3. If you invest today, you can withdraw tomorrow. {No waiting for weeks}
4. They posted it, in the gambling section. {In a way, they tell you.. "Listen this is a gamble"}

I invest, get a quick return, withdraw. {Hopefully, I get to withdraw it, before they fold}

Do your homework. Read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

apsvinet

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:37:43 PM

i got 3 payments

Everyone is getting paid, for now. That's not the point. The point is that these are all long term investments, promising a return that would make anyone investing a relatively low sum multi millionaires within a year. It just aint realistic. Once they've obtained enough investments of 1000's of dollars they will shut down. Remember, each investment you make, they can finance their daily rates with your own payment for over a month, so don't be surprised if they're gone in 3 weeks, tops.

trek27

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:07:04 PM

i got 3 payments

Everyone is getting paid, for now. That's not the point. The point is that these are all long term investments, promising a return that would make anyone investing a relatively low sum multi millionaires within a year. It just aint realistic. Once they've obtained enough investments of 1000's of dollars they will shut down. Remember, each investment you make, they can finance their daily rates with your own payment for over a month, so don't be surprised if they're gone in 3 weeks, tops.

Yes, practically 100% sure it's a HYIP that will make payouts until ... it stops.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:19:36 PM

i got 3 payments

Yes, practically 100% sure it's a HYIP that will make payouts until ... it stops.
That is the definition of HYIPs. A more elaborate ponzi scheme under the disguise of "investment".

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:12:52 PM

Just got my account closed, but I think it was an error. They said I had removed my sig on my other account, but I didn't. I contacted support about it, I will let you know what they say.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Netwerked

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:44:36 PM

We know it's a scam and we still doing it. Unfortunately only a small % of people can be accommodated with the limited amount of legal signature campaigns on offer here.
Take PBMining {Everyone know what they are, but they still investing} Why? Simple human greed.

I think there is a HUGE difference between PBMining.com and Cryptcominer.com.

With PBMining.com, I've run some scenarios in a spreadsheet that show their business can be sustainable, i.e. it is not necessarily a ponzi.  I think what makes people suspicious is that they think there is no way that the current contract price can pay for 5 years of electricity.  I would say they are correct about that, however, the hardware gets replaced with more efficient hardware over time.  Then you probably ask where they get the money for the replacement hardware.  I think the contract price is high enough to cover that as well.  Many people can only visualize today's reality.  A year from now, the cost of purchasing and maintaining 1 GH will be significantly lower.  Nobody ever mentions that the expected return during the second year might be as little as 1% of the contract price.  With a 1TH contract, there may not be enough earnings to send a weekly payout after the second year.  If the difficulty rises too fast, then you might not break even.

With Cryptcominer.com, I just don't see how their business is sustainable in any way.  With this type of investment, there should be a prospectus to review.  The website is very vague, focusing on the high returns and the commissions that you can earn.  Whenever you invest in something that pays more than the risk-free interest rate, then there is risk.  If higher interest is paid, then the risk is higher.  20% a year is already high risk, so 21% a week could be 52 times more risky.  How long have they been in business?  It looks like one WEEK!  They say they guarantee the returns, but what is the real worthiness of a guarantee from a company in business for just a week?

In any case, PBMining.com and Cryptcominer.com both carry different investment risks.  If you're going to invest with either company, only invest what you're willing to lose.
Kprawn
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:06:23 PM

I think there is a HUGE difference between PBMining.com and Cryptcominer.com.

With PBMining.com, I've run some scenarios in a spreadsheet that show their business can be sustainable, i.e. it is not necessarily a ponzi.  I think what makes people suspicious is that they think there is no way that the current contract price can pay for 5 years of electricity.  I would say they are correct about that, however, the hardware gets replaced with more efficient hardware over time.  Then you probably ask where they get the money for the replacement hardware.  I think the contract price is high enough to cover that as well.  Many people can only visualize today's reality.  A year from now, the cost of purchasing and maintaining 1 GH will be significantly lower.  Nobody ever mentions that the expected return during the second year might be as little as 1% of the contract price.  With a 1TH contract, there may not be enough earnings to send a weekly payout after the second year.  If the difficulty rises too fast, then you might not break even.

With Cryptcominer.com, I just don't see how their business is sustainable in any way.  With this type of investment, there should be a prospectus to review.  The website is very vague, focusing on the high returns and the commissions that you can earn.  Whenever you invest in something that pays more than the risk-free interest rate, then there is risk.  If higher interest is paid, then the risk is higher.  20% a year is already high risk, so 21% a week could be 52 times more risky.  How long have they been in business?  It looks like one WEEK!  They say they guarantee the returns, but what is the real worthiness of a guarantee from a company in business for just a week?

In any case, PBMining.com and Cryptcominer.com both carry different investment risks.  If you're going to invest with either company, only invest what you're willing to lose.

Show me proof, that they mining all the blocks they claiming, and I would invest some there too.  Grin

At least with Cryptcominer you know what is going to happen. {Most likely end of this month or the next} So you plan for that. {Managed risk}

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:58:19 PM

of course they are a SCAM , no one in this world can provide such returns daily !
btc_investment

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:32:52 AM

I am in. Got first payment. Will see how it working.
coory

Activity: 112

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:47:39 AM

got 3 payments today

i don't think it will go to scam side
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:35:11 AM

got 3 payments today

What? You seriously can't be this dumb?

Well, its your money. A fool and his money and all that.

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:38:25 AM

The worst thing, they designed their promo campaign so well they are destroying any chance for other scams to make any money now...
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:33:23 AM

The worst thing, they designed their promo campaign so well they are destroying any chance for other scams to make any money now...

well ... scammers are smart, and this is a proof, look how many greedy fools joined
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:59:20 AM

How so? Is it because of their daily payouts into the accounts made on the site or something else?
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:11:00 AM

got 3 payments today

Those payments that you have received are in your pocket or on the website?
If the later , how can you withdraw?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:20:03 AM

got 3 payments today

Those payments that you have received are in your pocket or on the website?
If the later , how can you withdraw?

From what I can see, they are in his bitcoin wallet (his pocket).
Arctic

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:04:28 AM

To everyone reading this -== Beware ==- Cryptcominer is possibly a HYip or a Ponzi - Very High risk investment - Do not invest, what you cannot afford to loose.

Yet you are still happy to promote these crooks in your signature?

Huh

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:13:11 AM

Huh

As long as there is an incentive (free bitcoins in this case) people on this forum will advertise anything in their signature space.
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:11:12 PM

Signed up for sig.. Just to test how long before it breaks... One more redflag: they say "norton secured" but use a comodo cert.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
btcm4n14c

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:24:03 PM

Signed up for sig.. Just to test how long before it breaks... One more redflag: they say "norton secured" but use a comodo cert.

ROFL .... just a typo Tongue
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:45:23 PM

If it is just a type it's an important one which shows they aren't very professional if they don't correct it.
inigthz

Activity: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:49:06 PM

Of course, all hyip is scams. Let's see people crying especially in last deposit.  Cheesy
Illutian

Activity: 128

...The Shadow knows.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 06:09:49 PM

Oh, you like how the article doesn't actually link to their Government (read: Official) registration? Tongue

This is a sponsored story by Cryptco Miner LTD.

Links to: http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/

That's it...no direct link to the actual registration.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:16:50 PM

Of course, all hyip is scams. Let's see people crying especially in last deposit.  Cheesy

They are not scams per se, just unsustainable ponzis that crash after a short while.
Arctic

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

Huh

As long as there is an incentive (free bitcoins in this case) people on this forum will advertise anything in their signature space.

Welcome to the ethics-free zone.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:24:57 PM

Huh

Welcome to the ethics-free zone.

Exactly, as known as the services section inside bitcointalk.

Actually the entire of marketplace really Tongue
DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:44:13 PM

Huh

Not exactly free,they get paid for doing a job-advertising services.
Anyway when advertising services and gambling sites you never know who you advertise,it may be the ghost of Osama bin Laden or Satan himself Cheesy
btcm4n14c

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:01:29 PM

If it is just a type it's an important one which shows they aren't very professional if they don't correct it.

i was just being sarcastic  Roll Eyes
hgerson

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:25:22 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 10:00:33 PM by hgerson

How long do you think they'll last?

My bet: less than 6 months

I've seeing some hyip monitors and I was shocked to see some of these things are running for more than 1000 days!! That's 3 years!
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:35:41 AM

Seems they are paying for signature campaign, so I guess they are planning to stay more than one month or two.

Unless they have been created by some time traveler that knows all sports/finance/stock events that are about to happens, surely they can't afford to offer 4%/day of interests.

What does not means we can't take some profit of it, even if it ends being scam.

xcapator

Here I Am !!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:19:24 AM

I've seeing some hyip monitors and I was shocked to see some of these things are running for more than 1000 days!! That's 3 years!

21st of Sept will be the judgement day. if they'll pay 4.5 BTC to the winners of referral contest (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762942.20), then the chance are higher that they will stay at least for 2 months as they need to recover their campaign costs.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:36:13 PM

21st of Sept will be the judgement day. if they'll pay 4.5 BTC to the winners of referral contest (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762942.20), then the chance are higher that they will stay at least for 2 months as they need to recover their campaign costs.

The only thing is (a hint he will not payout the 4.5BTC) is that he doesn't seem to want to use escrow Undecided which is a major no-no if you want advertisers.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:53:39 PM

4.5 is kind of crazy for a small long term invesment project. They don't have the kind of volume to make 4.5.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:55:52 PM

4.5 is kind of crazy for a small long term invesment project. They don't have the kind of volume to make 4.5.

Either way, how would they make money from this?! (Assuming its a ponzi). No fees are taken whatsoever so those 4.5BTC will probabaly come from investor funds, which means less available to withdraw.
Acidyo

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:59:58 PM

It's basically a ponzi with a sig campaign.
awesome31312

Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:42:21 PM

Their support is real, I just chatted with them and it was a real person, not a bot. Thats something good, if a company can afford to pay for live chat support they look like they are going far.

I just had their Live Support help me out. Very competent, they've earned my trust and I will be doing long term business with them.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:48:15 PM

Can confirm, I chatted with support regarding an uncredited deposit and a large withdrawal. However, this does not mean they can afford to pay for chat support (it could just be the owners doubling as support when they can).
troy112

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:49:35 PM

If you can lose some $$ then invest. Otherwise put a signature. And EARN.

Take benefit as much as you can. I am withdrawing daily, my sig. pay.

So no lose here. When they stop paying, i'll just switch over to another campaign.

Simple enough.
apsvinet

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:23:17 PM

I just had their Live Support help me out. Very competent, they've earned my trust and I will be doing long term business with them.
But are you just ignoring the fact that they claim to pay out unrealistic rewards on your investments? Are you just gonna blindly believe they have a money making machine in their possession, and is distributing their profits to the bitcointalk users?

richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:24:53 PM

I'm sure they will dissappear soon just like the rest.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:26:31 PM

But are you just ignoring the fact that they claim to pay out unrealistic rewards on your investments? Are you just gonna blindly believe they have a money making machine in their possession, and is distributing their profits to the bitcointalk users?
I don't know what to think really. Other than that right now its a great company with good support.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
awesome31312

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:00:29 PM

No, they don't have a money making machine, but no one spends so much on promotion only to disappear within weeks.

Amitabh S
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:03:13 PM

It will be good if they pay for a couple of months. Clearly it won't go on forever. In these cases two months is considered forever. Anything more than 4 weeks would be "good" in my opinion.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
trolek1

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:06:35 PM

It's basically a ponzi with a sig campaign.
True this is ponzi. And they will end like all ponzi:D
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:55:42 PM

Still getting daily withdraws and getting paid promptly daily. They also set up a twitter account.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
awesome31312

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:23:23 PM

Still getting daily withdraws and getting paid promptly daily. They also set up a twitter account.

A twitter account is by no means an indicator to the legitimacy of the company

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 07:28:44 PM

A twitter account is by no means an indicator to the legitimacy of the company
Just telling people about this, if anyone wants to follow them for any reason.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:52:14 AM

I'm sure they will dissappear soon just like the rest.

Exactly, early investors will get some profit, but some unfortunate members will lose their money. I bet that they won't last longer than 21st of sept, so get out as soon as you can and only invest what you can afford to lose

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 12:40:34 AM

Just realised that I was the first poster on this. Anyways, payments still coming in fine.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
llanillo

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:42:20 PM

This website.. its to good to be true.... Obviously is a scam they will go away when they get a lot of money

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
Equinoxx

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:18:16 PM

This website.. its to good to be true.... Obviously is a scam they will go away when they get a lot of money
I have a feeling you might be right..
They are just waiting for the big deposit and then they will run away.

-.sgmf
apsvinet

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:19:18 PM

Lets hope it never comes, and that they keep hoping for one then! Means people will keep getting paid for a long time.

You can always check the last 10 deposits, and if you see someone deposit 35k USD you better hurry up and withdraw haha.

btcm4n14c

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:21:24 PM

everybody its in for the signature campaign, its free money, so enjoy it while it lasts ... everyone knows its a ponzi.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 01:22:07 PM

I keep seeing people posting about receiving their measly little referral satoshi... but has anybody successfully received any of their principal back?

I saw someone in another thread wonder about that too.

=squeak=

awesome31312

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:22:56 PM

Lets hope it never comes, and that they keep hoping for one then! Means people will keep getting paid for a long time.

You can always check the last 10 deposits, and if you see someone deposit 35k USD you better hurry up and withdraw haha.

You should be a politician  Grin

Equinoxx

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:28:15 PM

But... You can literally break-even every month!
This is wayy to good to be true.
Just keep an eye on their address Wink

-.sgmf
apsvinet

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:02:40 PM

I keep seeing people posting about receiving their measly little referral satoshi... but has anybody successfully received any of their principal back?

=squeak=

Not sure what you mean. You invest say 20 bucks into their site and you get 3% of 20 USD as profit each day. You can withdraw your earning AND your original investment at any time. With the 3% rate it'll take you a bit more than a month to double your investment.

apsvinet

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:03:44 PM

Of course it's too good to be true, but that doesn't mean there won't be any winners. It'll just be an equal ( or greater ) amount of losers. Smiley

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:05:35 PM

Of course it's too good to be true, but that doesn't mean there won't be any winners. It'll just be an equal ( or greater ) amount of losers. Smiley

ALOT of winners Cheesy

Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 02:47:15 PM

=squeak=

Not sure what you mean. You invest say 20 bucks into their site and you get 3% of 20 USD as profit each day. You can withdraw your earning AND your original investment at any time. With the 3% rate it'll take you a bit more than a month to double your investment.
That's my point...

You can withdraw your earnings AND your original investment at any time... so the site claims...

So... has anyone done it successfully?

We keep seeing people getting their tiny withdrawals, that they post in the threads... while at the same time, a few people have been waiting a couple days now... and I've seen nobody say they successfully withdrew their principal.

Repeating what the site says you can do, doesn't mean that is what people have actually been able to do.

=squeak=

grappa_barricata

Activity: 154

playing pasta and eating mandolinos

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:48:36 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 05:06:45 PM by grappa_barricata

No winners, just 15 bucks crack-whore-level-cheap more-or-less-aware hired scammers.

Fortune cannot take away what she has not given.
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:05:42 AM

So i guess they're already scam now. Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762934.1300

Not even lasts 3 weeks lol Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 10:07:24 AM

that was quick

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:12:38 AM

http://cryptoconspiracy.com/overnight-major-ponzi-scheme-cryptcominer-finally-absconds-with-over-70-btc/

https://blockchain.info/address/1BaqXw9tWkcQvjqeQTzk7beUfF4NZURZtv

Just 18 days...
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:20:44 AM

30 000 $ form a ponzi scheme that lasted only for 18 days.
We're going to see a flood of clones in the coming month.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 12:18:58 PM

You guys are dumb. No one should have invested/risked more than 100$ on this, even thats pushing it. It was an obvious ponzi at the beginning, which is why I only stayed in for a couple of days. I actually made a cool free 0.02 btc, off of 20$. I have proven many times to myself that these things are indeed profitable if you get in and out at the right time.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:12:33 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 01:31:06 PM by tmfp

I confirm that this is not a scam.

right now its a great company with good support.

You guys are dumb. It was an obvious ponzi at the beginning

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 02:29:13 PM

wouldn't surprise me if he was the one running it, as wishy-washy as he was...

=squeak=

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 02:30:51 PM

possible scam

check here
http://cryptoconspiracy.com/overnight-major-ponzi-scheme-cryptcominer-finally-absconds-with-over-70-btc/

Available
PM me to rent this space.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:31:04 PM

I was expecting at least 3 weeks, so even if I wanted to game the game, I would have lost Smiley
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 02:31:39 PM

Haha, I was saying from the beginning that its still fine FOR NOW, basically it hasn't collapsed yet, notice how I wrote "right now its a great company with good support".

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Amitabh S
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:04:23 PM

Explanation

Signature of every participant will be checked every 24 hours. If signature will be changed or removed, we will cancel your account daily earnings.
In signature only our BB codes.
Daily payments should be posted in our main thread, here -   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762929.0
Participate in discussion at our thread positivelyhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762929.0

Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 03:10:12 PM

Just what, exactly, is that "Explanation" supposed to be an explanation of, in that context?

=squeak=

janahoch

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:17:00 PM

Nah! It took people from surprise.

Fool me once...

This actually made us a favor. People will not trust these things even for a few days.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 08:26:20 PM

What we need is a nice, long, 1% per month, ponzi for those times between the turbo ponzis...

... not ...

=squeak=

awesome31312

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:27:25 PM

What we need is a nice, long, 1% per month, ponzi for those times between the turbo ponzis...

... not ...

=squeak=

Sometimes, you're just too facetious

Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 06:15:35 AM

Sometimes, you're just too facetious
Guilty as charged. Cheesy

=squeak=

sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:28:15 PM

... not ...

=squeak=

As long as it pays some measly pennies for signatures it will have success here.
ihuntbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:15:41 PM

Fuck sakes, now all remaining campaings pay peanuts.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:39:44 PM

Fuck sakes, now all remaining campaings pay
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:22:33 AM

If you're finding a new investment option. click my sig below they have been around months now and didn't find any complaints about them and I'm not related to them just an investor receiving my payments
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:05:22 AM

I GOT A PAYOUT!!! !!! !!!

(just kidding Tongue )

=squeak=

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:47:00 PM

If you're finding a new investment option. click my sig below they have been around months now and didn't find any complaints about them and I'm not related to them just an investor receiving my payments

all hyip are same so dont be trust on them

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
btcm4n14c

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:56:26 PM

Fuck sakes, now all remaining campaings pay

ROFL .. good one  Grin Grin Grin
hbheiner

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 07:33:26 PM

xcapator

Here I Am !!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:52:02 PM

The site has gone completely. It's the end of the road, and a new lesson learned.
Most HYIPs are ponzis, you can make money, but you have to get in early to do so. The trick is knowing when to get out.
With every HYIP program, it's only a matter of time before they disappear and runaway with investors money.

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:46:54 PM

SCam site got paid atleast 12$ from signature champion

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:19:41 PM

SCam site got paid atleast 12$ from signature champion
Woohoo, much riches, very profit, such fairness.
RFDZ

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:26:24 PM

1. Find a good ponzi
2. Advertise it in your signature
3. ? ? ?
4. profit
awesome31312

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:38:32 PM

1. Find a good ponzi
3. ? ? ?
4. profit

Glad to see someone's caught on

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:03:43 PM

1. Find a good ponzi
3. ? ? ?
4. profit
1. Find a good ponzi
3. DON'T INVEST IN PONZI YOURSELF
4. profit

FIX'D!
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:01:12 PM

LOL, looks like niothor took his own advice

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824055.0

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:11:10 PM

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:16:18 PM

We hope you join us in a step forward in the HYIP industry.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:18:22 PM

tmfp said it better !  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
awesome31312

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:56:52 AM

Let's bring the discussion back to CryptcoMiner, and not get distracted talking about niothor Tongue

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:03:37 AM

Let's bring the discussion back to CryptcoMiner, and not get distracted talking about niothor Tongue
What is there to discuss, it's a known scam and it's over.

What have we learned?! Smiley
awesome31312

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:12:54 AM

This is what I have learned

1. Find a good ponzi
3. ? ? ?
4. profit
1. Find a good ponzi
4. profit

FIX'D!

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:18:01 AM

1. Find a good ponzi
3. ? ? ?
4. profit
1. Find a good ponzi
4. profit

FIX'D!
Yes, good learning, that is indeed something to learn. I thought you would say it's important to get out before anyone else, but the way you put it, there is no risk...
awesome31312

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:27:05 AM

1. Find a good ponzi
3. ? ? ?
4. profit
1. Find a good ponzi
4. profit

FIX'D!
Yes, good learning, that is indeed something to learn. I thought you would say it's important to get out before anyone else, but the way you put it, there is no risk...

"100% RISKY FREE"
~Ony Obo, the Nigerian Prince

Arctic

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:39:16 AM

I prefer

1. Find a good ponzi
2. Don't advertise it in your signature
3. Tell anyone who thinks it is real why it is an obvious ponzi.
4. Enjoy good karma.

awesome31312

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:47:37 AM

I prefer

1. Find a good ponzi
4. Enjoy good karma.

More like, enjoy having your signature for your own private use

Arctic

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:13:05 PM

right.   your choice of course.   I see you have updated your signature to promote another obvious scam

"►►► TRADEFOCUS.NET - UP TO 3.5% Daily Profit By Cryptocurrencies...."

3.5% per day on their 31 day program = 1.035^31 = 333% guaranteed return. which is impossible.

I see they managed to beat even lunamine & cryptcominer's record and disappeared after only a few days.

Sad

awesome31312

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:18:09 PM

right.   your choice of course.   I see you have updated your signature to promote another obvious scam

3.5% per day on their 31 day program = 1.035^31 = 333% guaranteed return. which is impossible.

I see they managed to beat even lunamine & cryptcominer's record and disappeared after only a few days.

Sad

Yes, this is a good way to make money on the forums

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:32:37 PM

I prefer

1. Find a good ponzi
4. Enjoy good karma.

Ok, I followed the plan, where's my karma?
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:48:13 PM

I prefer

1. Find a good ponzi
4. Enjoy good karma.

If you send me your karma, I'll double it for you in 14 days.

Smiley

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:25:13 PM

Ok, cryptominer confirm scam !

Let's change a topic about others HYIP

how about
TradeFocus,MajesticCoin,& BtcBaker ?

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Arctic

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:00:31 PM

I prefer

1. Find a good ponzi
4. Enjoy good karma.

If you send me your karma, I'll double it for you in 14 days.

Smiley

Chortle   Cheesy Cheesy

Arctic

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:02:07 PM

Sad

If someone offered you 20% of the proceeds of an armed bank raid would you drive the car?

awesome31312

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:01:31 AM

Sad

If someone offered you 20% of the proceeds of an armed bank raid would you drive the car?

No, why?

yiluyouni

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:26:21 AM

This whole thing appeared overnight and is exploding in promotion... please consider your participation as calculated gambling.

"Earn 3%-4.5% Daily from your investment" -- Typical HYIP/ponzi promotional stuff. (for the math relaxed readers, that's 500 bitcoins in a year for every 1 bitcoin invested today)

Main topic in "Gambling" section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762929.0
Lots of spam promotion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762934.0
More bribery: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762942.0
People stumbling over themselves: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763001.0

Website: https://cryptcominer.com/ (pretty standard HYIP looking)
"Cryptco Miner is a corporate entity and has been officially registered." -- they say this on almost every page. There are not really publishing ANY of their corporation details, ownership, employee names or anything. They just say they are official and that's that. Facebook link doesn't work.

Whois: http://who.is/whois/cryptcominer.com
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA

The address is mentioned in several scams, including something about infintecoin. See: https://www.google.com/search?q=P.O.+BOX+0823-03411&

The IP address is routed by ddos-guard.net and can go anywhere, we can't establish other hosting neighbors.

The cookie-cutter copy-pasterino text "Orientation is probably its best features" (means NOTHING in context) is found on several sites: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Orientation+is+probably+its+best+features.%22

Sample calculation for 100% subscribers to first plan, with 100$ (as they claim their latest users are contributing):
- daily payment: 3%
- daily payment to referrer: 30% of 3% = 0.9%
- daily total payments profit margin: 20% from 3.9% = 0.78%
- total daily income per principal: 4.68%
- total monthly required profit: 395% / month...
- how much 100$ would be worth in 1 year if they invested it themselves and not paid and wasted time making a website: 1 779 326 300$

Why do they have "miner" in their domain if they are claiming to be a investment.
How can they pay on top of their ludicrously high returns, referral rates for affiliates?
Why don't they just borrow some money or contact angel investors for funds for simpler profits?

All these to be answered soon... when they provide proof of identity and operational funds?

Now,(2018-5-16), Infinitecoin Community Develop IFC, It can be mine again
The infinitecoin has been updated to 1.8.8.4, which has repaired many bug, and the wallet is mainly maintained and updated.

IFC Chinese community, official website
https://www.infinitecoin.in/

In the official website, there is a list of QQ groups in China. You are welcome to join us.

Technical support station:
https://www.ifc123.net

price navigation:
https://www.ifc123.net/price/

Creation message
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?Topic=356065.msg37363194#msg37363194

The IFC community needs more skilled investors to join.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

This is an obvious scam. People, dont waste your hard earned money.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: