Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 04:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, RE-LAUNCH,PLEASE READ OP, HIRING!  (Read 86623 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:56:11 AM

dev when can we expect your plan for the coin
REubensumo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:12:46 AM

I have translated thread in to Chinese.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=811841

Amanisouth

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:19:04 AM

Dev is not Active.
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:22:40 AM

I have translated thread in to Chinese.

Hi

Please add me to bounty as i have translated thread in to Chinese.

SQL : SXDduUR2AmXiZdwVWnHksHHdz91G9RybhH

Thanks

Why you not adding me to bounty?

Hiya, I have not used your translation in my OP as you requested a bounty, If you read through, I have offered no bounty, This is a community development, This is a low budget coin as I have not done an IPO stage, everything up to now has been out of my pocket and given free to further this coin, I hope this makes sense.

Regards

Just so everyone does not make the same mistake, If I promise and agree to pay you for certain work, I WILL PAY, Thank you.
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:09:40 PM

also for those keep wanting a roadmap, I need to break the mold here.

I am reluctant right now as anything I say will be scrutinized by the community, I would stand more chance to say what has happened than to keep promising what will happen and for some reason it does not, I have said from the outset that I believe in a Utopian developed coin, I wish everyone to have a say so if I start making a plan/roadmap, "I" am saying what will happen and not the community, Can you see my problem?

Right now I am trying to develop some exposure, and portraying the message that this alt coin brings, I am not trying to wipe out BTC or anything stupid like that, My vision is to stop devs taking peoples IPO money and running, I believe a coin with good intentions can become more popular than any IPO/hyped coin.

We have the basics up for a good coin/community, My end vision?

Firstly is to slow down all the release of dead coins, There is all ready far to many coins where the devs hold the majority, and are able to make their coin look good by trading with themselves to create a volume, Hence creating "hype" or "buzz" about their coin, I must reiterate what I have been saying from day one! How will paying devs for IPO make you rich? I am not claiming money to get a lift up to the 5th floor, This is from the ground up, IMO reflects a more accurate value and volume to this coin than most others.

Secondly, I would like this coin used for trading goods, like the BTC equivalent of bitpay, Maybe get used by a few hardware developers, or even a online shop  Wink

I know this does not answer much, But I have no funding for this, I have done this completely on my own for the community, My roadmap is what everyone wants for this coin.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

also for those keep wanting a roadmap, I need to break the mold here.

I am reluctant right now as anything I say will be scrutinized by the community, I would stand more chance to say what has happened than to keep promising what will happen and for some reason it does not, I have said from the outset that I believe in a Utopian developed coin, I wish everyone to have a say so if I start making a plan/roadmap, "I" am saying what will happen and not the community, Can you see my problem?

Right now I am trying to develop some exposure, and portraying the message that this alt coin brings, I am not trying to wipe out BTC or anything stupid like that, My vision is to stop devs taking peoples IPO money and running, I believe a coin with good intentions can become more popular than any IPO/hyped coin.

We have the basics up for a good coin/community, My end vision?

Firstly is to slow down all the release of dead coins, There is all ready far to many coins where the devs hold the majority, and are able to make their coin look good by trading with themselves to create a volume, Hence creating "hype" or "buzz" about their coin, I must reiterate what I have been saying from day one! How will paying devs for IPO make you rich? I am not claiming money to get a lift up to the 5th floor, This is from the ground up, IMO reflects a more accurate value and volume to this coin than most others.

Secondly, I would like this coin used for trading goods, like the BTC equivalent of bitpay, Maybe get used by a few hardware developers, or even a online shop  Wink

I know this does not answer much, But I have no funding for this, I have done this completely on my own for the community, My roadmap is what everyone wants for this coin.

WOW this sums up copy/paste, make a quick buck Altcoins in general lol, I agree with your vision even though I don't have any squall.
lozerr

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:50:45 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 02:03:00 PM by lozerr

DEV, a rich list?
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:29:42 PM

DEV, a rich list?

Yes I would like one too, I dont have the time to do one right now, If someone want's to do one, Knock yourselves out  Grin
grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:49:16 AM

Volume is rising. Smiley
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:37:17 PM

Want squall coin on ask coin? Simple, just log on here https://askcoin.net/votes scroll down to SQC and vote!

Voting can be done once every two hours.

Thanks.
longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:23:57 PM

Want squall coin on ask coin? Simple, just log on here https://askcoin.net/votes scroll down to SQC and vote!

Thanks.
we no need askcoin , roadmap dev

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:43:04 PM

Thanks.

I feel my intentions are lost on some people, What would you like to see, It's everyones coin, tell me what you want to see?

road map leads to bad car accidents, I will work on things as soon as I have time, This is not funded by anyone but me, It will happen.
grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:57:16 AM

500k total coin @7k satoshi.Very cheap it should be 100k+ satoshi
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:47:52 AM

500k total coin @7k satoshi.Very cheap it should be 100k+ satoshi
You're too smart for this world.
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:55:23 AM

Thanks.

I feel my intentions are lost on some people, What would you like to see, It's everyones coin, tell me what you want to see?

road map leads to bad car accidents, I will work on things as soon as I have time, This is not funded by anyone but me, It will happen.

anonymous transaction like librexsend pattern Smiley

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 12:30:55 PM

Thanks.

we do not need to waste their time voting for the ex, you should take advantage of their time on developing the core components such as coin wallet for ios, android or anon, tor .... even if you have the basis well, let's develop a small game in which consumption is your money

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:52:10 PM

Thanks.

anonymous transaction like librexsend pattern Smiley

ANON +1 .

hardroad

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:06:09 PM

Good to see you guys  Smiley
We need a lot of ideas.
Now we working on many promotional things.
squall1066 asks you because (SQL MADE FOR YOU)

hardroad

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:16:04 PM

Thanks.

we do not need to waste their time voting for the ex, you should take advantage of their time on developing the core components such as coin wallet for ios, android or anon, tor .... even if you have the basis well, let's develop a small game in which consumption is your money
anon, tor good things. ios wallet , android wallet  in the plan but not now also Web Wallet but maybe we need to vote on Web Wallet  because a lot of ppl do not trust in Web Wallet

hardroad

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:58:15 PM

squall1066 PM  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: