Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, RE-LAUNCH,PLEASE READ OP, HIRING!  (Read 86623 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:26:09 AM

followed you already @erickquiap

Thanks for that. I have actually followed you back since yesterday in addition to other new followers who joined yesterday. You can visit SQUALLCOIN.COM to get the sincere dream behind this project. Follow @officialsqlrep  and we are following back...

You might have been wondering... What is this Squall about? You might be wondering, what is the dream behind this? Answers to your curiosity have been provided just take time to visit SQUALLCOIN.COM to get the sincere dream behind this project.

Follow @officialsqlrep  and we are following back...
olubams

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:21:46 AM

Thanks for that. I have actually followed you back since yesterday in addition to other new followers who joined yesterday. You can visit SQUALLCOIN.COM to get the sincere dream behind this project. Follow @officialsqlrep  and we are following back...

You might have been wondering... What is this Squall about? You might be wondering, what is the dream behind this? Answers to your curiosity have been provided just take time to visit SQUALLCOIN.COM to get the sincere dream behind this project.

olubams

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:35:43 AM

olubams

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:39:41 AM

Squallcoin.com... The home of squall where you can redeem your coin... Where you can get list of where to trade squall. A list of loads of information about squall, to really understand the dream behind this project in the most sincere and simplified way...

@officialsqlrep... The official twitter handler for squall information dissemination follow us and we are right behind you....
olubams

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:23:14 AM

Squallcoin.com... The home of squall where you can redeem your coin... Where you can get list of where to trade squall. A list of loads of information about squall, to really understand the dream behind this project in the most sincere and simplified way...

@officialsqlrep... The official twitter handler for squall information dissemination follow us and we are right behind you....

olubams

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:36:11 PM

For a dream backed with sincerity and an open discussion without any iota of doubt, supported from the beginning coupled with integrity of purpose which have been exhibited right from the beginning of the project which can be evidenced in all our listings and commendations with positive feedback from the winner of such coin, then it could never have been better... www.squalcoin.com is the home... @officialsqlrep and we are following back...

As we await another listing...
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 01:24:27 PM

Hiya all, thanks for staying involved and contacting me about stuff.

I have the squallcoin.com website back up and running, I still have some links to go through and check, but it's essentually there.

I will be listing another coin shortly, please watch out on here from me or rep, or twitter accounts for updates.

I hope I have proven I am not going anywhere, 2+ years and still going.

thanks to you.
olubams

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:27:06 AM

Hiya all, thanks for staying involved and contacting me about stuff.

I have the squallcoin.com website back up and running, I still have some links to go through and check, but it's essentually there.

I will be listing another coin shortly, please watch out on here from me or rep, or twitter accounts for updates.

I hope I have proven I am not going anywhere, 2+ years and still going.

thanks to you.

For a dream backed with sincerity and an open discussion without any iota of doubt, supported from the beginning coupled with integrity of purpose which have been exhibited right from the beginning of the project which can be evidenced in all our listings and commendations with positive feedback from the winner of such coin, then it could never have been better... www.squalcoin.com is the home... @officialsqlrep and we are following back...

As we await another listing...

The WAITING IS ALMOST OVER...
olubams

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:15:44 AM

A brand new day and new month from all of us at Squall Team.Wishing every one a fulfilling one at that... Visit SQUALLCOIN.COM to the latest update on the coin and also redeem the coin in addition to direct link to exchange site where squall can be traded... Dont also forget to follow us on Twitter @officialsqlrep for latest info and we are right following back...

The Waiting for a New Listing is almost over...
olubams

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:28:33 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 01:51:22 PM by olubams

A brand new day and new month from all of us at Squall Team.Wishing every one a fulfilling one at that... Visit SQUALLCOIN.COM to the latest update on the coin and also redeem the coin in addition to direct link to exchange site where squall can be traded... Dont also forget to follow us on Twitter @officialsqlrep for latest info and we are right following back...

The Waiting for a New Listing is almost over...

And finally, the waiting is over and the listing is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669057. Bid and win a live squallcoin...

Another avenue to testify our commitment to this dream in an open and transparent way and most importantly positive feedback at the end...
olubams

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:37:36 PM

The bidding is still active and up to 7th November 2016 8pm UK time... Its another chance to own a live squall coin which you can even redeem on the website... Any amount you bid, inclusive of shipping cost... Go make it happen @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669057 and it could be yours...
olubams

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:16:58 AM

The bidding is still active and up to 7th November 2016 8pm UK time... Its another chance to own a live squall coin which you can even redeem on the website... Any amount you bid, inclusive of shipping cost... Go make it happen @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669057 and it could be yours...

The bidding is still active and its closing today for you to have a live Squall-Coin. Make your bid, and test our resolution to make this a worthwhile experience. Any amount you are bidding, if you win is inclusive of shipping cost on our part. Go make you bid @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669057 and you can be the proud owner of squallcoin which can be redeemed at www.squallcoin.com...
olubams

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:13:08 AM

The bidding is still active and its closing today for you to have a live Squall-Coin. Make your bid, and test our resolution to make this a worthwhile experience. Any amount you are bidding, if you win is inclusive of shipping cost on our part. Go make you bid @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669057 and you can be the proud owner of squallcoin which can be redeemed at www.squallcoin.com...

I am surprised not more people bid on this.
These are nice physical cryptos.... Cheesy

thanks for the chance to bid on these.

Thank you for your support and even for the time taken to put out words for this. We appreciate...

The bidding has been done and the winner announced,payment effected coupled with the coin being shipped to the winner... Thank you everyone for being part of this...A further testimony of our resolution to support Squall...

Watch out for another listing which will be coming up soon... and dont forget to follow @officialsqlrep and we are right following you back. Thanks
olubams

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:18:41 AM

Today is a new day and we want to thank everyone that has been with us in this project from the beginning and to those who joined along the line, we appreciate you from the bottom of our hearts and the trust you have the us... The dream is still alive and we are going to keep it at that to the extent of our strength, we are not giving up... Dont forget to visit www.squallcoin.com to get the details about squall and also follow @officialsqlrep on twitter and we will be right behind you to follow back...
olubams

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:49:17 AM

Top of the morning to everyone and more to the lovers of Squall coin... Thank you for the support so far and we appreciate from the depth of our heart.
Want to know more about SQUALL COIN? About the project, where to TRADE? Just visit www.squallcoin.com and your curiosity will be quenched. Exchange sites are listed there... Dont forget to follow @officialsqlrep and we will be right behind to follow back... Thank you once again...
olubams

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:47:01 AM

Good am from over here and we are happy to announce of the activities kicking up concerning Squallcoin and you can also be part of it by visiting https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC in other to trade squall. You can also visit www.squallcoin.com for more information such as redeeming and even getting your wallet...Dont forget to follow @officialsqlrep and we will be right behind you to follow back ... Thank you every one...
olubams

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:36:41 AM

Have you been wondering about how to get squall or how to trade squall. We are live @https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC. Information about Squall available @ www.squallcoin.com which is the home of all information you can get. A link to other exchange sites and a mind blowing and personal conviction about squall.

Dont also forget to follow @officialsqlrep to stay up to date and we will be right behind you to follow back...
olubams

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:35:09 AM

We are still here and still keeping it fresh on our coin which was made for you without any IPO and still standing over the years. A commitment that we have made and not ready to fail to keep. And we are not planing on defaulting not Today. Dont forget to visit @https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC to trade your favorite. Visit www.squallcoin.com to get varieties of wallet to download and also @officialsqlrep on twitter...
olubams

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:29:06 PM

Good day to everyone and to lovers of SQUALL, we are still very much available to address your concerns about any questions you might have. You can contact us here or via PM or even via Twitter @officialsqlrep. You can get your curiosity solved by visiting www.squallcoin.com to explore the features we have there...Thank you for your support.
olubams

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:09:23 AM

Good am from over here and we are happy to announce of the activities kicking up concerning Squallcoin and you can also be part of it by visiting https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC in other to trade squall. You can also visit www.squallcoin.com for more information such as redeeming and even getting your wallet...Dont forget to follow @officialsqlrep and we will be right behind you to follow back ... Thank you every one...

Activities have not ceased to occur and we have you to thank for that as we can't do anything without the support. We are still keeping to our word to provide the neccesary support for SQUALL. One that have stand the test of time and still standing. Join us @ https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC and be part of it... and follow @officialsqlrep and we are following back... Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: