Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:34:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, RE-LAUNCH,PLEASE READ OP, HIRING!  (Read 86623 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:54:37 PM

Like real actual Gold?

YES BUT THAT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN DUE TIME WHEN PREPARATIONS ARE READY TO MAKE IT AVAILABLE... BE ON THE LOOK OUT...

WE WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO PARTOOK IN THE JUST CONCLUDED MEGA AUCTIONS WHERE 10 SQUALL COINS WENT OUT AND WE SAW REPUTABLE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM TRYING TO GET ONE... WE APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU FOR THE SUPPORT SO FAR AND HOPE FOR A MORE FULFILLING 2017... HAPPY HOLIDAY...
olubams

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:22:07 AM

TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE BEEN PART OF OUR 2016 AND TO THOSE WGHO HAVE BEEN WITH US FROM THE BEGINING WE APPRECIATE YOU AND TO THOSE WHO WILL BE PART OF US IN 2017, WE APPRECIATE YOU BEYOND WORDS... WE WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MORE PROSPEROUS 2017... THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN...
olubams

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:10:56 AM

WE ARE STILL HERE AND STILL KEEPING IT REAL REGARDING SQUALL COIN. ITS A NEW YEAR AND OUR COMMITMENT AND RESOLUTION IS BEEN RENEWED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION... VISIT www.squallcoin.com for more information and also dont forget to follow @officalsqlrep on Twitter... Better days ahead in the New Year...
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:57:24 AM

WE ARE STILL HERE AND STILL KEEPING IT REAL REGARDING SQUALL COIN. ITS A NEW YEAR AND OUR COMMITMENT AND RESOLUTION IS BEEN RENEWED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION... VISIT www.squallcoin.com for more information and also dont forget to follow @officalsqlrep on Twitter... Better days ahead in the New Year...

Whats on the menu for 2017 and beyond?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
olubams

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:10:05 AM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST ACTUALLY THE THERE IS THE INTENTION FOR 2017, A ROAD MAP TO BE PURSUED FOR THE YEAR TO ACHIEVE MAXIMUM IMPACT IN THE CRPYTOWORLD. HOWEVER, THIS IS BEING DESIGNED AND WILL BE ROLLED OUT TO THE COMMUNITY IMMEDIATELY ITS BEING FINALIZED. PART OF THE PLAN WILL INCLUDE INCREASING OUR BASE AS WELL AS MORE EFFORT WILL BE GEARED TOWARDS MAKING SQUALL A MORE FAVORITE ALT...
olubams

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

WE ARE NOT RESTING AND NOT GIVING UP. OUR RESOLUTION IS BEING RENEWED TOWARDS SQUALLCOIN. THAT HAVE STAMD THE TEST OF TIME... TWO YEARS COUNTING THE SUPPORT IS STILL STRONG AS EVER. NO IPO, JUST GET YOURS AND TRADE... WIN A LIVE ONE, AND REDEEM... FOR MORE, VISIT WWW.squallcoin.com... Also @officialsqlrep..
the_coldplay

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:47:28 AM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST ACTUALLY THE THERE IS THE INTENTION FOR 2017, A ROAD MAP TO BE PURSUED FOR THE YEAR TO ACHIEVE MAXIMUM IMPACT IN THE CRPYTOWORLD. HOWEVER, THIS IS BEING DESIGNED AND WILL BE ROLLED OUT TO THE COMMUNITY IMMEDIATELY ITS BEING FINALIZED. PART OF THE PLAN WILL INCLUDE INCREASING OUR BASE AS WELL AS MORE EFFORT WILL BE GEARED TOWARDS MAKING SQUALL A MORE FAVORITE ALT...

Ok great. How long till we can expect that roadmap?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
olubams

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

AS I SPEAK TO YOU, ITS STILL BEING THOUGHT AND DESIGNED UPON, NO TIME FRAME IS SET YET SO AS NOT TO FAIL ON THAT, AND START GIVING EXCUSES BUT IN DUE TIME WE WILL ROLL IT OUT TO THE DELIGHT OF ALL MEMEBERS OF THE COMMUNITY IN WHICH WILL BE BRING DELIGHT TO EVERYONE...

SQUALL IS STILL BEING TRADED ON Yobit CURRENTLY AND YOU CAN GET THE LINK DIRECTLY BY VISISTING www.squallcoin.com...
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:34:44 PM

I saw the coins. They look great. Wish I had some extra money for them but not at this time of the year. Maybe I can buy some next year.
Do you think they gonna still be for sale?

Thank you for checking it out. Yes we have quite a lot that will be going out up to the Gold coins next year...

FEW HOURS TO THE END OF THE MEGA AUCTION WITH 10 COINS GOING FOR THE END OF THE YEAR... BE PART AND JOIN REPUTABLE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM TRYING TO GET ONE... IT COULD BE YOU... A VISIT AT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1719065.0 WILL SATISFY YOUR CURIOSITY AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID...

Like real actual Gold?

Caps totally destroyed the soundness of the above statement. U're more likely to get dead cats shipped to ur location than receiving a real gold.
olubams

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:20:48 PM

Caps totally destroyed the soundness of the above statement. U're more likely to get dead cats shipped to ur location than receiving a real gold.

HI, THANK YOU FOR CHECKING BY BUT I WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PREVIOUS AUCTION THAT NONE HAS GONE BY WITHOUT A POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM RECEIVERS OF SUCH COINS. WE ARE AND STILL COMMITTED TO THIS PROJECT WITH UTMOST LEVEL OF SINCERITY AND IF WE SAY WE ARE GOING TO SHIP GOLD COINS, WE WILL SURELY DO... TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING REFERENCES

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=55503

2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703899

3. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626291.20

THEN DECIDE FOR YOURSELF...THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN...

ANOTHER AUCTION IS UP AND YOU CAN BE PART OF IT... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743155
the_coldplay

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:51:54 PM

I must admit. The caps are kind of annoying.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
olubams

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:50:23 PM

ANNOTHER AUCTION IS UP. THE FIRST FOR THE YEAR, AND THE LAST BATCH OF THE COPPER COINS OF SQUALL AVAILABLE BEFORE WE MOVE TO THE SILVER CATEGORY... AN AUCTION WITH UTMOST TRANSPARENCY AND POSITIVE REMARKS FROM OUR PREVIOUS WINNERS OF SUCH BIDS... WE ARE STILL NIT ABANDONING THAT LEGACY OF OURS... JOIN IN AND MAKE YOUR BID @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743155
alex219

Activity: 628
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:06:32 AM

Is there any nodes to synchronize my wallet ? or is there any download link to get blockchain?
the_coldplay

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:04:53 AM

ANNOTHER AUCTION IS UP. THE FIRST FOR THE YEAR, AND THE LAST BATCH OF THE COPPER COINS OF SQUALL AVAILABLE BEFORE WE MOVE TO THE SILVER CATEGORY... AN AUCTION WITH UTMOST TRANSPARENCY AND POSITIVE REMARKS FROM OUR PREVIOUS WINNERS OF SUCH BIDS... WE ARE STILL NIT ABANDONING THAT LEGACY OF OURS... JOIN IN AND MAKE YOUR BID @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743155

Man. Can you please stop with the caps and lets focus on the coin and some advertisements to get more holders. Selling the coins are nice but your time could be better spent elsewhere.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:55:16 PM

these coins are copper/silver/gold plated, NOT pure gold, they are a token and symbol of squall coin only, and should be treated as novelty items only.

Is there any nodes to synchronize my wallet ? or is there any download link to get blockchain?

yes plenty, Have you set up your squallcoin.conf file? there are instructions on the website, let me know if you are having more difficulty.

Man. Can you please stop with the caps and lets focus on the coin and some advertisements to get more holders. Selling the coins are nice but your time could be better spent elsewhere.

yes agreed, olubams please calm down the caps  Grin

we can work one out, its your coin, its just made by me  Grin right now I am currently planning a second batch of physical squallcoins, the website is having some backed work done, then I will update all links as some are not useful anymore, my main priority is to get SQL trade-able at a outlet or some sort of shop, as no shop owners have accepted sql yet I may have to make a shop and sell all sorts of bits and pieces to get things rolling.

thanks for all your responses, I am still here but really busy in real life so I am sorry for being vacant, is why I have a rep acting as a go between to help me,

best all, big year planned for us.

the_coldplay

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:34:11 AM

Ok I have some advice. I went over the op first thing I noticed is when I clicked on the link
Read this to find out about squall coin's back story
it took me to another forum and the page did not exist. Whatever was supposed to be there should be here in this op for people to read. I also just tried to take the signature and it did not work for me, it cut off 90% of the signature. Can you look into getting a signature I can wear. I think with small changes like that more people will be able to know what this is about and be able to support it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
olubams

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:26:28 AM

Ok I have some advice. I went over the op first thing I noticed is when I clicked on the link
it took me to another forum and the page did not exist. Whatever was supposed to be there should be here in this op for people to read. I also just tried to take the signature and it did not work for me, it cut off 90% of the signature. Can you look into getting a signature I can wear. I think with small changes like that more people will be able to know what this is about and be able to support it.

Thanks for the advice as Squall has said I am a go between but, I will definitely communicate to Squall to look into the issue you raised and I am sure solution will be provided and also thanks for the offer to help we appreciate.

The signature that was cut off could be likely due to the fact that it might be meant for another rank member of the forum but at the same time we will look into it. Thank you for your concern once again...
the_coldplay

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:20:58 AM

Thanks for the advice as Squall has said I am a go between but, I will definitely communicate to Squall to look into the issue you raised and I am sure solution will be provided and also thanks for the offer to help we appreciate.

The signature that was cut off could be likely due to the fact that it might be meant for another rank member of the forum but at the same time we will look into it. Thank you for your concern once again...

Cool man. Feel free to pm me once its all sorted out and then I can help to spread the word to others.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
the_coldplay

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:47:57 PM

Anything we should be expecting coming soon, maybe some new signatures.  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
olubams

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

Long time ALL... A little break is needed to go back to the drawing table and look into our deficiencies and work on it. For those that have given us recommendations and suggestions, we appreciate you and hold it in high esteem. Thank you... More changes to be witnessed in the coming days... We are still here and Squall is still very much available... Dont forget, www.squallcoin.com is the home for squall and also you can follow @officialsqlrep on twitter...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: