Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, RE-LAUNCH,PLEASE READ OP, HIRING!  (Read 86623 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:56:53 PM

Hi guys, good having me here...
I hope that soon Squall Coin the more you exchange office such as Bittrex and Poloniex

We will be working to make that happen soon. All ideas and opinion are welcome...
olubams

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:17:20 AM

Good am from over here, I am announcing to you that VERY SOON SQUALL will be listed on more exchange sites as efforts are in top gear to make it possible. Thanks for your support over the period of time...
olubams

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:03:11 PM

SQUALLCOIN.COM is undergoing a massive facelifting for all of this, for your benefit... WATCH OUT... ITS HAPPENING SQUALL IS BACK>>>
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:31:07 AM

Squall Coin has been list on the voting list at AltEx

https://altex.ws/Home/Voting

Each 0.0005 BTC Sent to a Vote Address will add one Vote.
Ammounts of Less than 0.0005 BTC will not be counted as a vote
Automatic Listing will occure after 500 votes (or Zero Point Two Five Zero Bitcoin), All coins that make it onto the exchange by way of voting will have there market secured for at least 90 days.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
olubams

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:03:11 PM

@BITDV we appreciate the listing and thank you for believing in our coin, we will look into it and get back too you... Thank you...SQUALL is back...
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:19:58 PM

awesome news.

Just so you all know, I will be away for a week and back on 9th.

I will be re-doing the whole website and adding another node, doing a block explorer, rich list, faucet, dice games, among other things.

Best.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:03:52 PM

Automatic Listing will occure after 500 votes (or Zero Point Two Five Zero Bitcoin), All coins that make it onto the exchange by way of voting will have there market secured for at least 90 days.

So far here are 100 votes on Squall Coin !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
olubams

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:02:04 PM

So far here are 100 votes on Squall Coin !!

We want to use this medium to appreciate everyone who believed in us and cast their votes for us... We appreciate you and we will be rewarding your efforts through various features after the face lifting of our sites... Stay tuned and thank you once again...
olubams

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:40:36 AM

awesome news.

I will be re-doing the whole website and adding another node, doing a block explorer, rich list, faucet, dice games, among other things.

Best.

Although SQAULL1066 will not be available until 9th September, but I will be available to answer queries and keep you up to date on latest development about our coin and your coin. Thank you for the support. More updates coming soon... SQUALL IS BACK

olubams

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:33:36 PM

awesome news.

Best.

Although SQAULL1066 will not be available until 9th September, but I will be available to answer queries and keep you up to date on latest development about our coin and your coin. Thank you for the support. More updates coming soon... SQUALL IS BACK

For those who wants to trade in SQUALL kindly visits https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC more information and other listing exchange sites to come soon...Thank you for your support so far...
olubams

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:50:36 AM

awesome news.

Best.

For those who wants to trade in SQUALL kindly visits https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC more information and other listing exchange sites to come soon...Thank you for your support so far...

We are expecting more activity on the coin and you can make it happen... Our site is still under reconstruction and we promised to keep you updated on every of our activities... Thank you for your support... SQUALL is ALIVE...
olubams

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:08:31 AM

awesome news.

Best.

SQUALL is active on YOBIT,register and make your trade... https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC... The vote is still available on ALTex

We are expecting more activity on the coin and you can make it happen... Our site is still under reconstruction and we promised to keep you updated on every of our activities... Thank you for your support... SQUALL is ALIVE...
StakeEngine

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:28:45 PM

SquallCoin will be Listed on Altex, the wallets now syncing up.

BTC and LTC Markets will be available, and the Altex Beta phase is now over.

Ill report back when everythings online, were doing the wallet and performing on last check of our systems before we formally end the beta Smiley
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:38:15 PM

thanks all for exchange info.

Just to let everyone know, I have had a weeks break, and I am back and raring to get things moving again, I am working on the main website, I will update as things progress.
StakeEngine

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:06:11 AM

Okay were ready to open the markets, but before we do i need to find the block explorer, can someone point me in the right direction here?

R
SE
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:27:27 AM

Okay were ready to open the markets, but before we do i need to find the block explorer, can someone point me in the right direction here?

R
SE

http://cryptoguru.tk/index.php?Currency=SQL
http://cryptobe.com/chain/SquallCoin
olubams

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:35:29 AM

Just to let everyone know, I have had a weeks break, and I am back and raring to get things moving again, I am working on the main website, I will update as things progress.

Good to to have you back on the forum... Kindly follow @Officialsqlrep to be up to date on latest announcement about SQUALL and we are going to follow back ASAP...

Thanks @ALTEx for believing in us

SQUALL is back and ALIVE...
olubams

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:18:40 PM

Good to to have you back on the forum... Kindly follow @Officialsqlrep to be up to date on latest announcement about SQUALL and we are going to follow back ASAP...

follow us to be kept up to date with latest info about SQUALL and we will follow back @officialsqlrep
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:25:41 PM

Guys, I would like to know if any of you have the android files? the link does not work and I cant find a back up.

I would appreciate an upload and link of it please.

also, is this something that you liked? if it has gone I don't mind making another one, but only if someone wants to use it.

thanks.
olubams

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:23:21 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 01:43:17 PM by olubams

follow us to be kept up to date with latest info about SQUALL and we will follow back @officialsqlrep

For those who have followed us, we followed back based on our promise... Thank you for trusting us... Be the first to be notified about current happenings about SQUALL as it will be unfold in the coming days just follow @officialsqlrep and we will follow back... SQUALL IS BACK AND ALIVE... SPREAD THE NEWS...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: