Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sealswithclubs.com Cheaters?  (Read 1231 times)
marketorder (OP)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:48:12 PM

I swear it seems like some players know exactly what cards you have, the players that always win never bluff, it's like they know already whats in your hand. Only 2 guys in a room win all the big pots. Is it possible for players to know exactly what cards you have in the room? Also how would someone cheat on Sealswithclubs.com? 
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:49:58 PM

I swear it seems like some players know exactly what cards you have. Only 2 guys in a room win all the big pots. Is it possible for players to know exactly what cards you have in the room? Also how would someone cheat on Sealswithclubs?

Not real sure about cheaters in a sense that they can see your whole cards, but i have heard alot about collusion there so players revealing their whole cards to someone else would give them huge edge
marketorder (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:51:24 PM

I bet that happens all the time! There would be no way of policing that! In almost every game theres always 2 guys that win most of the pots and it seems like they are in on something     

I swear it seems like some players know exactly what cards you have. Only 2 guys in a room win all the big pots. Is it possible for players to know exactly what cards you have in the room? Also how would someone cheat on Sealswithclubs?

Not real sure about cheaters in a sense that they can see your whole cards, but i have heard alot about collusion there so players revealing their whole cards to someone else would give them huge edge
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:01:26 AM

yeah most the time collusion/soft play against one another is pretty easy to spot, but without strict regulation like PS and FTP use to provide for american players (not saying other sites dont but these are the two i remember who actually had chat moderators) its really like we are forced to gamble in back alley club houses playing against only God knows who on the other end...  Betcoin seems to have alot better option for playing with BTC as they have joined te WPN <--- i think it is network.
Cicero2.0

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★☆★Bitin.io★☆★

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:44:21 AM

I kind of wondered about that issue myself. That is why I won't play online poker. All you need is skype to collude and basic math can help you quite a bit if you know what is in an extra hand.

gadman2
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:51:49 AM

http://imgur.com/Nxbn5Xm

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:58:54 AM

https://i.imgur.com/V0nr5tV.png

marketorder (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:45:35 AM

What's this?
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:54:22 AM

Never play in cash tables on the internet ... what i learned is that 2 players can be one in Brazil and one in Germany and talk to each other on Skype and telling their hands to each other and win everything ... so what I suggest on the internet is to play tournaments with more than 2-3 tables ... it is hard for them to get at the same table ....

good luck .... also only go when you have AA if they play together ... or if you feel lucky go with 2,8  and win it Smiley

or do it with style like this guy 1vs1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdvNGx7oHGI

Space for rent if its still trending
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:04:34 AM

The odds on the hand that the guy I quoted posted. He seems to think that losing a hand that you'll lose 1/5 times mean that the site is rigged.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: