Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, RE-LAUNCH,PLEASE READ OP, HIRING!  (Read 86623 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:38:29 AM

Its been a great week and Happy New Month to everyone in the house showing support here and on twitter. We are still committed to this project as we have not failed on that. Squall coin has come to stay and thats how its going to be. Thank you for the support so far and also as a way for information update that the silver plated squall coin auction is up as you can take time to check it out @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769273.0 Thank you once again...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeca pagodinho

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:14:29 AM

I like the idea  , no IPO is nice  , also is really nice see that you are using your main account here , I'll be watching this thread for more info .

Thanks for the support  Grin

The question to ask is:

ASICS or no ASICS, at least in the foreseeable future.

I tend to lean toward no ASICS as I still GPU mine. With the way cryptonight algo re: Monero is taking off, maybe that may be the algo to consider. Must improve on it somehow though as some big players are involved in that coin.

Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Thats where we are now, This is exactly the feedback I need.

Problem is, Only on release we can say if it will work on asic or not, If it becomes popular, People will find away to adapt, I hear you fully, As an ASIC on a new coin will kill it, there will be one person hording up, Nothing we can do really, Just hope it goes around evenly.

I will look closer at the monero alg and see if it's something I can use.

It may be possible to eliminate the problem with ASICS at once.
brigabriela470

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:05:53 PM

Its been a great week and Happy New Month to everyone in the house showing support here and on twitter. We are still committed to this project as we have not failed on that. Squall coin has come to stay and thats how its going to be. Thank you for the support so far and also as a way for information update that the silver plated squall coin auction is up as you can take time to check it out @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769273.0 Thank you once again...

commitment and devotion is necessary for any work.. to perform it in better  way.
olubams

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

commitment and devotion is necessary for any work.. to perform it in better  way.

Thank you for dropping by and the commitment is what we have and not dropping anytime soon which is why the coin has been there since over 2 years ago. A quick look at www.squallcoin.com will give a glimpse on how far we have gone. So many things have been done and more is still to be done. Thank you once again... The auction is still live and will close on the 6th of February..,
olubams

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:17:32 PM

We want to appreciate everyone who participated in the last auction at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769273 it was so much fun. Congrats to the winners and to those who couldn't win now. An opportunity will still show up again. Thank you for the support so far, two years and running we couldn't do it without you. Don't forget we are live on YOBIT and you can visit www.squallcoin.com for more details...
olubams

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:12:05 PM

We are still not resting on our oars on the promise made to keep this project going... Lend a hand by visiting www.squallcoin.com to give us suggestions on how we can structure the site to suit you better... Also, the gold auction is out with lots of interesting bidding going out there you can check it out by visiting
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1788838.20

squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:38:55 PM

hiya all,

I have seen a bigger interest in this coin recently, I want to thank everyone who is getting involved, A second batch of squall coins is now in production (design stage) I will update as and when coins are ready.

I am setting up more structure, I am making another website with node back-end and dice/explorer/richlist/faucet etc... front end to help this project.

I welcome any structural help for the coin, we are nearly in third year and I am still here! no scam coin, no shoddy alts, no ipo/ico funded by me, I have no ones money! and people are noticing this now  Roll Eyes

alt coins have a place, I am not calling all alts a scam, there are plenty of good ones with good developers, and plenty of pump and dump coins made for quick bucks, there is a use for most of these, but at the end of the day squall coin will be reliable and existing  Cool

I thank you all again, and my pr olubams, as long as one person likes my project, I will continue to develop this coin.

onwards and upwards.
olubams

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:24:58 PM

hiya all,

I have seen a bigger interest in this coin recently, I want to thank everyone who is getting involved, A second batch of squall coins is now in production (design stage) I will update as and when coins are ready.

I am setting up more structure, I am making another website with node back-end and dice/explorer/richlist/faucet etc... front end to help this project.

I welcome any structural help for the coin, we are nearly in third year and I am still here! no scam coin, no shoddy alts, no ipo/ico funded by me, I have no ones money! and people are noticing this now  Roll Eyes

alt coins have a place, I am not calling all alts a scam, there are plenty of good ones with good developers, and plenty of pump and dump coins made for quick bucks, there is a use for most of these, but at the end of the day squall coin will be reliable and existing  Cool

I thank you all again, and my pr olubams, as long as one person likes my project, I will continue to develop this coin.

onwards and upwards.

Thank you @ squall for checking by... Against all odds, Squall is still standing and even in the face of several alts that have come and gone and with the initial hype that we saw in their early days, they could not keep it up, but for us we are still standing and we are not resting and hopefully we can support it to the point we all wanted. I cannot but express joy on the current auction that will end soon @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1788838.0 you also can be part of it by checking it out...
olubams

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:35:17 AM

We want to appreciate everyone who partook in the first batch of physical squall coin bidding right from the copper to the silver and finally to the gold coins. For those who couldnt get, not to worry you can get @ https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC where you can trade. While those who have the physical coin, you can redeem it at www.squallcoin.com thereafter you can trade with it. Dont forget to follow @ officialsqlrep on twitter and we will be right to follow you back...
olubams

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:27:04 AM

We want to appreciate everyone who partook in the first batch of physical squall coin bidding right from the copper to the silver and finally to the gold coins. For those who couldnt get, not to worry you can get @ https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC where you can trade. While those who have the physical coin, you can redeem it at www.squallcoin.com thereafter you can trade with it. Dont forget to follow @ officialsqlrep on twitter and we will be right to follow you back...

Good day everyone and our squall supporters, you can still get squall on Yobit at https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC as we work on other exchange sites for us to get listed... Thank you for you support so far... Squall is here to stay...
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:11:34 PM

INFORMATION -

the second batch of squall coins so far I have decided on the following, all are to be copper plated again, with a denomination of 1SQL each, there will be 100 copper, 75 in silver and 50 in gold, we are in the design stage right now so it will be a few months till first release, I will update more as I get info.

also, we will be listed on cryptobe block explorer for another year, thanks for them for a smooth service.
olubams

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:47:16 AM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC
INFORMATION -

the second batch of squall coins so far I have decided on the following, all are to be copper plated again, with a denomination of 1SQL each, there will be 100 copper, 75 in silver and 50 in gold, we are in the design stage right now so it will be a few months till first release, I will update more as I get info.

also, we will be listed on cryptobe block explorer for another year, thanks for them for a smooth service.

As we await the release of new batch undergoing production currently, we are also announcing that you can own and trade in Squall @ https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC thank you for the support so far and Happy New Month every one...

olubams

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:20:39 AM

As we await the release of new batch undergoing production currently, we are also announcing that you can own and trade in Squall @ https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC thank you for the support so far. SQAULL COIN is still very much active on yobit. Do well to help give it a boost. Just follow the link and it goes directly there.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:51:35 AM

Grin great to see SQL on yobit. I finally figured out my password and I'm staking again lol after 1.5+ years. Cheers to you guys for keeping the chain moving

Just over 333k coin supply  Cool

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

Grin great to see SQL on yobit. I finally figured out my password and I'm staking again lol after 1.5+ years. Cheers to you guys for keeping the chain moving

and thank you for coming back!

I hope my promise to all ways be involved in this coin is reinforced  Grin

to everyone - I am still trying to set up more backend, many hosts do not allow dice/blockchain scrypts as it "utilizes too much bandwidth" I am still looking and working behind the scenes.

big thanks to olubams for posting and keeping everyone aware I am still about, BIG NEWS - batch 2 squall coins have now gone to press! it will still be a few months sill release as I have lots of codes to generate! still looking at end of this year before first auctions are live.
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

As we await the release of new batch undergoing production currently, we are also announcing that you can own and trade in Squall @ https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC thank you for the support so far. SQAULL COIN is still very much active on yobit. Do well to help give it a boost. Just follow the link and it goes directly there.

Everyone is used to thinking that production always slows during holidays and major altcoin rallies. But since your production is underway and you seemingly await a response from a freelancer that you have recently hired to assist you with revamping your coin, you might wish to make an announcement or introduce everyone to huge changes that will imminently happen to this coin.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:54:32 PM

to everyone - I am still trying to set up more backend, many hosts do not allow dice/blockchain scrypts as it "utilizes too much bandwidth" I am still looking and working behind the scenes.

big thanks to olubams for posting and keeping everyone aware I am still about, BIG NEWS - batch 2 squall coins have now gone to press! it will still be a few months sill release as I have lots of codes to generate! still looking at end of this year before first auctions are live.

No problem, I said I'd be back if I ever figured out that password  Cool You've definitely proven to be a man of your word, very resilient  indeed.

Every few months I was syncing up the wallet to try passwords out on it, every time I started the wallet it found connections and started syncing right away. lol I was a little bummed when I remembered the 30 day max stake age... but in the long run that is a great thing and will make it take much longer for us to reach the max coin supply.

I made a post in the CCC group on Facebook to remind people SQL is still alive and well. It's a great group with a bunch of good people from all over the world, it took us 4+ years to get to our first 10k members now just months later we're nearly at 15k. (a good sign at how fast BTC and cryptocurrencies are growing) I'd love to see you on there it could really help SQL grow it's community in time.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptocurrencycollectorsclub/

Cheers to everyone, I'll be staking and trading SQL for years to come

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
olubams

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:08:39 PM

No problem, I said I'd be back if I ever figured out that password  Cool You've definitely proven to be a man of your word, very resilient  indeed.

Every few months I was syncing up the wallet to try passwords out on it, every time I started the wallet it found connections and started syncing right away. lol I was a little bummed when I remembered the 30 day max stake age... but in the long run that is a great thing and will make it take much longer for us to reach the max coin supply.

I made a post in the CCC group on Facebook to remind people SQL is still alive and well. It's a great group with a bunch of good people from all over the world, it took us 4+ years to get to our first 10k members now just months later we're nearly at 15k. (a good sign at how fast BTC and cryptocurrencies are growing) I'd love to see you on there it could really help SQL grow it's community in time.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptocurrencycollectorsclub/

Cheers to everyone, I'll be staking and trading SQL for years to come

Thank you so much for stopping by and keeping to your word as a relief around here is needed. We are also not resting on our oars to make sure we give SQL the support it needed within our capacity according to the dream and goal of Squall1066. We are equally working on getting listed on other reputable exchange sites and we believe this will increase the penetration of squall coin. Thank you everyone and lets keep it alive.
olubams

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:09:34 PM

We are still here and providing the support necessary for squall and as we await the production of the next batch which is nearing completion in the days coming ahead, we will also be asking for your support in getting squall listed in some of the exchange site also in the coming days. Thank you for your support so far and don't forget that squall is still being traded on yobit. You can get it there. Thank youbso much...
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:05:59 AM

the batch two coins have had their design completed and have been sent to the press, so whilst I wait I will be setting up the redeem codes on the squall coin website and getting ready for their launch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: