Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Killer Deals on Next Generation HASHLETS! PM Me For Pricing  (Read 1233 times)
ZigHash (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:57:40 PM

Hey Guys!!
Next Generation Hashlets Were Released Last Night!
ZigHash has them in STOCK!!
PM ME FOR PRICING
BTC ONLY
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:33:20 PM

Hey Guys!!
PM ME FOR PRICING
BTC ONLY

Please read this before buying hashlets:

You understand that Hashlets are virtual service units related to mining services, but are not mining hardware. Hashlets earnings depend on the pool chosen and Payouts reflect respective Pool Payouts. Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool. Rather, selecting a Pool determines a Payout corresponding to a calculation based on the selected Pool’s payout (based on, for example, real-time Megahash/second/day calculations). A Hashlet is virtual software. You will receive Payouts according to the Pool with with the Hashlet is associated. You expressly understand the the Company’s sole obligation to You is to Provide a Payout based on the Pool you choose. It may take 24-48 hours for your Hashlet to appear on Your Portal. Company reserves the right to refund You, and terminate services, at any time and for any reason. All sales are final.

Also there is a huge thread with unanswered questions about GAW here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.660

Hmm.. that is an interesting TOS that does basically allow them to do anything they want with your BTC without any liability. What I can tell you so far is that my personal hashlets are currently about 15% paid off in just over a weeks time. They should make 100% ROI in a little over a month at which point I will take 1/2 of the payouts out and re-invest the other 1/2 so that there is no way I lose BTC once I've reached 100% ROI.

If you're interested in following the ROI you can view mine here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752824.0

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
ZigHash (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:33:56 PM

Hey Guys!!
PM ME FOR PRICING
BTC ONLY

Please read this before buying hashlets:

You understand that Hashlets are virtual service units related to mining services, but are not mining hardware. Hashlets earnings depend on the pool chosen and Payouts reflect respective Pool Payouts. Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool. Rather, selecting a Pool determines a Payout corresponding to a calculation based on the selected Pool’s payout (based on, for example, real-time Megahash/second/day calculations). A Hashlet is virtual software. You will receive Payouts according to the Pool with with the Hashlet is associated. You expressly understand the the Company’s sole obligation to You is to Provide a Payout based on the Pool you choose. It may take 24-48 hours for your Hashlet to appear on Your Portal. Company reserves the right to refund You, and terminate services, at any time and for any reason. All sales are final.

Also there is a huge thread with unanswered questions about GAW here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.660

Gotta love troll accounts! Smiley
Seriously though, there are about 5 or 6 trollers out of THOUSANDS of happy customers. I am going to let you guys do the math Smiley
kotarius

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:03:58 PM

Gotta love troll accounts! Smiley
Seriously though, there are about 5 or 6 trollers out of THOUSANDS of happy customers. I am going to let you guys do the math Smiley

Anyone can look at your post history can see as plain as day that you are a GAW shill, and yet you talk of troll accounts. No wonder you have a good opinion of them!

Mods: OP tries to sell mining contracts (a financial instrument) in computer hardware section (physical hardware only forum)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: